Chapter 6:

Good To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days changed into weeks and its finally the day; Jiyong move out of his parents house, to the Seoul city. He and his other friends are moving his stuff to his car, but one person can't be seen around.

"Where is Youngbae oppa?" Chaerin ask Daesung; who just dumping another box to the back of Jiyong's car, while she herself is just came from her house after getting some stuff for Jiyong.

Daesung just sighed. "Didn't Jiyong hyung tell you?" He said, his face turn dark.

"Tell me what?" She ask, completely clueless.

"You know we are playing basket ball two weeks ago?" Daesung said, leans his back on Jiyong's car, looking down at Chaerin who nods.

She know because, Youngbae and Seungri text here about the plan. Its normal for Youngbae but Seungri, she still think that its odd, that the causin of her doing that and even put a ps. says we miss you.

"They are talking for a while before playing, just the two of them. I don't know why, but Youngbae hyung suddenly punch Jiyong hyung and they starting punching each other." Daesung explains, there is something about his expression that showing more then his words.

And Chaerin understand why, its kinda look like a trauma, a really small one that its almost invincible but its there. Daesung never really shows those kind of dark expression but when he does, everyone would know its something serious. However this is different, he just look so helpless, depressed almost.

"Of course Youngbae hyung beat the out us, even Seunghyun hyung can't stop him." He continued. "And since then we never hear from him, its like he is disappear." He sighed. "I never see him so angry."

Chaerin frown. Neither did she. Youngbae is one of those guys like Daesung who smiles a lot, humble, he also always joking around and rarely seen serious, he is the most childish when he is on the mood to joke. What could it be that make him like that?

Chaerin sighen.

Jiyong could be admitted to hospital and she didn't know about it, because she has to go to her grandparents and spend some time staying there. She thinks a lot, building up and fix up some part she though was, is, broken. Carefully path her way back up, a lot was, is, going on inside her after what Jiyong did. She is still not okay, but at the least she didn't hold any grudge towards him anymore. However, she still can't look at him the same way, to look him back like there was nothing before, no, because the pain is still hanging there. Waving at her every time her though pass through it.

Beside that, of course no one expect her to be friend still with him, not even Youngbae when she tell him about it. Was he mad at Jiyong because of that? Because Chaerin didn't tell him all of it, leaving most part about how her feelings were and are. Was it something about the even she tell him?

She seem a little hesitant for a second but she did it again. "Is he okay?" Caring about him. Out loud.

"Jiyong hyung spend two days at hospital." Daesung said, looking at her. "Luckily nothing was broken." He adds, smiling a little when he saw her expression becomes dark serious. "Youngbae hyung must be still holding himself even then." He contineud.

Chaerin just keep silent, not because her mind is blank but the relasation. In other words, its full. That is really sounds like Youngbae, the boy who always hold himself in his anger. The considerate boy even wheh he is annoying most of the time. But why would that boy turn into a monster and become vioulence, and most importantly, to his best friend.

Was he really okay?

He pets Chaerin's head playfully and clung his strong hand on her shoulder. "He is okay now." He said, assured her.

"Hyung, what are you doing? There is still a lot of things to move." Seungri called from inside the house.

"Coming." Daesung let Chaerin go and he went inside.

Chaerin stay in front of his house for sometime, but when Jiyong came down she casually walk back to her house. "Oppa, i put the first aid kit and my gift for you in your car." She said without turning back. "Open it when you already in your new apartment." She adds.

Jiyong stops on his track and just stay there watching her back getting further. He sighed, the guilt and force to punch himself to die is coming back again.

 

Chaerin finally finished her job task that day, successfully without any flaw, filling every box checked. When she ask the other that she will go home earlier, everyone just saying yes; not even Seungri saying no, and so she went home before everyone else in the school committee.

It was 1 am, she went to the bus stop, no one was there when she arrived. She sighed. Looking up at the sky, it was dark; like any other day, when she feel something wet on her cheeks she finally looked down. She can't see clearly but bit by bit she can see the ground under her getting wet by something that drop from her eyes. She just let it.

Even when her bus come, she just stay, let it pass after waiting for several second, not even bother to look up.

And after several minutes passed she finally stop, feeling her right hand burning. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter