Chapter 4: The flower is blooming

Good To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell is ringing, Bom and Dara is in the living room, watching the morning drama when Chaerin came down the stairs to get some water for her dry throat. She let the bell ringing for another second while watching both the older sister from the kitchen, they didn't even move from the sofa.

She sighed and put down her glass of water and heading to the door to open it for the poor guest. Both her parents was gone for a private holiday just for two, as a gift from both their daughters, so the park sister was called to stay with them in the meantime.

Jiyong is standing in front of her, his expression is weird when he smiled. "Hey lets hang out." He said, looks awkward for some reason.

Chaerin sighed. "I can't, my parents not home." She said when another one popped out behind Jiyong; looking down at his phone.

"Hi Chae." He said, waving his hand and looking at Chaerin for a split second. "Jiyong is just breaking up with Kiko today." He continued, nonchalantly.

"Get lost!" Jiyong said, annoyed he push the boy away from him.

If Chaerin look behind him the other are there too, even the older one who already graduate high school last year; the other Seunghyun, Choi Seunghyun.

"We will go then, see you later." He continued, obviously disappointed but can't argue as he didn't have the straight to.

Chaerin grab his hand when he is about to go. "Wait, i'll change first." She said and went inside, go straight to her room and change her clothes into a more decent one. "Eonni, i'll be home late, tell Harin to eat dinner and do her homework before she sleep." Chaerin said to the Park sister while she wear her outer.

Bom finally turned to her. "Where are you going?" She ask.

Dara is already looking at her too.

"Hanging out with the crew." She said.

"Yah~ don't go!" Dara said, hugging the big rilakkuma pillow she stole from Chaerin's bedroom.

Chaerin looking at her with her sorry face. "Sorry, i'll make it up to you later, please take care of Harin." She said putting on her shoes. "Annyeong." And the door closed, leaving the Park sister sighing.

When Chaerin come out, the other is getting ready and is deciding who went with who.

"Go with Seunghyun hyung!" Jiyong said to Youngbae when he is about to enter Jiyong's car, the guy just turned and walk to the other's car without any protest; as he keep his focus on the phone.

Chaerin chuckles. "What is his deal?" She ask, dumping her body into Jiyong's car.

"He is into mobile game lately." Jiyong said, putting on his seatbelt.

Chaerin laughs, when Youngbae into something he will be doing it like a maniac until he tire himself or get bored. She remember when Youngbae find a joke and he keep telling the guys everytime they meet and even more, and even when the other didn't give a good reaction he will still laugh himself, and keep doing it until he get bored.

"Is he good?" She ask.

Jiyong didn't answer for a while. "Put on your seatbelt." He tell her.

She did as he told her to. "Oppa." She called him. "You okay?" She ask when Jiyong turned to her.

Jiyong just sighed.

She pats his shoulder. "It’s okay, you can cry in front of me." Chaerin said, using her weird voice while doing her sophisticated bad acting.

And Jiyong laugh to that. "What the- are you filming a drama?" He looked at her unbelievable, still with some giggles left.

Chaerin smiles. "That make you feel better right?" She said.

 

They arrive at their regular cafe, Seunghyun went to the smoking area with Xin and the twins while the other stay in the free smoking zone. Usually Jiyong will come with them, but today he seem to be losing his mood and looking so down.

"Jiyong oppa!" Chaerin called when she see him doing nothing and just sit there without any words.

He looked up at Chaerin. "Huh?"

Chaerin sighed, seeing him like that hurt her. And the fact that he feel so upset because of the break up make Chaerin feel even worse, to feel disappointed at him. Its not the first time he is breaking up with his girlfriend, but its also didn't happen everytime he looked so sad and lost.

Chaerin can feel her chest gets tight just thinking of how Jiyong must have been so in love with his girlfriend, to be so sad after the break up his feeling must be sincere.

"Lets go to the balcony." She said, getting up from her seat to which Jiyong following sweet behind.

Once they are outside Jiyong hugs Chaerin from behind, resting his head and hides them on his arm. Chaerin pats his hand naturally, giving him a sense of cheering by her touch.

He lift his head and looking at the afternoon scene of the city, the sky is getting dark looks like the ocean color with some thin clouds. He breathing in the air, so long and deep before he finally letting it out then he let her go.

Chaerin soon turned to him, watching his expression change, he didn't look that sad but lost most of the time. "What happen?" She try to ask again. "Did she..." Chaerin hang her words, hesitated to continue but curiosity win over. "Did she cheated on you?" She finally said it, watching his expression carefully.

He didn't change at all but looking straight into her eyes, as if saying that it wasn't the problem but also a knowing look that confirm her curiosity. For a second she can see his eyes change when he looked at her but he soon cover his face with both his hands, he walks to the edge of the balcony and groans.

That just make Chaerin even more curious as to what really happen, he does that only when he is holding himself to vent out loud, and he didn't do that in front of Chaerin. Most of the time he frankly curse and saying bad words as much as his anger could went, that Jiyong is better than this, because than she can understand his problem.

Was he really mad that his relationship ends?

Chaerin walk towards him, stand beside him and leans her waist on the metal hedge. She looked up at his face, the orange sun light is reflected on his gloomy face, looking far away into the sky.

"Man up Ji, everything has an end but if you sure she is the one than fight for her." Chaerin said, watching Jiyong's expression and turned to look at the same way as Jiyong. "Get her back, aren't you good in that division?" She continued, eying Jiyong with a faint tease in her expression.

But when Jiyong keep his face serious Chaerin stop it, and sighed. "Its me who call off the realtionship." Jiyong said in a monotony.

"Then you know she is not the one, so why did you still so upset?" Chaerin ask, as she looking straight into his eyes. "You are the one who break the relationship, you know why you do yet you still troubled because of that, its not like Jiyong i know." She continued, keeping the eye-contact with the older boy.

"Then who am i?" Jiyong ask, lifting both his eyebrows as he return

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter