Chapter 1: Bad Boy

Good To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She who is in your eyes right now

Can you feel the excitement that you have been longing for so long

She who is beautiful

Probably doesn’t have such things like tears for you

Neither this long, long wait

 

 

"Lee Chaerin!!" Dara flings her bedroom door, while shouting her name. She flung her bag to the sofa and went straight to where Chaerin is doing her homework, she headlock the girl.

"Aish, eonni!" She protested.

Harin following behind and flops her body to Chaerin's bed. "I tell her about Jiyong oppa." She said, with teasing tone.

"Spill the beans Lee Chaerin!" Dara commanded. 

Chaerin sighed, she have no other option but to stop doing her homework and start telling the story to the older girl, who looking like she is about to blow every time Chaerin say his name.

"So are you guys dating now?" She ask, couldn't  keep her face straight but looking so serious at the girl, not even her dad doing that to her.

Harin is watching while laying on her stomach, supporting her head with both her hands. She giggles looking at her sister being interrogated, its a rare situation where Chaerin is not so reliable she needs to be interrogated.

"No, he likes another girl." Chaerin drop the nuke, silently killing both the older and younger girl.

Dara turn from serious to concern so do Harin, who; didn't know that its the case, everyone turn silent but Chaerin laugh it off, melting the instant ice.

"Don't look at me like that, that make me feel pathetic." 

"You are right, its a fortune for you that he likes another girl." Dara said.

"Did i say like before? My bad he said he love her." She said, with a childish smile on her face. "After saying he like me." She mumbled but of course they hear everything.

Dara hugs her, and Harin move to do the same when once again the door is flings open.

"Lee Chaerin!!!" The special voice called, woops nope screams her name.

Harin bits her lips. "Sorry, i called her too." She said feel guilty.

 

They were right, it was so wrong.

 

Today is the first day after the summer holiday, Chaerin come down her father's car uncomfortably pulling her skirt down.

"Aish eonni, leave it you ruin your skirt!" Harin protested inside the car.

Chaerin turned to her with laser in her eyes, looking at her sister than her father. "I'll uncover this conspiracy!" She said.

"Dad lets go!" Harin said and they leave Chaerin, feeling the most uncomfortable.

She walks to the school building while holding her as if something would come out of it, she can feel eyes on her, looking at her weird posture but she didn't care, her anxious is in prime level right now.

Jiyong saw the girl from far away, laughing at her weird action. He can't understand that girl, when most of the girls purposely make their skirt shorter, this girl; despite of her already four-finger-above-knee-lenght skirt, still trying to make it even longer by keep pulling it down. At this rate Jiyong worried her skirt would come down just to reveal bigger problem.

"Wants to borrow my PE pants?" Jiyong offer her when he is close enough, professionally tied his jacket around Chaerin's waist.

"Please." She said, not even surprised by his action.

He walks next to her after telling her to follow him to his class, watching her expression when he try to adjust his jacket around her waist. She looks more than relieved than before and Jiyong can't help but chuckles, because to tell the truth, his jacket is not even covering that much compared to her skirt.

This girl is funny.

"So what is the deal?" Jiyong ask, handing Chaerin his PE pants, not letting it go when Chaerin take it.

Chaerin pouts, thinking of something. She know t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter