Chapter 2: Bad Girl p1

Good To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good girls like bad boys, why

Bad boys like bad girls, why

 

So I love you like this

But why can’t you see my feelings for you

 

 

A week has been passed, Chaerin has been very busy with studying and school activity, leaving no time for her to having fun, or just do a round or two game even when she spend almost all her time being in front of her pc. She can't even touch the icon, she can't before all her task done and her mission in real life complete.

Today is a Saturday night and from her window she can see clearly to Jiyong's room, he has been busy grooming his hair and choosing his outfit to go out. Once or twice Chaerin take a quick glance at him when he is not looking or notice, he looks so excited and that somehow bring Chaerin down also happy but mostly envious to the girl he is about to see.

Once he catch Chaerin looking he wave his hand, with a bright smile he called her name but Chaerin is surprised and close her blind in reflex. Her studying is right in front of the window and their house didn't really have that big gap in between, its normal that Jiyong notice her looking, beside he must be already notice her since the beginning but still, she didn't thought he would look her way. 

"YAH!! WHAT IS THAT MEAN?!?!?" Jiyong screams from his room, reaching her ears perfectly with his high pitched voice.

"Gizz." Chaerin put aside the blind, and Jiyong is now fully looking at her way, his hands crossed in front of his chest featuring an annoyed face. White t-shirt under the ed flannel red shirt, he looks fine with his clean pulled back hair. Chaerin find herself staring for too long when Jiyong yells again, she sighed and only put an awkward smile at him.

Jiyong respond with a sarcastic smile and his pocket, he take out his phone and do something with it when one second later Chaerin's phone ringing.

Chaerin answer his call right away. "Hehe you have a date tonight?" Chaerin ask, maintains her calm while awkwardly laughing.

Jiyong sighed, his expression is telling her that he is judging her right now. "Have you wash?" He ask, making a simple gesture with his free hand; moving up and down in front of his face.

"Eoh, why?" She ask with a little annoyance in her tone.

Jiyong move his lips like he always do as a reaction while he is thinking and satisfied at the same time. "Good, change your outfit, you are my date today." He said.

"What?" Chaerin, interlace her eyebrows together.

"I'll wait for you down." He said and disconnect the call.

"Wait but i.." he is already leave his room before she can utter her protest. "The hell-" Chaerin looked down to her pc still displaying her unfinished work.

"Chae, Jiyong is here." Her mom said, that turn Chaerin into panic mode.

"THE HELL??" She shouts as she rushed out of her room and down to the living room where Jiyong is about to sit on the sofa.

Both looking at each others eyes.

"Well.. thats fast." Jiyong said, amused by how fast Chaerin is.

Chaerin didn't say anything and just looking at Jiyong, confuse and more confuse is on her face.

"Are you going with that? I'm fine with it." Jiyong points at Chaerin's house outfit, an oversize hoodie with a pair of old sport pants, both in a match color; black, with a blue detail.

Even when she only wearing a house clothes she still looks fashionable, and even better she looks swag with a perfect zero effort. Jiyong didn't notice it before but to think, even back than she always have her unique way in expressing herself, and the way she dress totally represent who she is. And another thing, she always confident, the ultimate power of Lee Chaerin.

"I still have some work to do.." Chaerin said after a long pause.

Jiyong raise both his eyebrows. "Than why are you here?" He ask.

Chaerin pause again and only blinks several times.

Jiyong chuckles. "Lets go, i'll take you home before 10." He said, walking towards her and behind, he grabs both her shoulder and start to push her from her place. "Mrs. Lee i'll take Chaerin ut tonight, don't tell Mr. Lee."He continued.

"Okay, have fun!" Her mom shouts from the entertainment room.

"Mom!!" Chaerin whines.

"Come on, i'll treat you some good stuff." Jiyong convince Chaerin, when she didn't even put any force to fight Jiyong from pushing her towards the front door of her house.

Chaerin can only say nothing while her brain is in malfunction mode she couldn't think of any reason to reject his offer, not when her heart is interfering. "Wait i need my phone first!" She finally said.

"Its in your hand."Jiyong easily say. "Your right hand." He continued and keep pushing the girl to the door.

"Money!" She popped out another argument, a very simple and dumb argument.

"All on me tonight." Jiyong stopped because they already at the door, he take a pair of sneaker for Chaerin to wear, a black one with white adidas ornament. He put it right in front of Chaerin who is currently staring at the shoes, the shoes her father bought her 2 months ago, also the crown of Jiyongs head because he is now kneeling in front of her. Waiting her to slip her feet on the shoes, so he could tie the lace for her.

Chaerin sighed. "Fine." She said, sit down on the floor to pur the shoes, doesn't notice her action make her very close with Jiyong that she could feel his breathing on her face. "I can take care of myself." She said, pouting and put her shoes also tied the lace before he can do it.

Jiyong pouts. "You said you like me." Jiyong said, doubting her confession the other day. Jiyong stands up and stretch his hand for Chaerin to grab.

She take his offer and stands up. "Not because of this." She said, straighten her hoodie and walk before Jiyong.

She opened the door and Jiyong's car is already parking in front of her house, waiting for her and the owner. She walks to the car without waiting for Jiyong, once she is there she kick one of the wheel and stand there waiting for Jiyong, she put both her hand inside the hoodie's pocket.

"Its been a long time since i ride this lad." Chaerin said once Jiyong came out of her house.

Jiyong open the passenger door. "Someone has been really busy inside her shell." Jiyong said then walk to the driver side and open the door.

Chaerin enter the car and close the door, looking around the inside of the car, nothing really change except the fact that there is a stranger's picture on the dashboard. Jiyong is in the picture as well but she just can't help but feeling that it feels foreign to her.

Actually, the girl on the picture is not his first, Jiyong has been dating several girl before but all of them happen before Chaerin had her feeling for Jiyong, the special feeling that has been both make her feel excited and hurt her.

"You should meet her sometimes." Jiyong said, noticing Chaerin staring at the picture. "She is a Japanese, you speak Japanese right?" He continued, starting the car and starting to drive away from her house.

"I'm not so fluent anymore." Chaerin said. "Has been too busy with English because of the game." She continued.

Jiyong laugh. "Right, my only subject where i get B is English."

Chaerin shakes her head. "You need to study oppa, you have less than a year before the entrance exam coming"

"You sounds like my mom now." Jiyong said, sighed to the younger girl's argument. "You know, i don't really want to go to university." he continued, laughing.

Chaerin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter