Chapter 2: Bad Girl p2

Good To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cuz I’m so good to you yeah

You love her but her kiss is a lie

Cuz I’m so good to you yeah

 

 

Saturday ends and Sunday come along, Jiyong and Chaerin can see the fire work on the sky when they are back in the street. Chaerin can't help but stopped on her track; looking up to the previously dark sky, now blooming with flowers from the action of the explosive subtance.

Chaerin exclaiming with an amazed face, when Jiyong turned the colorfull light soon hits the ground, also her face, giving her more color, and she looks just so beutiful under it. With a smile that big, the previous nervouse face is long gone, and as if her eyes could go any wider Chaerin open her eyes when another flower form on the black canvas.

Jiyong chuckled, he walk three or two step back to stand beside her, feeling anxious about so many people around them, also he just wanting to look at her closer and clung her hand on her shoulder.

She didn't say anything; too absorb into the scene.

He didn't say anything.

 

"Oppa, why would someone kissed another person when they alredy have someone special?" Chaerin ask, on their way home.

Jiyong turned to look at her, she looks serious, so it wasn't her trying to mock him for his pass. "Why would you ask that?" He return her question with another question.

Chaerin sighed and turned to look at Jiyong. "Oppa, why did you take me out tonigh?" She ask. "Why didn't you spend your time with your girlfriend?" She continued, totally curious as to why he choose her and not his girlfriend.

Jiyong thinking for sometimes, looking up at the rearview mirror and himself on it. "Mmm.. we spend too much time together this week, i kind of bored." He said coldly.

"Am i your second option?" Chaerin blurted, not with the mad mad tone but curiousity, as if she doesn't mind even if the answer is yes because she always were in the pass.

Jiyont turned to her again and sighed. "Not really, you've been studying like crazy lately, i'm just worried that you didn't have time to have some fun." Jiyong explained. He know what Chaerin is thinking right now, and he has been abuse her too much for his own fun, but this girl always seem to not mind at all, and that is just make him even feel more guilty.

Chaerin sighed, resting her back completely and looking out to the dark street in front of her, her house is near. "I'm going to apply for another acceleration this year." Chaerin said. "If that works i'll graduate a year after you." She continued. "Well if you graduate at all."

"Yah!" Jiyong protested.

Chaerin turn to look at Jiyong lazily. "I'm sure you will fail at your first try for uni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter