Chp 8 "Ride On"

I.N.T.R.O.L.U.D.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: “Ride On” [The Art of Seduction spoiler]

Author: Chiiryu Jung

Date created: March 9th, 2013

Date posted: March 9th, 2013

Genre: Comedy (?) / PG / Rated for Words

 

 

Oh, hello! My name is Kim Jaejoong, 21 year old college student in Art Major. I'm not trying to boasting but I am pretty to tell you the truth. Sigh. I just can’t help being so enviable, right? Tehee (merong). So, as I told you before. I am beautiful. Men and women worship my beauty. They will try to get my attention. Some are just punks who want to show off to their friends that they own me. No, don’t think they are a mean guy, because… I-Like-To-Tease. Yep, pretty face, delicate body figure, super slim waist, porcelain skin. Did you drool over me already? (giggle) But you see, there is always one in a million for this case.

 

“Good morning, handsome~”

 

Jung Yunho opens his eyes and growls. “Jaejoong, what the hell?!”

 

Introduce you, the handsome tanned skin man underneath me, my best friend, Jung Yunho. A moth younger than me but come on! God create this word: ‘variety’. This creature is definitely a 180 degree my opposite. Handsome and manly face, fierce eyes, tall and lean body, sculpted muscles, deep bass voice and yummy tasty honey abs! When we are walking together, someone will just say that I am Yunho’s girlfriend because of all my clingy gesture. And hey, don’t forget I am beautiful!

 

But I don’t know why Yunho never being popular in the college. Yes, you read it right (again). Jung Yunho is a NORMAL (read: not famous) student! Well, Yunho always gawks at me when I told someone that we are besties and he will walk away like he doesn’t know me. But if I can tell him how grateful I was when he saved me that day from those rapists. He was so cool when he using his aikido and ran after me just to ask if I was okay or did those rapists touched me. I'm so grateful.

 

Since that day I just can’t let go my eyes of him. It's not that I fall in love with him or something… well, instead of his careless manner, Yunho is a good guy. And I don’t mind if I have to lose my ity for him, really. Well, that was “if” because Yunho is a straight man. That’s one of the reasons why he never got on his knee over my tease. And he hates touching. HATES IT SO MUCH. And me, Kim Jaejoong love to snuggle and cuddle with Jung Yunho. I think Yunho regretted that he ever saved me once (LoL).

 

And after one sided declaration that a normal student Jung Yunho is a famous Kim Jaejoong’s best friend, I hang out so much with him. At first he just let me tailed him behind with my cute blabbers and some touches here and there (:p). But after a week I started to cross into his pace like come to his apartment for the first time, wear his clothes without ask his permission, use his toothbrush when I sleep over, and peck his cheeks once in a while.

 

Flashback-------------------------------------ʕ°ᴥ°ʔ----------------------------------------

“What the …?!” Yunho snapped at my face. “Did you just kiss me?!” It's the first time I land my precious lips to a man and Yunho’s reaction is just priceless!! X3

 

“It's a peck, Yunnie,” I giggled and wrapped my hands around his arms.

 

“And why the did you do that? I'm a man so you are!” Yunho tried to let go of my grip with a clearly annoyed tone.

 

“Because I like you. We are friends, aren’t we?” I smiled wide and snuggled at him, leaving him dumfounded.

End---------------------------------------------ʕ°ᴥ°ʔ---------------------------------------

 

So…. This is what happens every morning in Jung Yunho’s apartment. I will wake him up by snuggle one his neck or sitting on his perfect abs. Ssshh it's no longer a secret between us that I LOVE his abs. And his body too! (FYI: I saw his glorious body when I sneaked into his bedroom after he got out from shower. Kekeke)

 

Oh, did I tell you I live here? Well, I'm practically live here since I spent my day in Yunho’s apartment more than my own house. I just like cuddling with him since he always pretend not to know me in the college. And Yunho doesn’t pushes me away anymore, maybe because he tired already, knew that I will always find a way to cuddle with him >v

 

So here I am, sitting on my grumpy friend’s abdomen with one piece layer cloth, a loose and thin long sleeve shirt which covering my bare body until my tight. Yeah, you read the sentence before right. I loveee this kind of clothes when there is just me and Yunho. Don’t ask me why. I love to tease people, but I never feel this challenged when I'm with Yunho. He is just too straight to be teased. And I love to snuggle to him. And this kind of cloth just fit the sweet moment, right? And FYI (again) no one ever saw me in this cloth before. I just feel like they don’t worth it to have a mere view of my beauty. Tehee.

 

“What are you doing here? Get off,” Yunho puts his annoyance handsome face—like usual.

 

“I'm waking you up, of course,” I giggle at his angry face—like usual.

 

“Just get off of my stomach now before I vomit on your shirt,” And when I say ‘sweet moment’ it was always Yunho grunting and yelling at me because of my tease. Don’t ask why and how but I just can’t stop. Yunho is so amusing to be teased.

 

“You are so handsome even when you just woke up,” I say, try to be cute with a lot of admiration to Yunho’s morning face. “Why you never show it to the public, Yunnie?”

 

Yunho rubs his face and exhales before fixes his sharp eyes toward the smiling boy. “First, Get.Off.Of.Me. Second, I.Am.Not.Yunnie. Third, I.Hate.Attention,” Yunho says firmly before grabs my waist and removes me from his stomach.

 

“Oh, the third is really my life reverse,”

 

I bounce at the bed beside Yunho as he sits up on the edge of the bed, collecting his soul. I sit there cutely, waiting for his reply but get none. I pout as Yunho’s lack of attention then I crawl on my four toward the broad shoulder. A satisfy hum escaped my lips as I wrap my lose sleeves around Yunho’s neck and snuggle at his nape.

 

“Jaejoong, I told you I hate this,” Yunho says lazily, too sleepy to angry. “Don’t be so clingy,”

 

“I want my morning kiss, Yunnie,” I say sulkily and hug him tight, press my half opened chest against Yunho’s sturdy back.

 

“Geez, you are impossible,” Yunho murmurs, opens his eyes and turns on his shoulder to face me. “Stop this kind of act, you know. You are 21. Just get a girlfriend already,”

 

“You say that for the 100th times! Yaay!!!” I raise my hands and make a cheer gesture.

 

Yunho watches me for a while before my favorite side lips of his being lifted. He smiles at me and do you know the feel when you see a beautiful sunset on the side shore? The calm and peaceful feeling. Yeah, I feel it whenever he smiles at me. I smile back at him. Yunho chuckles and ruffles my hair before stands up and walks into the bathroom. I smile in contentment and giggle, don’t understand what possessed me.

----------------------------------------------------------

“Yunho, wait for me!” I shout as I run along the college hallway. I am so aware of every single eye on me and seriously I enjoy it. But not my so called friend.

 

“Can’t you calm down? You can shake the mountain with that voice of yours,” Yunho keeps walking, doesn’t spare me a glance. I assume he is trying to get out of the attention as soon as possible.

 

“Don’t leave me,” I hop onto his arm and pleas cutely. “There is a new ice cream parlor on the Roppongi and you promise me to eat ice cream together,”

 

“I was FORCED to ACCOMPANY you, not promised eat together, ok?” Yunho rolls his eyes, letting me cling on his arm after made sure there is no one l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter