Chp 11 "11월...그리고 (November With Love)"

I.N.T.R.O.L.U.D.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11 November With Love…

 

Title: 11월...그리고 (November With Love)

Author: Chiiryu Jung

Length: 1/2

Date created: March 15th, 2014

Date posted: March 23rd, 2014

Genre: Romance | Angst

Pairing: Yunjae

 

 

I used to hate him…

Hate him so much I wish he disappear from my life

That’s before I lost him forever…

 

“Joongie!!”

 

Jaejoong growls at the voice as he walks away uninterestedly. ‘Why this brat always tailing me the whole day?!’ Jaejoong curses inside his head.

 

“Joongie! I called you so many times. Didn’t you hear me?” A tall brown skinned man drops his feet right beside the boring faced man Kim Jaejoong.

 

“Stop calling me with that stupid name, Jung! I am older than you by 2 years! You should call me by Hyung!” Jaejoong throws an annoyed look to the taller younger.

 

“But I am taller than you, so I can call you Joongie,” The tall boy named Yunho smiles widely.

 

“Ugh, you stubborn brat. And why the hell you are here?” Jaejoong walks away. “You should be at your class. Is this college isn’t freaking huge enough for your freaking long legs?”

 

“You think my legs are long?” Yunho grins widely as he walks beside the older.

 

“Are you mocking me just because I'm shorter 5 inches than you?” Jaejoong glares.

 

“Nope! I'm happy because you think I'm hot,”

 

Jaejoong spins in his heel and gawks at the younger. “ing weirdo! Get lost of my face!”

 

Yunho laughs hard at the elder’s reaction and runs after him. “Jae, wait~”

----------------------------------------------------

Jung Yunho had been Kim Jaejoong’s long last secret admire since they were in high school. The Jungs moved-in to Seoul and fortunately bought a nice house on The Kims’ neighborhood. Both the only sons attended the same high school and since then Yunho had a little crush on the cold face beauty. Despite Jaejoong’s harsh reaction, the young Yunho determined to make Jaejoong recognized him. The little boy had a pure dream to be friends with the ice prince if asking Jaejoong to accept his feeling was too much. Of course befriends with Jung Yunho not even in Kim Jaejoong’s list. So Jaejoong kept ditching Yunho whenever the boy approaches him.

 

It was until Jaejoong’s university graduation day when Yunho suddenly walked to him and smiled bitterly that he had been a stupid boy to keep tailing Jaejoong behind.

 

“I'm sorry I had been burdened you with my stuffs all this time…” Yunho laughs halfheartedly.

 

“Huh?” Jaejoong, despite being shock by the sudden approach, noticed how Yunho’s small eyes glisten although the latter is laughing.

 

“I promise I won't disturb your life again, Jaejoong… Hyung,” Yunho added to Jaejoong’s surprise.

 

“I'm… I'm still confused…” Jaejoong says a little bit reluctant.

 

“Well… It is as clear as you heard. But you see, our houses are practically side by side and our mothers are a gossip twin,” Yunho scratches his not itchy neck and smiles to the new Grad. “So…. Let’s help each other and be good neighborhood from now?”

 

Jaejoong remembers clearly how he absentmindedly shook Yunho’s hand for the agreement. After that Jung Yunho really granted his promise. The young lad never come to Jae’s house again, never chase him again when he go out to the convenient store, never asked him to go out with him, never tailed him to where he goes. At first Jaejoong sure it was because Yunho was busy for his last year of university and Jaejoong himself was busy for his new job. But moths passed by and he never saw Yunho even when he and Mrs. Kim had a nice visit to Mrs. Jung’s house. He was looking around the house and when Mrs. Jung asked what he was looking for, Jaejoong will only smile and shrug.

 

‘Who said they should be good neighbor and help each other? ing Jung bastard…’

 

After that Jaejoong never see Jung Yunho again. Well, that’s what he thought…

 

After two years Jaejoong was move out and now he lives by his own in a small apartment in Busan. He has a good job, good salary, and a good living environment. He also likes to walk around the street since Busan’s air isn’t contained as much as Seoul. And there is an acre width garden one station away from his apartment. It's full of playing kids, bicycling couples, and walking elders. Jaejoong spend almost his evening there before he goes back to his apartment after work.

 

He was walking down the pathway of the side of the city garden with a cup of coffee on his hand. It was a nice breezy day in early September when he bumps with someone he thought he won't meet again in his entire life.

 

“Omo! I'm so sorry!” Jaejoong gasps when the coffee he brought was spilled on the tall man in front of him. Jaejoong cringes when he noticed there are dark stains on building sketch documents the man brought. “I'm so careless! I'm so sorry! Pardon me, Mister!”

 

“It's okay. Please stop bowing,”

 

The voice is strangely familiar and the unknown thumps are filling his heart. The said man kneel to gather his belonging and sketches. As Jaejoong takes a better look, his doe eyes widen in surprise.

 

“Yu—Yunho?”

 

The tall man in warm jacket looks up from his sketch to meet Jaejoong’s surprised face. Yunho’s expression tells Jaejoong how the younger as surprised as him for their unexpected encounter. The taller man blankly fixes his backpack and blinks. Jaejoong gulps. Jung Yunho was turned into a handsome man. He is no longer a brat Jaejoong remember has the childish expression he used to remember. Yunho is indeed taller than him. But right now the feeling is different. Yunho’s sharp jaw and sturdy body shows how manly he is. Jaejoong’s stomach churns as he waiting for his ex-admirer’s reaction. What he was expected? A warm long-time-no-see hug?

 

A sudden thump Yunho felt years ago comes back as if it remembers where they belong to. It's been three years he tries to bury his unrequired feeling for Kim Jaejoong and he knows the feeling hasn’t vanished completely. It was so hard for Yunho to hold back his will to come to Jaejoong’s house beside him just to say hello. It was so hard for him to stay stilled on his feet in his room when he heard Jaejoong going out with his friends. It was so hard for him to stop seeing the beauty’s face when they just separated by a thick wall away. But he promised. And Mr. Jung thought him to keep his word as a man.

 

Yunho decided to continue his study in Busan. It needed all his courage to move out his own all alone in stranger place. Mrs. And Mr. Jung cried as Yunho scrolled his luggage to take a bus to Busan. But Yunho did it. He made it. He graduated his college. He made a lot of new friends. He found his interest and dream. His live is almost complete. But of course he never knew forgetting Kim Jaejoong will be this hard. And yet, he never has been able to let go his feeling for the certain beauty. And what circumstance he is in now. His dear beloved Kim Jaejoong is now standing in front of him. Wide eyes and glint pink lips. Sure Yunho remember how pretty Kim Jaejoong is, but he never realized how beautiful he is. Yunho tries to cover his nervousness

 

“Kim Jaejoong?” Yunho thanks God for him not stuttering.

 

Kim Jaejoong? Jaejoong gulps. Since when Yunho called him along with his surename? He feels like a stranger. Aren’t they?

 

“Hey, it's been so long!” Yunho laughs heartily after gained all of his documents. He straightens and towering the shorter man. “How have you been?”

 

“Huh? Go—good…” Jaejoong nods unrhymed. Yunho stares for a moment before laughs.

 

“You are changed,” Jaejoong nervously noticed how Yunho’s eyes run up and down his body. “You used to answer with ‘Hm’ or ‘Yeah’ or even ‘Get lost!’,” Yunho laughs again.

 

Jaejoong feels something he never experienced before. He can't shift his eyes off of Yunho’s smiling face. How he missed those face these past three years…

 

“And you seem smaller… Do you even grow up?” Yunho tilts his head a little and inspecting Jaejoong’s height. He was expecting a familiar answer he used to receive three years ago. But instead, the blush creeps on Jaejoong’s cheeks.

 

 “O, of course I grew up! It's… It’s because you were away and we… haven’t met…” Jaejoong stutters and looks down. It washes Yunho’s smile slowly.

 

I promise I won't disturb your life again…

 

“Oh! It's 3 now!” Yunho suddenly says, makes the shorter man looks up. “It's really nice to meet you again, Hyung. But too bad I have to go now,” Yunho flashes an apologetic smile. “So I better get going! Bye!”

 

“Eh? Wai….” Jaejoong has no time to finish his sentence because Yunho’s long legs already fled away. Jaejoong stares blankly at Yunho’s retreating figure. He doesn’t understand why he feels sad. “…’Hyung’…?”

 

That night, both men laying silently on their bed, staring absentmindedly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter