Chp 7 "Confession"

I.N.T.R.O.L.U.D.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: “Confession”

Author: Chiiryu Jung

Date created: December 25, 2012

Date posted: January 1st, 2013

Genre: Sweet Romance

 

 

“Jaejoong,”

 

A beautiful man turns to his slender shoulder and finds a good looking tall man who smiles at him.

 

“Hi, Yunho!” Jaejoong smiles wide as soon he sees Yunho. Changmin, Suho, and Kris who was walking with Jaejoong give him a look and shake their heads while say they will wait him in their next class.

 

“Bye!” Jaejoong waves one sway and quickly turns back to his best friend. The trio left while rolling their eyes. “Wow, Jung, what are you wearing?”

 

Yunho smiles sheepishly as he looking at his clothes. “Are they nice?”

 

“Mm!” Jaejoong shuts his mouth and nods with doe sparkling eyes.

 

Of course his best friend Jung Yunho will look good in anything with those long arm and legs. And not to mention how his body is a heaven when Jaejoong accidentally walked into Yunho’s room when the latter just got out the bathroom.

 

Yunho and Jaejoong are good friends since they live next door when they were in elementary school. And since Jaejoong’s appearance is too girly and he way too weak in sport, Yunho became his older brother right after he kicked those junks who tried to take 9 years old Jaejoong’s wallet. Their families’ relationship is good as well and the two boys become much more like brothers.

 

“Have you a time now, Jae?” Yunho rubs his nose tip with his index finger, looks down at his shorter brother-alike.

 

“Eh?” Jaejoong’s eyes widen. He stares at Yunho’s clothes and a bouquet of roses behind Yunho’s back. His heart thumps faster as a smile grows bigger. “Of course I always have a time for you, Yunho!” Yes, Kim Jaejoong falls in love with Jung Yunho.

 

It was a shiny day in March when Jaejoong realized his feeling toward the man he considered as a brother for ten years is no longer a brotherly love. That day was the day when Jaejoong and Yunho officially entering a University. Being a college student made both of them get more friends and this spacious place offered them so many hot girls and different kinds of friendship. Jaejoong happily made some friends before he realized his relationship with his so called brother Yunho estranged.

 

They barely had more time to spent together because they attending the different class and different major. They also barely met because there were so many assignments from their Professors. They seldom pass by on the college hallway but it was always Yunho who surrounded by his group of flashy students or he with his Counselor’s papers.

 

They only able to hang out together once in a weekend if Yunho had no appointment with his Student Body Council. It was always like that until Jaejoong felt he was lonely without Yunho’s accompany. He initiated he should kept their communication by calling or texting each other everyday and fortunately Yunho will laugh by hearing his daily campus report.

 

“I really miss you, Yunnie,”

 

“Well, you still my baby Joongie after all,” it was what Yunho said everytime Jaejoong says how much he misses their time together.

 

Jaejoong had to satisfied with their relationship until that day was come. Jaejoong thought that how if their relationship is going to more estranged and they won't be able to hold it again. Yunho had his own world and new friends. And Jaejoong also had his own world, hadn’t he? But he knew his world wasn’t same anymore without Yunho. That night Jaejoong shed tears when thinking about what his relationship and Yunho will become. And that’s how he realized how much his feeling for Jung Yunho is more than a love for a brother.

 

But of course 19 years old Jaejoong was too young to make a decision of confession and too scared to losing his beloved man. So Jaejoong decided to hide his feeling and approach Yunho by have a visit everyday instead. Sometime Jaejoong afraid he was trespassing Yunho’s personal space but the fact that Yunho always smile whenever he opened the door and how he was lovingly treat Jaejoong like he usually do, made Jaejoong feel at ease. At least he can keep this feeling with stay at Yunho’s side without fear of losing the latter.

 

“Come here, Jae,” Yunho holds Jaejoong’s hand and drags the raven beauty to seat at the bench. The students are passing by at the college garden. It's really a usual day.

 

“What’s wrong?” Jaejoong asks a little bit too excited.

 

“You sound so happy today,” Yunho laughs.

 

“Of course I am so happy if you gonna tell what you feel, Yunho!” Jaejoong mumbles almost anxious at his own thought.

 

Yunho widens his hazel eyes. “How did you know?!”

 

“You will?!” Jaejoong’e eyes grows impossibly bigger decorated by sparks.

 

“Uhm… you see… it's not easy….” Yunho begins, scratches his nose tip. “How should I start…?”

 

“You, you can start from the beginning…” Jaejoong stutters, can’t contain his excitement.

 

“Okay…” Yunho breathes heavily half laughing in nervousness. Jaejoong follows every little gesture Yunho made, can’t breathe normally in this circumstance. “Here we go… but Jae, please promise me what ever I will going to say you won't be freak out. Please don’t hate me if you don’t like it. If you can’t accept this, just please promise me you’ll stay as my friend…”

 

‘Hate you for what, Yun? Hate you for loving a guy? Hate you for loving me? There is no way I will say except “yes”!’ Jaejoong nods vigorously without hesitant.

 

“Can you promise me?” Yunho puts an adorable pleading puppy eyes.

 

‘YES! YES! I DO!!!’ Jaejoong screams in his head, has no patient to what will come. “Yes… I promise you,”

 

“So…” Yunho starts with awkward straight back, facing his best friend. “You see… uuhmm… there is someone…”

 

Jaejoong’s heart jumps from its’ cage but he manages to speak normally. “O...kay? Who is this someone?” He fails to not smiling wide.

 

Yunho rubs his nape nervously. “This person is my friend… you can say we are so close… So-extremely-close…”

 

‘So close! Yes, Yunho, we are so close like brothers!’ Jaejoong nods in understanding but his wide grins tell it all.

 

“At first… I don’t think I have this certain feeling to him…”

 

“Him!” Jaejoong nearly shouts in excitement while Yunho thinks Jaejoong is surprised that his best friend likes a man instead of woman.

 

“Ah… uh... yeah... it's ‘he’…” Yunho stutters nervously, glancing at Jaejoong a couple of times, looking for a disgust expression after hear the piece of news. But to be his relief, Jaejoong doesn’t look disgusted at all. “You…. y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter