The Strongest One

Magikos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She eludes an aura that everyone will surely fall for.  There is something about her that will make you think that she is really on top of her game.

She flies effortlessly that everyone turn their heads when she pass by. Her petite statue did not stop her from eluding a femme fatale vibe. Yes, she is oozing with appeal too, her name is Kim Bona.

A young CEO from Daegu who was able to make a name by herself in the modeling industry. She was a former model and now the head of her own modeling agency – Eight One Nine. Eight One Nine just not cater models but also some of the famous celebrities in the country.

Bona, beneath her fame and money lays a secret that could not be seen by the eyes. It is a secret that Bona discovered during her teenage years. A discovery that leads into knowing what she really was.

She was sitting in her desk, busy rummaging the files that was piled in front of her. She flipped each pages looking through the profile of each trainee in their companies. She sighed and rested her head on the head rest of her chair. She just couldn’t find someone like her.

One of the reasons why Bona entered the industry is to actually find people like her. People with extra-ordinary strength and power. Yes, someone as powerful as her or at least have the same capabilities as her.

She was awaken from her stream of consciousness when her secretary knocked on her door and informed her about a visitor that all of them were not expecting.

“Who is it?”

“She said her name is Im Nayoung, she said she is a friend”

Bona smiled upon hearing her name. Finally, someone she knows who understands her and someone who she believes has the same abilities like here.

“Let her in”

Her secretary nod and closed the door. She then head to where Nayoung and her other friends were sitting. Oh, she forgot to say that Nayoung was not alone.

She led them to the glass door where Bona was waiting. Nayoung opened the door and was greeted by the luxurious and spacious office. The decorations on the wall tell so much as to what Bona had achieved over the years.

“Nayoung!”

The water bender looked at her direction and she was already launching a huge hug which the former gladly returned with a hug too. Roa feeling a little jealous cough purposely to get the old friends attention.

“What brought you here?” Bona asked while asking them to sit.

“Before I tell you that let me introduce them to you” Nayoung said.

“This is Roa and -” Nayoung continued but was then cut-off.

“And I’m her girlfriend” Roa added.

Nayoung blushed a bit but at the same time embarrassed with her girlfriend’s unwanted jealousy. Dawon inhibit a laugh while Bona smiled widely with the additional comment.

“This is Dawon”

“Nice to meet you all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter