The First Constellation

Magikos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the heels dragging to the ground echoes the darkness of the alley. Blood drips as she tried to escape those people who were after her.

Are they really humans? She is not even sure.

She continued to walk to the alley that seems to be never ending. She stumbled but she was fortunately catch by the wall. She rested her back as she gasped for air. She closed her eyes as she recalled what happened. She was breathing hard.

"Dawon-ie"

A voice called. She hissed. It was so soft but she knew for a fact that voice was coming from the voice who wanted her life. Why are they after her? She had no idea. She closed her eyes again and tried to remember.

Footsteps could be heard but it was not hers. It was from them. She closed her eyes and prayed. She wondered, why was this all happening?

As the noise of the heels dragging to the floor, she remembered what happened. She discovered something that was not meant for humans, she discovered a book that kept a secret - something that should not be discovered by humans. But was she even human? She begins to wonder.

It all started with that book, she closed her eyes and she thinks about a lot of things. She closed her fist and gushes of energy flowed into her body. She felt an incredible strength which she never possessed before. She saw line of stars when she felt it, she saw a celestial being.

"Here you are, I told you, you can run but you can never escape"

Her train of thoughts was interrupted when these guys found her. She was gasping for air. She closed her fist and she felt a lightning kind of thing form inside but she was exhausted. She couldn't muster her strength.

"What do you want from me?"

"Where's the book?"

"I don't know what you are talking about, there's a lot of book in the library you might want to get from there."

"Are you trying to be funny?"

"No, I was never funny"

The guy in a black cape seems to be getting more annoyed with her little banter with Dawon. He raised his sword and asked again the same question but Dawon won't give him the answer he wanted.

What's with the book that they were willing to kill people? Dawon thought, she needed to find that out. She hoped that someone would save her as she felt that it is now her mission to know what's in it for the book.

The man raised his sword again, this time no more mercy, he was ready to slash poor Dawon. He used his force to make sure it would kill Dawon in one shot.

Dawon closed her eyes. Goodbye world, she said silently but before the blade of the sword touched her a strong form of light blinded her eyes. She covered her eyes with her arm and moment she opened it those guys in a cape were thrown on the wall, those bricks broken because of the force.

She opened her eyes and see a young woman probably her age standing before her with a stick on her hand. She looked at her. She's slender with jet-black hair. She looked at Dawon and she is so beautiful.

"Who are you?" asked the bad guys.

"Sorry, I'm taken"

With those words left , she launched herself again to the guys and beat the heck of them. Dawon's jaw dropped with the coolness that eludes in the girl's aura.

"Are you alright?" asked another girl.

She was as tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter