The Sharp Shooter

Magikos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Master, you have been here all day, you should eat” said one of her assistant.

“I’m fine, I need to finish this” she replied without even looking at her assistant.

“Let me get you at least a sandwich” the assistant said in a concern tone.

“That would be great, thank you so much Seokyung” she replied with a smile on her face.

Few minutes later, Seokyung went back to her laboratory with a tray of sandwich and a pitcher of juice. She smiled at her assistant and asked her to leave, she just couldn’t be bother on what she was doing. She was trying to fix a machine that she believes will help her open a portal to another dimension. As to where exactly, she doesn’t know yet, she just need to do this.

“Master Seola”

She turned her head and saw Seokyung still standing on her laboratory’s door. Her long black locks danced in the air as she turned her head. She smiled at her assistant and that red lips are so damn kissable you would want to kiss it all day.

“What is it Seokyung?” she asked.

“Are you sure you wouldn’t need any help?”

“Yes, don’t worry about me. I can handle this”

Seokyung nodded and bowed to her once more. She exited the room and vanished in the marvelous mansion where Seola’s lab was located.

She busied herself again trying to fix the machine she just recently invented. She peaked on the notebook besides her making sure that she was putting the wires and screw in the right place.

“There!” she exclaimed.

She took a sandwich nearby and put it in while she turned the machine open. It blasted a strong beam towards the wall and it sparkles as it forms a big circle. As soon as the machine was able to create an opening, Seola’s jaw dropped together with the sandwich in .

“Woah, so pretty” she commented.

A beauty just appeared in front of her. Seola thought an angel was descending to Earth. The girl tucked her hair behind her ear and Seola felt that she was about to faint with the beauty that was appearing right in front of her.

The girl was then followed by 3 other girls and Seola almost thanked the heavens for sending her angels. She pinched her cheek just to check if she was still alive.

Bona, Nayoung, Roa and Dawon looked at each other and were baffled with the reaction of the young scientist.  Bona walked towards her direction and closed .

“A fly might go inside” Bona said.

Seola went back to her mind and back off a bit when she realized how close Bona was to her. She then took a baseball bat in the corner of her lab and raised it in fear that they would hurt her.

“Who are you?” she questioned.

“I’m Bona, this is Dawon, Nayoung and Roa”

“Hi” Dawon greeted.

“What do you want from me?” Seola said in fear.

“Can you please put that down and oh sandwich!” Roa said excitedly and munch on it.

“Don’t touch my sandwich or else I will hit you” Seola threatened.

“There’s no use for that you know. We are just too strong for you” Bona  challenged.

“How did you get here?”

“Uhm, through that wall?”  Bona said sarcastically.

“How did you manage to get through my machine?”

“What? My gawd, this one is crazy” Bona huffed. She sat on the table across Roa and eat the sandwich that was prepared.

“We are here for you Seola, we are not here to harm you” Nayoung said.

Seola seemed to calm down, for some reason Nayoung’s words were re-assuring and Seola thought that they are too pretty to be a threat.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter