The Off-spring of the Black Tortoise of the North

Magikos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Please….don’t”

She shivers as the man tries to slowly undress her, her hands were held tightly by the man’s arm. She cries for help. She tried to scream but every time she does her stomach grumbles in pain as she welcome every hit by the man. She loses hope, she closed her eyes and let everything happened. She will just kill herself after.

“Such lowly of you to suffice lust with a powerless woman”

The man was baffled stop her tracks and saw a petite woman standing behind him. Her arms crossed, clearly not pleased with what she was seeing. The man just laughed upon seeing who she is.

“A kid trying to fight me?” the man laughed once more.

She hissed and un-crossed her arms. She hated people who see her as weak and powerless because of her height. She walked slowly, cracked her knuckles and shook her hands.

“Try me” she said.

The man fished something from his behind pocket and flipped open a butterfly knife. She’s used to this every time she asked for a fight, her opponent would draw their weapons. She get used to it that it does not bother her anymore. She does not any weapon to weld. She just needed her fist and fist alone.

She ran towards the man and was welcome by the knife but she was quick to dodge it by her hand. His chest opened for kick in which she gave a punch kick. It was her first attack but the man was groaning in pain, having a hard time to breathe.

She took this opportunity to assist the woman. She gave her clothes back but it was damage she then hand her a blanket. This was not the first time she tried to stop such crime so she always bring blankets with her.

The man stirred and stood up. She uttered “tsiking” sound and kicked him on the gut. The man tried to stab her with the knife but she was able to twist it and stab it in the man’s s. The guy whimpered in pain, rolling over the ground because he is likely to lose that part of his body.

“Serves you right” she said.

She then assisted the woman, she asked her to call the police to report the incident. She is quite well-known in her city as their hero. No one knew who she is, everyone calls her “Aqua Girl” like what her costume suggest.

“Don’t leave me please” the girl asked.

“I won’t I’ll stay with you till the police are here” she said.

Few minutes later the police arrived at the scene, blood oozing from the man on the floor. Aqua Girl explained what happened. The woman she just saved not leaving her side in fear that the man would come to her again.

“Please take care of her chief” Aqua Girl said.

“You really don’t want our offer?” the officer asked.

“Nope sir, I rather be your friendly neighborhood” the she smiled. Though half of her face is covered you can see her smile and it is one of the most assuring things on Earth.

“Okay but do know that my office is always open for heroes like you”

She nods and tried to leave but was stopped by the woman who she just saved. She asked if she could talk to her which she gladly accepts.

“Can I have a name?” the woman asked.

“Aqua Girl” she replied.

“Your real name?”

“Sorry but I can’t give you that”

“Then can you be my girlfriend?”

“Miss, you are still probably in shock” she replied and called the police.

She was about to leave but turned around, lips pressing against her. She kissed back as she also get used to this. Women that she saved kissed her a lot and she is not complaining though.

She broke the kiss and fly, she flies through water vapor which is also why they called her Aqua Girl. She waited for few hours trying to observe her city. She alerted the police so she is somehow assure that crimes would be lessened probably until the next days.

She went home, going through her window. She sat on her bed, it’s almost 3 AM. She removed her mask and the mirror on the side of her bed showed the identity she’s been hiding. She sighed. She heard her parents arguing again. How can her life as Aqua Girl be perfect but her life as the human she is be chaotic.

-0-

She heard it again, the similar footsteps that goes to her every day. It stopped, it’s in front of her. She felt her breathe, it was like fire.

“I’m telling you I don’t have no idea about what you guys are asking me about” she said before she was even asked.

“Why don’t we kill her now? She is useless” one of the voices said.

She knew this voice too but not often as the other. She only hears this voice when it suggests to kill her or someone else.

“Easy Jimin, easy. We still need the book and the prism”

Jimin – finally a name she could remember.

“But Soomin, the master is going impatient with this”

Soomin- another name she could take note of. She thought the master she was pertaining to was probably that guy named Cefno they talked about before.

“Or maybe let’s kill the girlfriend”

Girlfriend – she then remember who they were pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter