A day in my life

Life REALLY is Beautiful

KYUHYUN POV:

It's the start of a new day and like always it's time to get up. I usually wake up earlier and go jogging with Siwon, that exercise freak, but I was too tired from studying yesterday so I was heading straight to the hospital today. Being a doctor sure is difficult but what can I say, with all the studying I have to do I don't have much time for others, and that's fine with me. After I get dressed I walk down stairs to the kitchen where my mother Hyoyeon and her assistant Leeteuk were preparing breakfast. (In this fic Leeteuk is a girl) 

 

"Good morning Kyuhyun" mom and Leeteuk greet me

"Good morning ommoni, Leeteuk ssi"   

"Have you heard anything from Sunny lately?" mom asks

"No, not really after all we broke up" 

"What?? Again. Kyuhyun what do you keep doing to these girls, they all break up with you. Usually I get to meet the girls you are dating but you never introduced us to Sunny. I don't even know what her job is and you were dating for almost a year!!" 

"To answer one of your questions ommoni", my sister Luna walks in with her husband Onew and daughter besides her, "He is too detached from his relationships, any girl would get angry. I am not saying it's Kyuhyun oppa's fault,  after all he hasn't met the right person yet. I'm sure once he finds 'the one" he'll do anything he can to keep that person by his side, right Kyuhyun?" Luna said giving me an almost knowing glance. Sometimes I wonder if she suspects the exact reason why I can't stay with girls for too long.

I pushed that thought aside."Yes thanks for that Luna", I said a bit sarcasticly and then I turned back to my ommoni, "Well if you want to know she's also a doctor in the hospital I work at, that's where we met and please stop bringing her up, like Luna said, she wasn't the one. I'm fine with the break up between us so lets just leave that alone."

"But son..." mom was cut off as my younger brother Kangin (yes I made Kangin younger) and my other sister Jessica walked in. If you are wondering about her american name it's all thanks to uncle Henry. He goes on many business trips to the states and took a liking to the name. He use to say if he ever got married he would name his daughter Jessica. Since he never got married ommoni desided to give her last daughter the name as a gift to uncle.  

"Umma are you talking about marriage with Kyuhyun hyung again?" Kangin asked

"Of course I am", replied ommoni, "he's the eldest son of the family and should get married already, besides you know the tradition Kangin, you can't get married until your brother does. So if you also want to be single for the rest of your life you should help me convince your hyung."

"I don't want to get married just yet so it's fine with me for hyung to hold off on marriage. Anyway why are you having this conversation in front of Leeteuk ssi" he gave her a look and continued," She isn't part of the family, she just works for you umma" Kangin said harshly. Despite the harsh tone I noticed he couldn't keep his eyes entirely off her. I wonder if my younger brother likes her. I really don't know her very much about her but if what I think is true, I wish her luck. Younger brother can be hard to handle.

"it's fine, I'll be leaving for now, i finshed what I had to do already and will come back later" Leeteuk said while bowing and left

"We'll talk later Kangin" ommoni said showing how upset she was with his comment. Before she could continue I excused me self and left for work.

"I have to go to the hospital, thanks ommoni for the breakfast and tell appa good monring for me and sorry I couldn't see him before he came in from the pension." Our family owns a pension and dad was currently attenting to new clients that had just arrived. It was hard work but ommoni always told us dad could handle it, after all he was Choikang Changmin.

 

Leaving the house I couldn't stop thinking about the converstion we had in the kitchen. Would I truly be holding my brother back from marriage if  I didn't get married first? Moments like this were ones where I needed Siwon the most. 

Siwon would talk me out of any stupidity I was thinking. He is actually the reason why I didn't make the biggest mistake of my life, marry Sunny. After he told me what happened with him and Victoria and all the pain he caused her I knew I couldn't do the same to Sunny. She was too special to me so I couldn't hurt her like that. Even after my talk with Siwon I still felt slightly jealous of him, afterall he had a daughter and had given "normal life" with a woman a chance, yet I couldn't do the same.

The entire time I was working I kept thinking about this. The only thing that made me keep going was seeing Siwon after work. Since we couldn't exercise this morning we were going to meet up at his apartment.  

________________________ 

It was finally the end of the day and I quickly got into my car and drove to Siwon's apartment. I knew he would be home since he just finished giving a lecture at the university. He would probably be taking a shower to unwind after the long day. He would be all wet from his shower and only wraped in a towel as he walked out of his shower and I could just pull it off and......... god he has such a good body I can't help but day dream about it.

We have been together for a long time yet we still hadn't taken the next step in the relationship. We kissed and touched each other but never.... connected. I was very hessitant at first, after all he was my first boyfriend, the first person I ever even considered doing anything with. As my hessitance wore off insecurity took its place. He had been married, had a daughter and like any married couple they had slept together. He has experience with , yet I have none. I wasn't sure I could give him the pleasure he deserved from a lover. He had been so patient with me even when I was going out with Sunny and never rushed me. When I had finally gotten up my courage, thanks to about a bottle of wine, to have he stopped me. Being the gentlemen he is he told be it wasn't right to have our first time when I was drunk and that just made me want him more.

The next day I was so embarrased with what I had done that I didn't even bring up that topic anymore and neither did he; and so like this my ual frustration has been increasing.

 

When I finally arrived to his appartment, just like I had predicted, Siwon had just stepped out of the shower as I was arriving. As I walked in he gave me a quick kiss on the lips and held the door open as I entered his appartment. After he dressed and had our dinner I told him about the talk I had with my family this morning. When I had finished talking there was only silence and when he finally did talk his words left me speechless.

"If you want your ommoni to stop pressing you about marriage you should tell her the truth, tell her you like men, tell your family the truth."

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

HIIIIi so this is my second chapter, I bearly proofread so it is full of mistakes. If I have time I may look this over later. For anyone that is curious about the couples in this story, I have to say I just put people I liked and went form there. I already have Jessica's man ready so she won't be lonely (here is a hint on who he is : the song moves like jagger, comment and see if your guess is correct. The more comments I have i'll be tempted to update again later today!!!!!!!!!) 

Kyuhyun will be coming out soon to his family if everything works out and about wonkyu ...... you'll just have to read ;) 

Also next chapter I give you a teaser:

henber!!!!!!!!! (maybe)