Waking up to my new life

Life REALLY is Beautiful

First update in more than a year.....Does anyone even remember this? Probably not. But I did want to finish or at least update. I really want to finish this in the next 3 to 4 chapters so I'll try to write as much as possible. As always this isn't edited but I feel like i'll go over the chapters to fix any mistakes once I finish. SOOOOO enjoy.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

KYUHYUH POV.

I feel like I’ve been run over by a car a few times. Even though I am starting to regain consciousness I don't have the strength to even open my eyes. I do start to hear a beeping sound and quiet whispers. That's when I realize I am in a hospital. After working in a hospital for so long I know this sterile feeling. Now that I know where I am I start to wonder why I am here. I slowly begin to interpret what the people in the room are saying. I hear a doctor talking to someone, to another female. Both voices sound so familiar. The first voice I recognize is the voice of my ommoni. She sounds so broken with her quiet sobs as she listens to what the doctor is saying. Next the doctor's voice becomes clear. It's Sunny.

Why are they talking to each other? They've never even met before. My puzzled expression translated to my face because I hear both of them stop talking at once. Sunny runs over to me and begins to fuzz around me. I assume she starts to look over my vitals as I slowly begin to open my eyes.

At first my vision is very blurry. All I see is the blank ceiling on top of me. I slowly start to look around the room and see ommoni, Sunny and a sleeping Jessica on the couch in the room. Ommoni runs straight toward me and gives me a tight hug. As soon as she touches me my body stiffens. I am initially paralyzed by the pain her hug causes me I then start to feel very uncomfortable with her touch. I don't know what to do. My mind is telling me to throw her off me. She'll hurt me. My heart is telling me that this is my ommoni so she couldn't possibly hurt me. My body is just paralyzed with pain and confusion, not knowing what to do with all the conflict inside me.

I guess Sunny and ommoni realize how stressed I am because ommoni quickly lets go. I instantly feel much better. Yet I don't know exactly why. Speaking of why, why am I in the hospital? I try to sit up but I feel a hand on my shoulder and someone telling me to stay lying down. This time I do not hesitate to slap the hand away as I lie back down on the bed. I see a hurt Sunny stare at me. The hand I had just slapped had been hers. In an instant her face changes back to her serious, professional doctor face. This side of her always makes me laugh. It's different from her vibrant and silly personality, but it's all part of the job. Can't have a doctor with a silly expression. Her expression worries me though. I've never seen it directed towards me before. Whatever must of happened must have been serious for her to show me this expression.

"Ommoni, Sunny. What happened?" I ask worried. "Why is Jessica sleeping on the couch?"

"Kyu honey", ommoni start a bit hesitant, “Don’t worry about Jessica she's just tired. Right now you're in a hospital Kyu. You came home badly hurt so we brought you to the hospital... Kyu can you tell me and Sunny what happened after you left Sunny at her apartment and before you got home the next day?" 

This really confused me. What does she mean I was badly hurt? I am not a confrontational person so I have no idea why I would be hurt. This also reminds me, how do Sunny and ommoni know each other?

"Ommoni, you're confusing me." I say. "First of all how do you know Sunny? Also you're saying I got home a day later and hurt on top of that. I really don't know what you're saying."

Both ommoni and Sunny just stare at me with an unbelieving face. Quickly Sunny goes over to the intercom in the room and calls Doctor Suho, the hospitals lead psychiatrist. Why is Sunny calling him over? 

"Kyuhyun Oppa, I am calling Suho sii to have a look at you to see if there is any physiological damage. Before he gets here could you please tell what day it's today. I know it seems silly but just answer me please." 

I realize what she's trying to do. She's trying to test me to see if I know what day it's today to see if I’ve lost any memories. I decide to indulge her and answer the question anyway. "Well since I just woke up I assume it's the morning so it should be one day more then yesterday right. Since yesterday it was July 8th then today must be July 9th then." I say.

As soon as I respond I hear my ommoni start to sob. I turn to see her and Jessica, who appears to have just woken up, crying into each other’s arms. I turn to Sunny and I see her with a sad expression. 

"Kyuhyun Oppa it's currently July 13th. You've been unconscious and at the hospital for 3 days." Sunny says and I can't believe what she says. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SUHO POV.

The hospital has been full of whispers for the passed 3 days. Apparently one of the lead Radiologists in the hospital, Kyu whatever, has been hospitalized. According to the nosy nurses at the ER they say he came in looking really bad and was bleeding. Apparently only those that took care of him that day know what occurred and Doctor SunKyu (Sunny). The rumors say SunKyu sii warned, or threated, to fire anyone who disclosed the details of this case to anyone. That makes me laugh a little. I sometimes forget she's the daughter of the chairman of the hospital. She never uses her power like this so it comes as a shock to hear rumors of her using her power to keep that doctor's, Kyu whatever, condition private. I do have to admit she's really cute. I wonder if she's seeing anyone. Oh well it's not like we'll ever really talk.    

Over the loudspeaker of the hospital I hear Doctor SunKyu calling for me to go to Kyu whatever's room. I don't really know what to expect but hey at least I’ll get to be close to Sunny so I can't really complain I guess. As I walk over to the room. I hear more whispers. I hear the staff question why I am being called over. After all I am a psychiatrist so I can't really help with physical trauma. I deal with sever mental trauma caused by abuse. The more I think of it the more intrigued I get. I wonder what happened.  

I finally enter the room and see a stunned Kyu whatever, ok I realize I need to learn his name and quickly glance to his chart at the end of the bed. So his name is Kyuhyun.

"Good morning everyone. My name is Lee Suho and I am the head psychiatrist here at the hospital. What can I do for you?" I ask mostly Sunny.

"Well Doctor Suho, I would like you to conduct an evaluation on Kyuhyun Oppa. I believe he is suffering from memory loss and would like to know your opinion. Of course everything you find will be confidential and will not be discussed with anyone but his family. Is that understood Doctor Suho?" SunKyu sii says. I see her facial expression so I know how serious she's being. I don't really have much choice or even any idea what this case is about but I'll help Doctor SunKyu.

"Understood Sunkyu sii." I say. "But before I start I would like to get consent from both Kyuhyun sii and Mrs. Cho before I can continue."

At the sound of his name I see Kyuhyun sii break from his stunned state.

"I hardly believe that I need the help of a psychiatrist. " Kyuhyun sii says and turns to Sunny. "As you said I've been in the hospital, unconscious for 3 days and it seems that the only day I can't remember is July 9th. I hardly see how forgetting the details of one day can cause such a great commotion. As a doctor I know that temporary memory loss can occur if there is extreme injury. As my ommoni said I was hurt badly so head trauma could of occurred resulting in my memory loss. In these types of cases the patient’s memory, or my memory in this case, should return soon. Once I remember I can give everyone the details of what happened."  

"Kyu honey please let the doctor evaluate you. You need to remember the events that occurred that day. That day we met Sunny for the first day. That was also the day you got..... assaulted." Mrs. Cho says with choked sobs.

My curiosity was peeked when I heard the word assaulted. But before I could say anything Doctor SunKyu excused herself from the room and motioned me to follow. She told Mrs. Cho to stay with Kyuhyun ssi and try to convince him to let me talk with him.

I followed SunKyu sii to her office and sat down.

"Now Suho sii I have the most confidence in you. What I am about to tell you must not be revealed." I just nodded my head and Doctor SunKyu continued. "Kyuhyun Oppa has been through a lot. As you must of heard from the hospital rumors, Kyuhyun Oppa has been hurt......badly. I have a slight idea of who is responsible but I really pray I am not correct. Anyway that is something I will look into later. Here comes your part Suho sii. I would like you to help Kyuhyun Oppa to accept himself and to confront what happened. He isn't letting anyone touch him. He slapped my hand away when I touched his shoulder to lay him down on his bed. I have a feeling he is subconsciously suppressing the events that occurred so she doesn't get labeled as........... gay."

Gay? What is SunKyu sii talking about? I start to think. I deal with mental trauma and many of my patients are female victims who have gone through shock..... Wait a minute Sunny couldn't possibly be insinuating that Kyuhyun sii was.....

"Suho sii, Kyuhyun Oppa was " Sunny said with tears running down her eyes. "Not only that but I have the suspicion that Kyuhyun Oppa's boyfriend was the one who him." she sobbed harder. 

I didn't know what to do. I just walked over to her and hugged her as hard as I could and started to feel all of her emotions. I started to feel bad over the entire situation. Now I knew why Sunny made sure all the doctors who treated Kyuhyun sii stayed quiet. Kyuhyun sii was gay and got .  

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

KYUHYUN POV

As soon as Suho sii and Sunny exited the room I was left with my ommoni and Jessica. Since I really didn't know what to do I decided to ask them details about my condition.

"So ommoni, Jessica. You said I was badly hurt. Could either of you tell me what injures I received? What do you know about the day I can't remember? I know ommoni said she met Sunny that day. Is there anything else you remember?" I say

"Kyu I think the doctors should be the ones to explain your injures. We don't want to mix any of the medical terms up" Ommoni chuckled half-heartedly. "But Jess and I can tell you what we know occured that day with us and what Sunny said to us." 

"I called Sunny over to come visit the house. Now before you get angry know that we've already gone through this once and I already said I was sorry for sneaking into your room and getting her phone number from your phone." Ommoni said. Even though she said she already apologized I do feel angry at her a little but she continues. 

"After the talk we had you went to the kitchen and took Sunny home. That's the last time we saw you home until you arrived at the house the next day." Ommoni said

"When you were admitted to the hospital Kangin Oppa returned to the pension to inform uncle Henry, Luna unni and Appa about your condition and I called Sunny unni to ask her if she knew anything. Unni said you left her at her apartment and said you were going to Siwon Oppa's place really quick before coming back home. Umma called Siwon Oppa but he isn't answering us."

At the mention of Siwon my body tensed. I started to remember what occurred that day. I remember having a fight with Siwon, going home to find Sunny there. Taking her back to her apartment and confessing I was gay. Driving over to Siwon's house to apologize and tell him how much I cared for him. Opening the door and seeing Siwon's ommoni, getting slapped in the face, getting kissed roughly, being thrown to the floor, being.....

Everything came back------

"SIWON STOP... I don't want this....Siwon .... STOP...please....... I'm not ready, I beg you please don...." I am unable to finish as he pushes all the way into me. I have never felt such pain in my life.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I feel blood drip down with every of his. He rams into me harder and faster. I feel like I am about to break....

I can hear him as he s into me...  I felt disgusted with myself but I knew that I couldn't do anything...

All I wanted was for this to be over already. My throat hurt from all my screams, my eyes stung from all the crying and my hole felt like it was on fire due to the unwanted penetration.

He came inside of me, ramming into me making sure everything stayed in me...... I feel him harden inside me again.

I begin to shake. Please, please not again I repeat... but my plea wasn't answered. He started to back into me without a care. I felt more blood seep out staining the carpet underneath me for the next couple of hours....

He came inside of me and I felt like I was dying. I out as he continued to ram into me. 

I come back to reality.--------

No,No,No,NO,NO,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....Stop...please ...stop....No. I keep screaming in my head over and over again. 

"I don't want this....Siwon......sob..... pull in out...PULL IT OUT....it hurts...please ... sob...SIWON...sob.........................I can't take it anymore..........................not again.....no more PLEASE..............sob......SIWON STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream out loud as tears stain my face.

I don't know what's going on around me. All I see is Siwon, ramming into me, hurting me, bruising me. Taking my ity. I don't want to be here anymore. I need to leave this place. I try to get up but I feel pain all over my body. I look down and open my hospital gown. I see bruises and bit marks I see handprints all over my body. My thighs are more black and blue then pale white....

I get more flashes of Siwon's ramming into me and I can't handle it anymore.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream and cry. I start to scratch myself to get the feeling of being touched by him away from he. 

I don't notice the man in the room until it's too late and he's pinning my arms down to the bed....just like Siwon hyung did....

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO, LET ME GO SIWON" I scream as I squirm and the man releases me as I start to loose consciousness as my tears continue to drip. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JESSICA POV

"...Unni said you left her at her apartment and said you were going to Siwon Oppa's place really quick before coming back home. Umma called Siwon Oppa but he isn't answering us." I said

After I finished telling Kyu Oppa what Sunny Unni said I see my oppa stiffen. His eyes get wide and he begins to shake.

"Kyu Oppa are you okay" I call out. Umma gets worries too and also calls out to Kyu Oppa who starts to shake even more. 

I quickly pull out my phone and call Sunny unni and tell her to come right away and I hang up. I hear my brother start to mumble words to himself over and over again but I can't make anything out until I hear him sob and scream uncontrollably as he brings his hand to to his face and starts shaking his head from side to side on the bed. 

"...out...PULL IT OUT....it hurts...please ... sob...SIWON...sob.........................I can't take it anymore..........................not again.....no more PLEASE..............sob......SIWON STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kyu Oppa says.

Siwon? Why is Kyu Oppa calling Siwon Oppa? Kyu Oppa's heart monitor keeps beeping out of control and I have no idea what to do. Kyu starts to open his gown and looks at himself. I look away. I can't bear to see my brother like this. When Kyu starts to scratch himself, Sunny Unni and the doctor from earlier run in. The doctor runs to Kyuhyun and pins him down to keep Kyu from hurting himself why Sunny unni runs to inject him with some type of medicine. I hear my brother scream as he's being held down.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO, LET ME GO SIWON" as he starts to loose consciousness and the other doctor pulls away. 

As soon as Kyuhyun is unconscious I take a look around the room. Umma has tears in her eyes and a shocked expression. One that I assume mirrors my own. The doctor from earlier is panting and places an arm around Sunny Unni. Sunny Unni looks torn between anger and sorrow. 

"How could that son of a do that to Kyuhyun? I gave Kyuhyun up thinking he would be happy with him. How could he do this? I'm going to kill Siwon." Sunny says 

WHAT???? Did she just say she gave Kyuhyun Oppa up so he could be with Siwon. Is Kyu Oppa...

"Sunny sii, is my son gay?" I hear umma say from the other side of the room as tears keep pouring out.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OUTSIDE THE ROOM

The ER room of the hospital is calm until an ambulance comes. 

"We need to stabilize this patient immediately." a medic informs the staff on duty.

"The we've reduced some of the patients bleeding but he continues to bleed due to the large amount of alcohol in his system. The patient is in his mid thirty's and was found by his mother at his house. His name is Choi Siwon and he tried to commit suicide by slitting his wrists about 20 minutes ago.”

__________________________________________________
So there you go everyone. An update. I honestly just added Suho because I wanted Sunny to have someone at the end. Also Kyu needs a friend to help him out. Who better then the guardian of EXO, Suho.

I have a question for everyone. Would you guys like mpreg? (As in pregnant Kyu)

I’ve been considering it but I would like opinions.

Until next time bye!!!!!!