why is Life complicated?

Life REALLY is Beautiful

 

  Just to let people know this story isn't going to be entirely in wonkyu POV there will be other couples as well, they have to get a chance too :)  ...... but just slightly 

 

KYUHYUN POV:

Siwon's words are still vibrating in my head "If you want your ommoni to stop pressing you about marriage you should tell her the truth, tell her you like men, tell your family the truth."

After he said those words I didn't know how to respond, this is the first time since we've been together that he's straight out told me to come out to my parents. He has never pushed me into doing anything I wasn't ready for and he knew I wasn't ready to tell others so our relationship was kept a secret; a secret that only the two of us know in the entire world. I've kept this secret hidden from my family for so long, how can I just tell my family "Hey I've been lying to you my entire life, I'm actually homoual and am currently dating someone whose the same gender as me." My parent's are very understanding but I don't know if they are THIS understanding. As much as I'm in love with Siwon I don't think I can take the heart break that it will cause me and my family; the last thing I want to do is hurt them. 

With all this in mind I gave Siwon a solid  "No"

I could see his expression change to one of pain and sadness. It killed me to tell him this but I had no other choice, this couldn't get out.

"Kyu, I know you aren't ready but you can't keep this hidden much longer. If you are afraid of how your parents will react you can always lean on me, if anything happens you can move in with me, you know you've been meaning to move out anyway. I want you to be happy, us to be happy" Siwon said pleading

As much as I understood what he said fear held me back. I always wanted to be the perfect son who gave his parents no disappointments. When I was younger this is all I strived for, I always told myself if they ever found out and were disgusted with me I wouldn't hesitate to end my life to save my parents the shame of having a son like me. Siwon knew this perfectly well yet he CONTINUED to press the issue.

"Kyu you are a good son and they love you, they won't chase you out or ask you to kill yourself. Sure they will be surprised but the shock will disappear soon, so please just tell them and take the this burden off your shoulders"

This got me mad. He knew how sensitive I was about this yet he talked like he knew my family for a long time. Sure he had met them before, specially my mother when he took pictures for my ommoni's new cook book, but he couldn't predict how they were going to react.

As calm as possible I responded, "If I tell my parents, sure the burden will be off my shoulders but then it'll be put on them, they'll have to deal with comments from other people and I just can't let that happen. It would be too much to ask for them to just try and understand the situation, how can I ask them to put up with the prejudice other people will have towards me when the truth comes out."

"Kyu I know, but even you admit that this will come out sooner or later, to avoid more conflict it would be better to tell them already. What if they find out some other way? What if they see us together? Then what are you going to do? It will pain them even more if they don't find out from you but from someone else. Besides your parent's know me so at least when you tell them the truth your boyfriend won't be a complete stranger to them." Siwon said

"Siwon not one more word, please just stop, I don't want to talk about this anymore. I'll just go." with that I started to pack my things and head to the door but before I could reach I was stopped by Siwon.

"I know you're frustrated right now and are trying to control yourself but you have to hear the truth. Sometimes I think you don't really care about me. I want to freely touch you without having to look around, afraid someone will see. "

"How can you think I don't love you, do you think I would be willing to spend time with someone that means nothing to me? If that's really what you think I don't see the point in us being together" I said quickly and with that I left the stunned Siwon on his own.  

_____________

HENRY POV: 

I have a lot on my mind lately. I work at a very successful golf company as a director and I have to say I enjoyed my job until I got a call from our C.E.O. His daughter Amber would be flying over from Japan to run the company for him and I was in charge of her. So basically my once peaceful job turned into a baby siting job. Things wouldn't be as complicated as they are if she acted like a normal human. How can a woman in her late 40's be so..... childish. I swear she will drive me crazy. Since I have to "baby sit" her all day I haven't had much time at home, I am really starting to miss Hyoyeon noona's cooking and even Changmin Hyung. 

So I was really hoping Amber ssi didn't decide to do anything too crazy today so I could go home early, but of course that didn't happen. So now Amber ssi and I are on a cliff overlooking the sea. Amber said she wanted to "relax" from all the work and there was no better way to do so then by going to the beach. 

"Don't you think the scenery is beautiful, Henry ssi? she asked while taking off her shoes and sitting on the cliff

I took a glance and responded " Yes it is" not very animated 

"Come on Henry ssi you have to loosen up once in a while, why are you so stiff? Come and sit down next to me" she patted a space beside her.

Wanting to get this little field trip of hers over with I decided to comply with her.

"You know Henry ssi, its always been my dream to get married with a wonderful man who would take me to places like this. We would cuddle together and just enjoy the day watching the see" Amber said with a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eyes that suddenly turned sad. "I was so set on making my dream come true that I got married to the first 'good' guy I could find. Of course when I say good I mean rich, not because I wanted to become wealthier, but because that just made things easier. If I married someone with money then he wouldn't need mine and the only logical reason for our marriage would be love right? Well I was mistaken. Later into our marriage I found out he was cheating on me from the start and we got a divorce right after" 

After she told me this I didn't know how to react.  I couldn't help but notice how sad her eyes seemed as she told me her story. Its the first time I've seen her without a happy smile since I met her. It was impossible for me to understand, what kind of man would do that to Amber ssi? Of course she was too childlike and carefree for my taste but she was still a good person, she didn't deserve this. She is so energetic and cheerful that even though her random stunts (like going to the beach straight out of a meeting wearing formal cloths) were endearing.

A couple of minutes passed and happy Amber was back, "Sorry about that. I just started talking but useless things since I was caught up looking at the sea. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable." she said with a contagious smile that I could help to respond with one of my own.

"It's ok Amber ssi, you don't have to say you're sorry. Come on lets go its getting late and I have to drop you back at your house" I said.

"ok lets go" she got up and started heading toward the car with me behind her but as soon as we sat down I noticed something. "Amber ssi where are your shoes, don't tell me you came walked all this way barefoot?" I said

With that she looked down and started laughing. "It seems like I did. Honestly this always happens. I prefer to walk barefoot so when I take my shoes off I forget I took them off and just end up leaving them." 

Was this woman serious? what kind of person forgets that they don't have shoes on? So with a deep breath I said "Come on lets go look for them. I am sure they where very expensive no matter how rich you are." and I got out the car with her giggling behind me and headed towards the cliff we were at. 

I take everything good I’ve said about her back, this woman will be the death of me.

_________________ 

KYUHYUN POV:

I drove home as soon as I left Siwon's apartment and when I arrived at the house I got the biggest shock. Sitting down with my family in the kitchen I found Sunny. How did she get here?

"Hello everyone. Ommoni can I talk with you for a minute" I said quickly. She got up and we headed towards my parents room.

"Ommoni, what is Sunny doing here at this time? Besides how did you even contact her" I asked. I was seriously in no mood to handle anything right now, especially not Sunny.

"Well she's her because I invited her, what I can't invite people?" she responded cleverly not tell me how she contacted Sunny

With a sigh I said "Ommoni I know you can invite anyone you want but answer me, how did you get a hold of her" 

The expression on her face became of that of a child who was caught doing something wrong and after a couple of seconds she responded "okay okay, I looked at your phone when you were showering and I got her number from there. I sent her a text asking her to come and join us for dinner and here she is." 

"OMMONI!!!!! How dare you go through my phone without me  knowing, besides I don't buy everything you're saying. What else did you tell her?"   

Again she paused for a couple of seconds deciding weather to tell me or not and she said "Find I also told her to be patient with you. That you didn't know how to act around her and that you just needed a little time but you do care for her. Your father was like that with me when we first met too and look where we are now. I just want you to be happy, besides from what I've seen of her she seems like such a nice girl." 

"Ommoni can you understand that we are no longer together.Yes she is a wonderful girl and I care for her but I just don't think she is the one for me. Please stop pushing me to get together with a girl and let me do what I feel like doing." I said and turned around and headed to the kitchen

In the kitchen I found Sunny talking to Leeteuk and Jessica. They looked like they have been friends for a long time by the way they were talking, or better yet gossiping. Apparently a weird guy named Yesung was courting my sister and she didn't seem too happy about it. If it were any other day I would ask about it but at the moment I had to get Sunny out of the house. "Hi Sunny, Leeteuk and Jessica. Its getting pretty late why don't I drop you off at your house Sunny while Kangin drops Leeteuk off at her house. I don't want anything happening to you two girls." 

"OPPA can't you see we're talking why do you have to interrupt" Jessica said

"Well it's late and besides, don't you need to go to college tomorrow" I said 

"Fine" Jessica said as Leeteuk and Sunny went to get their jackets. While they were gone Jessica quickly told me "Oppa, Sunny really likes you and she’s wonderful. Why don't you get back together with her? I would love to have an in-law like her, Onew is too weird" and with that she ran off to her room before I could respond.

It was at times like this when the secret I have carries the most weight but I couldn't think too much about it because Sunny was coming towards me. I gave her the best smile I could manage and asked her if she was ready to go. 

"Ne Oppa lets go" Sunny said with a bright smile that some how managed to convey all the love she held for me. Looking at her I felt bad. She is a beautiful girl who should be out enjoying her life and finding the man of her dreams but instead she was beside me, a man who could never return her love. As we got into my car I realized I had to get her to move on but the only way for that to happen is if I told her the truth. When we arrived at her house I stopped her from leaving and said;

"Sunny I have something important to tell you"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOOOO here is the next chapter. As a heads up I probably won't update for about two-three weeks. I am so SORRY!!!!!!!! (maybe if I have time but most likely not)

Feel free to comment on anything (just don't judge me too hard on my grammer since it's horrible)