Chapter 2

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

image

HELLO MY DEAR READERS!!! I'M BACK :)) 

 

Sorry for the past few months I've been very lousy for not updating... (Bows 90 degrees) Please forgive thy author. 

 

SOOOO.... I hope you guys like this update... which is Sifany (as requested by sifany4eversecretlove0501 and SonElf07) and many more characters to come for the next updates!

 hoot07.gif  ohyuri1.gif


 

Today is a special day for Hwang Miyoung, also known as Tiffany. THE HWANG TIFFANY's First Comeback Stage Performance in Seoul. 

Tiffany nervously walked out of her van that brought her to the place where she would perform with all her loving fans screaming and howling her name, "TIFFANY!" "WE LOVE YOU". She covered her eyes with her shades, dark enough to not see her eyes. Her body guards protected her from the raging fans as she got inside the large auditorium.

She sighed out loud, "At last I get to breathe." She fanned herself using her hands.

"Miyoung-ssi, it's time for your make-up," called her personal assistant, Jangmi. Tiffany went to the backstage to Hyomin, her make-up artist. After at the least 30 minutes she was ready to go. Her mic (lapel) was attached firmly to her head, not to let it fall when she performs. Her gold dress flawlessly swirling with her movements. Everything was PER-FECT!  

"Tiff, it's your time to shine. Now get your out there!" Yelled her favorite assistant, a.k.a her best friend ever in the world. She smiled at her BFF and took a deep breathe before she came out of the curtain.

Cheers and howls of her name flooded the whole place. "TIFFANY!" "MIYOUNG!" "WE LOVE YOU!" She loved her fans, she loved being this famous, even if she was still a rookie in this kind of thing. Having JYP take her in his wonderful and talented company of  young artists.

She waved to the large audience in front of her and gave them her most charming smile. Indicating her eye-smile. The music started and she sang to the beat of the first song. The audience sang with her. Tiffany sang her heart out through the song. She was doing her best for the people to love her more.

For the whole performance she sang 7 songs, and the audience loved her, they loved how she looked, how she sang, and as she loved them too. "Thank you, thank you for coming everyone. I love you all for supporting me!" She spoke to the audience. And for the last time she showed to them her signature smile. The lights went dim and Tiffany went back to the backstage.

She was sweating all over her whole body, her shimmering pink dress wet with sweat. "You did great," Jangmi said as she took the lapel off her and wiped off her sweat.

"Of course. Don't I always do great, friend?" She said with pride. She would never let her guard down and let any artiste beat her and bring her down. She has that great determination. Yeah, she is that arrogant even for a rookie singer. Tiffany took a bottle of water and drank half of it.

"Ms. Hwang Miyoung," a bald old man in a suit called. Tiffany looked at him with a questioning look. She didn't know this man, never been an aquiantance to her.

"Yes? And you are?" She asked the old man in a suit.

 "Manners!" Jangmi whispered loudly enough to make Tiffany hear, for Tiff was 3 inches taller than her. 

"Well I'm Mr. Eun Soo Ri, and I'm inviting you Ms. Hwang for a duet with Choi Siwon. I'm his manager." Tiffany couldn't believe her ears. SHE'D BEEN INVITED TO HAVE A DUET WITH THE FAMOUS AND HANDSOME CHOI SIWON. She felt her cheeks becoming feverish. Siwon has been Tiffany's celebrity crush ever since she was still a normal person and who was still not this famous.

Tiffany sheepishly played with her fingers and smiled at the manager, "Well, it wouldn't hurt wouldn't it if I tried, right?" 

Mr. Eun beemed and shook her hand in appreciation. "Good. We're doing good. Thank you Ms. Miyou--"

"Tiffany. Please call me Tiffany." She gave him a charming smile, and he replied her a smile. They straightened theirselves and gave a friendly look. 

"Well, perhaps I would give you a call, or Mr. Choi would during the weekend." And he went off. That's just it. Tiffany went rigid all over and thought, Oh my, god! A duet! Will we become a cute couple? 

When she got home that night she shouted in her pillow in a muffled sound, "CHOI SIWON! Ahhh," like a schoolgirl who had been asked by her crush out for a date. She smiled to herself and imagined herself with Siwon singing in a powerful sound-- their voices perfectly in tune. Soon enough she fell in a deep sleep and dreamt about the duet with her charming--maybe--prince.  

Days passed and she can't wait for Mr. Eun to call her. Saturday came and her phone vibrated, an unknown number popped out. This must be Mr. Eun. "Hello?" She answered, feeling the excitement overwhelm her. 

"Is this Hwang Miyoung?" A strange angry voice answered her. Who could this be? 

"Yes, this is Hwang Miyoung. And you must be?" 

"Choi Siwon. Well, Miyou--"

"Tiffany. Call me Tiffany." She can't believe it!!! It's the Choi Siwon calling her. 

"Whatever, Tiffany." Tiffany had her heart skipping in beats as he said her name."I just called you because I'm calling off the duet my manager talked about with you." 

"What's wrong with that? Don't you want a duet with me?" Her hopes began to melt away. Hopeless, she felt.

"I don't want any duet with a rookie singer! Okay, understand? Arasseo?" He sounded so arrogant and so full of rpide. "I don't want to ruin my reputation with a rookie like yo--"

"STOP IT!" Tiffany was definitely hurt and she didn't want to hear anymore of his arrogance. Her pride was going down by this mean person. "Okay, if you don't want. FINE! I'm not forcing you to sing with me! I just took the opportunity to sing with a famous person like you and you yell at me like I'm not even a person." With that, she hung up on the phone and started to cry. Tears stung Tiffany's eyes, her dreams were now shattered and broken. 

"HOW COULD HE?!" She yelled. "I'm the HWANG TIFFANY! AND NOBODY EVER BRINGS ME DOWN!"

Siwon was not a respectable person. He was very arrogant and boastful. He is an . Never did she do anything to him, but she would. Tiffany would definitely would. The dreamy Choi Siwon now became Tiffany's enemy. She would pull him down to the ground and would destroy his reputation. He doesn't know the other side of Hwang Tiffany. She is very vengeful. 

image

"Just you wait, Choi Siwon." She wiped the tears away. "I will bring you down."

TO  BE CONTINUED...


How was that? 

 

Didn't like it?

macrohurricanevenus01.gif

So... whatever if you didn't like it. It's okay. I respect your opinions. :))

PLEASE COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!! <3

image

vampiresooro4.gif

I love this gif it's just so funny :))

 

HYOHYUK and YOONBUM, and maybe SEOKYU for the next chapter :)) Please await, my dear readers :)     image