Chapter 3

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Hey guys! Here's an update, siska_snowers. But Hope you all like it!

 Because Donghae-oppa likes it :)

image <----- HELL, YEAH I DO!

 

image  <---- Like a crazy fanboy. lol.

 

whatever, here you go...


... Gin bam bulkkot cheoreom teojyeo baby OH I'm curious YEAH 

Sajin sok nega sungan misojieo wae OH I'm so curious YEAH (YEAH YEAH) I'm so curious YEAH

She dances, they, the children, follow the dance steps. "... Five, Six, Seven, Eight, One, Two..." As she counts down the dance steps according to beat, a THUMP makes them all stop to what they're doing. Hyohyeon turns around to see where the THUMP came from. A small boy with a large candy in his mouth was on the floor, with tears streaming his eyes. 

"Jin Young,"--the boy's name-- "what happened?" She asks the child. The boy points to his ankle. "A sprain?" The boy nodded. She spread out her arms to carry the boy. "Come here, I'll bring you to the clinic." The boy stumbled to his feet to go into his dance teacher's arms. She carried him and walked. Hyohyeon turned to the other kids who were straing at her. "Kids, I'll be back in a minute. Don't do anything I don't want you to do."

The kids only replied a sigh as Hyohyeon left the dance studio and walked down the corridor. "Hyo?" A man's voice-- familiar-- asked from her back.

"Oh, hi. Junho-ssi?" She asked, blushing. She has a secret crush on him ever since!

Junho sped up to walk with her. "Well, I just want to ask you if you're free tonight?" He asked sheepishly, playing with his fingers. 

"Uhmm... I'm busy later. Remember, a dance competition is coming up? I'm sorry, oppa." She could hint the sad reaction in his eyes. She made him get his hopes up. "Maybe some other time? I might be free tomorrow night."

He looked at her. "Okay. Great. I'll pick you up at your dance studio tomorrow at 7? Sounds good?" Hyohyeon nodded. With that Junho walked happily, raising his arms up into the air, whooping. Hyohyeon giggled. 

"Noona, do you like Junho-hyung?" The boy, who was in her arms, asked. (Hyohyeon almost forgot about him.lol.) Hyohyeon who was shocked at his sudden question blushed.

"ANI--"

"Denial!" The boy  . Her face became more red, like a tomato. "You're blushing, Hyo-noona!"

Hyohyeon glared at him, which made the boy look away. When they got to the clinic, there was a man. His back was facing them. A stranger. "Uhm... Excuse me, where is Dr. Kim?" The man turned. 

"Oh, hello." He smiled at Hyohyeon. He had a geeky smile, and it kind of made Hyohyeon's heart skip a beat. "Dr. Kim? I'm your doctor for now."

"What happened to Dr. Kim?" She asked politely, careful not to be rude. 

"He was transfered to a hospital in an Incheon branch." A simple O formed . "By the way, I'm Hyukjae Lee. Dr. Lee." He extended his hand for a friendly handshake, and smiled again. 

She took his hand and shook it. It felt warm when their hands were clasped together, and it felt weird for Hyohyeon. "Hyohyeon. Kim Hyohyeon." 

Their eyes seem to lock for a while, not noticing Jin Young. Both came back to their senses. "Oh, what happened to him?" He pointed to Jin Young who was still in Hyohyeon's arms. 

"He got a sprain in his ankle, Hyukjae-ssi." She placed Jin young on a chair to sit on. Dr. Lee, Hyukjae checked on him. He got ice and pressed  it against his knee. 

Jin Young gasped in pain. "It would feel better once we put ice in it, kiddo." Jin Young nodded. Hyohyeon noticed the time she had taken. She needed to go back to the dance studio, the kids might be playing with the speakers again. Aish, I can't just leave Jin Young here with this new doctor, she thought.  

"Uhm... Doctor, can I leave him for a while here? I need to get back to my studio." 

"Sure. I'll take care of him while you're gone." he looked nice, not like a stranger to Hyohyeon and she felt like she could trust him. He added before Hyohyeon could leave the room, "And please call me Eunhyuk. We're acquaintances right?"

"Uh... Okay, Eunhyuk-ssi." She left the room and walked towards the dance studio. "It felt weird, but fun, being with him," she said to herself. "I don't know what happened back there," she sighed and tried to forget how their hands touched and their eyes locked for the first time. It felt weird. It felt like betraying her feelings for Junho--her all-time crush.

She was confused as she came back to a very quiet dance studio. Finding all of her dance students quietly playing with each other. They were well-behaved.

 

~o0o~

She was practicing her lines, her song numbers, and dances. But still she felt the churning of her stomach, she was so nervous. "Im Yoona, you could do this," she told herself quietly.  

"Yoong," her best friend, Yuri, called her. "Good luck. You are a very talented actress. You'll do your best for me, right?" Yoona nodded, her nervousness decreasing from the words of encouragement of her best friend. 

"Thanks, Yul. I'll break a leg."

"But not literally!" She laughed, and hugged her friend. "This is your very first play, but I know you're the best actress here." Yoona smiled to her friend. Yuri has always been beside her, encouraging her with her nice words. 

"Im Yoona, you're almost up!" One of the stage managers reminded her. "2 minutes! Get ready!" Yoona prayed, with Yuri. "Alrighty, Yoona, you're up," the same stage manager called.

Yoona stepped unto the stage, and did what she always practiced. "Ooh, what kind of place is this?" She looked at the fake grass, flowers, and background. "Is this the forest?" She had a scared look on her face, just how she practiced it. And the play went on and on, on how they practiced it.

Yoona was doing her best to play the role of Snow White. Her prince charming? Well, he is the one and only handsome Kim Kibum. The play was at its , where the prince had to kiss Snow White because she ate the apple. Yoona couldn't help but feeling her heart beat so fast, making it hard for her to breath. In this part of the play, they had never practiced it because the director say it's the easiest part. Kibum only have to kiss her on the lips while she's pretend sleeping, and not kiss back.

When their lips touched, Yoona melted deep inside. "Oh, Kibum-oppa," she thought. There was a loud, "Aww..." from the audience. The kiss lasted for about 15 seconds, but for Yoona it was like a minute or so. 

Her eyes fluttered open. She sighed of relief when she saw Kibum (the prince in act). She hugged him and she did what they practiced (yet again). The movie ended, and they had to kiss again. Because Snow White and the Prince just got married. And the lights went dim. 

The audience cheered and clapped. Yoona went back to the back stage and sighed a heavy sigh. "Ooh, Yoona kissed her prince charming," Yuri singsonged. 

"Shut up, Yul." She sent her best friend a death glare. 

"I know you liked it!"

"No I didn't-- I mean yes I li--"

"Hi Yoona-ssi," Kibum called. "You did a great job. You were wonderful out there." He smiled at her, his most charming smile. Yoona couldn't do anything but melt at his smile. 

"Uh... tha-thanks, Kibum-ssi." She bowed. Yuri nudged her, she eyed Yoona to compliment him too. "Oh, and you were also great." She so wanted to say, "You are so handsome, oppa." But couldn't.

He smiled at her and received a kiss and hug from his girlfriend, Yoon Eun Hye, who was waiting outside the backstage all throughout the play. Yoona felt jealous. "I can't do anything about it. He doesn't even think of me as a girl for him!" She told herself. 

"Aww... my Yoong is jelly," Yuri teased from behind. She glared at her friend. 

But she wants to so badly be in those arms and receive kisses from those tender lips. But she already got kisses from him, from the play. But not a real kiss, only for the sake of the play! Yoona felt defeated. She doesn't have any chance for Kibum. 

If only I was her, she thought.

 

to be continued...


How was that for chapter 3?

AHHH!!! Finally done!

Sorry for the wrong spellings/grammar/typos :))

How was that? 

AWW... Poor Yoona :( If only Kibum liked her back!

rain_reach.gif

and cute HyoHyuk.

tumblr_m2ah56jGAp1r2zw64o5_250.gif image

Please comment below on how you think for every couple.  AAANNND PLEASE SSUUBBSSCCRRIIBBEE!

or else... Key would:

image