Jealousy

What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas....?

Jealousy----Chapter 4-------------------------- JaeJoong’s POV

The holidays this year were beyond awkward, all thanks to Mr. Kim, seriously her father needs to realize that she is a grown woman that can make her own decisions in life…that and that I’m not going to divorce her.

Honestly it had taken so long for me to tie her down, wow that sounds bad, but desperate times call for desperate measures…although ours wasn’t really premeditated it just happened.

We were back already, New Years Eve was in a couple of days, but I couldn’t really spend it with her since the guys and I had a show to appear on and she had a photo shoot on the first, but thankfully on the first after five in the evening to the third we had off, before another hectic week. Hyung called them our Holiday Days, even though it was for two days and a half, but I guess I can’t complain.

“Jae, you’re scowling again,” Yoobin said, breaking my train of thoughts.

“Sorry,” I mumbled squeezing her left hand, while my left still held the wheel.

“This is the third time you’ve been like that? What are you thinking?”

“Oh you know just thinking about how your father decided to invite the Nishikido family to my family’s home without consulting us,” I answered. That had truly pissed me off!

“Hey, I didn’t know okay? I mean we always spend holidays with them, but I didn’t really think we would this year, actually after our little marriage I didn’t even think Appa wanted me near him unless it was to declare my divorce,” she answered opening the door to the car as I finished parking.

We had just driven from my parent’s home from the holidays and I couldn’t wait to take a shower.

“Besides he did tell your family, just not you or me,” she continued once we entered the elevator.

 

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel on my head. “So which movie do you want to watch?” I asked an empty room.

Where did she go?

“Yoobin…?” I called.

After calling for her two more times she finally responded, “I’m downstairs.”

I walked downstairs still drying my hair, “Babe, I thought you wanted to watch it in the room, why the change of plans?”

“Jae, stop calling me that!” Yoobin ordered shakily.

I looked at her blushing face that always reddened whenever I said a term of endearment, which would coincidentally make my heart skip a beat.

Clearing , she moved her eyes to her left. I followed her gaze to see all the members of Wonder Girls staring back at me with grins.

!

“Hi,” I croaked slightly embarrassed.

“Um…excuse us,” Yoobin stated, walking to me and signaling to the kitchen.

“Why didn’t you tell me they were coming over?”

“I didn’t know they were coming over, they called while you were in the shower,” she answered.

I thought we had agreed to not tell anyone we were coming a day early so we could enjoy some alone time especially after those three intense days of tension.

“Something important came up,” she continued while pouring a glass of water.

“What could be more important than spending quality time with your Hubby?” I snapped.

She rolled her eyes.

“Fine then when are they leaving?”

“JaeJoong, just start the movie without me,” she sighed.

That wasn’t the ing point. I never get to spend time with her due to our busy schedules and the one night I was hoping for was just ruined by her loyalty to her sisterhood.

“Stop scowling…I’ll try to get them out as soon as possible, okay?”

Yes!

I nodded.

She walked out of the kitchen.

Finishing her glass of water and rinsing it I decided to head back up and wait for her, well that was until I heard, “Unnie is Oppa angry at us?”

“Don’t worry about it Ye Eun, he’s fine,” Yoobin answered.

I am not fine!

“But it sounded like you two had plans,” Ye Eun cried, “I’m so sorry that my boy problems are getting in between your relationship.”

“What relationship?” Yoobin muttered.

“Unnie, you are married to a great guy, while I can’t even decide if I want to go out with DaeSung or Yoochun Oppa,” Ye Eun exclaimed.

What? So Yoochun really confessed. That’s my boy!

“Ye Eun Unnie, why don’t we just have a vote to see who we think you should date that way we can let Unnie and Oppa rest,” Sun Mi stated.

I always knew she was my favorite member of Wonder Girls apart from Yoobin.

“Ye Eun we don’t have to, if you still want to discuss it more it is okay,” Yoobin contradicted.

What the hell is wrong with this woman? I thought she said that she was going to get rid of them fast!

“But Unnie you and Oppa already had plans and we crashed your party over something stupid--no offense Ye Eun Unnie,” Sun Mi responded.

And the award for Best Dongseng goes to Sun Mi!

“Sun Mi if I say it is okay then it is okay. JaeJoong isn’t going to die if we don’t watch a movie tonight, we just spent three days together, believe me when I say that it is okay if we still continue,” Yoobin scolded.

She always looked hot when she was irritated.

What she said was true, but throughout those three days I spent more time with the mothers than with her who was off with that Ryo guy.

“Okay, okay let’s vote,” SunYe declared before things got out of hand, “Those in favor of Park Yoochun stand up.”

SunYe, SoHee and Sun Mi stood up.

I looked at Yoobin expecting her to stand up, but no she sat still on the couch.

“You think I should date DaeSung instead of Yoochun Oppa?” Ye Eun sniffled.

Yoobin nodded.

What the hell is wrong with my wife? Why was she picking the enemy over my comrade? Didn’t she know this was like cheating on me?

What is so damn great about Big Bang that she always picks them over us, I mean come on!

I discreetly headed upstairs upset at the whole situation.

 

“Jae is everything okay with Yoochun Oppa?” Yoobin asked in the elevator as we headed back to our flat after having dinner at the DBSK’s, which was one floor above ours.

I ignored her.

“JaeJoong did you hear me?”

The elevator doors opened, ignoring her I exited.

“Psh…jerk,” she mumbled behind me.

“Yah why are you ignoring me?” she shouted after I got out of my shower.

Still ignoring you, Miss I Think Big Bang Is All That!

“Fine then I’ll go somewhere where I am wanted,” she announced getting off the bed in her pajamas which constituted of small shorts and a wife beater with a jacket on top.

“Where are you going?” I shouted, blocking the door to our room.

“Well you aren’t talking to me, and it’s so obvious that you’re mad at me so I’m leaving,” she said slightly pouting.

I hate it when she pouts, it always makes me want to kiss her senseless.

“Fine, I’m not mad at you. Happy?” I sighed. “Now get back in bed, you have an early schedule tomorrow.”

Rolling her eyes she trudged back to her side of the bed, getting in before mumbling, “I know you’re still mad at me and are just appeasing me because you think I’m going to run off to Seung Hyun.”

Yea, that’s exactly it!

“But since you said you were not upset with me, do you mind telling me what’s wrong with Yoochun Oppa…he has been looking so depressed since yesterday and when I talk to him he is so distant,” she continued taking her jacket off and tossing it to the night stand next to her.

She just won’t stop inquiring will she?

“Thanks to your convincing Ye Eun rejected him,” I answered coldly, turning around so my back was facing her, letting her know I knew and that Yoochun also knew.

She muttered something before going to bed.

 

“Where the hell have you been?” I jumped out of the couch and headed towards a yawning Yoobin.

“JaeJoong shouldn’t you be getting ready for your New Year’s schedule?”

“You’ve been ing gone for hours. Saying you are going to go get the mail and then don’t ing show up until now,” glancing at the clock, “It’s already 10:15 PM, so where were you?”

“Calm down, I got the mail and then I met-”

“You were with ing Seung Hyun weren’t you? You’ve been down at their place the whole ing time, huh?”

Yoobin’s face went from tired to confused, from confused to angry.

“You’re right I was being a and I just spent all those hours banging them all,” she shouted, throwing the mail on the coffee table before running to our room and slamming the door.

I knew it! She was with that !

 

“Now we will be taking some questions from some of the fans,” the MC announced.

I was in no mood to be here. I wanted to be home sulking that my wife had indeed gone and seen her freaking ex-boyfriend behind my back.

“JaeJoong Oppa, I know that you and Yoobin Unnie are married, but if you weren’t married do you see yourself with anyone else?”

No.

“No.”

The fan squealed in delight.

“This question is for YunHo Oppa. My friend and I have a bet going on; could you please just answer the question honestly?”

“I can try,” YunHo smiled.

“She thinks that you would date someone like Im Yoona, but I think you would go for someone more like Min SunYe, so which one out of the two would you pick?”

YunHo gave a nervous chuckle, “You’re making me pick between two very talented girls that have thousands of fans that will hurt me.”

“Just for the record this is just for the purpose of our bet…please SNSD fans and Wonder Girls fans don’t hurt YunHo Oppa or else how will he dance?”

Everyone laughed at her cuteness.

“I guess I would pick someone with Min SunYe’s character because I like to be led in a relationship, not that I got anything against Yoona,” YunHo answered semi-blushing.

“Alright sorry ladies but we only have time for one more question, we got to let these guys go home to their wives and rest.”

“Only Hyung is married,” Changmin clarified.

The host laughed nodding.

“Um this question is for Yoochun Oppa, I noticed that you’ve been kind of sad lately, but today you seem a lot better, I’m glad that everything worked out…because everything worked out, right?”

Now that she mentioned it, she was right…Yoochun did seem better then the past days.

Yoochun nodded, “I had a very nice friend help me out with my problems. Thank you for noticing and caring.”

The fan bowed.

“So who helped you?” I asked once we were inside our van heading home, past three in the morning…Yoobin was probably getting ready to leave to her photo shoot.

“Noona did,” Changmin answered.

“Yah Maknae I’m talking to Chun not you,” I snapped.

“Actually Min is right, it was Noona that helped me,” he answered.

“Which one?”

“Duh of course Yoobin Noona, Hyung,” Junsu said.

I was confused.

Yoochun must have sensed it because he clarified, “I met her last night in the mail room, and she apologized about having sided with DaeSung…we then headed back to the apartment and she told me why she picked him over me…her reasons were very valid.”

What…but she said she had been at Big Bang’s apartment.

“My Yoobin?”

“How many Yoobin Noona’s do we have?” Junsu and Changmin interjected annoyed.

“Yea Yoobin, I mean I personally walked her to your floor and watched her go into your apartment to make sure she would get there safely…so hopefully she was YOUR Yoobin,” Yoochun said sarcastically, which I don’t appreciate.

…this means she wasn’t telling the truth when she said that she had been with Big Bang…but why?

Then it hit me.

I had accused her of it, so even if she told me that she hadn’t been with them, I wouldn’t have believed her…that and her pride didn’t allow her to. I’m an .

But could you really blame me, they lived two floors below ours!

“SunYe just texted me saying that you’re an Jae, what did you do?”

she was angry.

“I might have accidentally accused Yoobin of being with Seung Hyun while she was with you guys…”

“You did what?” Changmin bellowed. “How the hell is it accidental? You’re downright pathetic Hyung.”

With that said he placed his ear plugs in his ears and ignored me.

We all stared at the maknae of the group in shock…he hadn’t yelled at me like that for such a long time…since I broke his iPod.

 

I knew for a fact that her photo shoot was done around three today, but she still hadn’t showed up home and it was already eight o’clock.

Ding-Dong

“Because of you Hyung I can’t see Ri In tonight!” Junsu exclaimed after I opened the door.

“Yea, apparently the girls are having a ‘ Guys’ night and Yoobin invited Ri In with them,” YunHo explained walking behind Junsu.

“Which probably means they’ll be getting drunk and killing you in their dreams,” Yoochun said walking in.

“Where is Min?”

“Oh he said he wasn’t going to talk to you until you apologized to his Noona,” YunHo relayed, eating my food.

 

“Yah you ruined me!” Yoobin yelled throwing her phone at me as she came into the room at five in the morning on the next day.

I dodged the phone which crashed into the wall behind me, breaking.

“What the hell was that? You could’ve hurt me,” I snapped getting out of bed. “Did you get my texts?”

Around midnight I couldn’t stand her not being home in bed next to me, so I had texted her almost hundreds of times telling her I was sorry, that it was my fault, and that I was a big awful jerk, which she didn’t respond to.

She crossed her arms turning her head away from me indicating she had read them but I wasn’t done groveling.

Even with her red eyes and messy hair she looked hot standing there tapping her foot.

“I’m sorry Babe-”

“Yah I told you to stop calling me that!”

I chuckled.

“Binnie I’m sorry okay…I guess I got jealous that’s all,” I apologized whole-heartedly.

“You guess?”

I nodded.

“Fine, but if you yell at me again I’m going to let Sun Mi castrate you,” she announced, ping her sweater.

I gulped.

“Aren’t you going to shower first?” I asked as she walked towards the bed.

“Jae I’m so tired,” she whined.

I snickered, “I don’t want a stinky girl beside me.”

She pouted, “I haven’t slept because you ruined me!”

What the heck is she on?

I raised my eyebrow at her waiting for an explanation.

“I couldn’t go to sleep for more that I tried and Ri In said that it was because you weren’t next to me…she said her parents can’t sleep without each other,” she explained walking to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

If I ruined her then does that means she ruined me too? I couldn’t go to sleep without her, but it made me ecstatic knowing I wasn’t the only one being tortured. Somehow it added to my long list of reasons for why we were meant to be together.

“Is that my shirt?”

“Huh? Oh yea, Ri In had it because she thought it was Junsu Oppa’s, but I grabbed it before she burned it,” she explained.

Oh…BURN?

“Aish don’t worry Jae it’s a thing us girls do to forget jerks like you, but I wasn’t able to burn your stupid shirt or your stupid beanie,” she mumbled getting into the bathroom to take a shower.

“Now can I sleep?” she yawned fifteen minutes later.

I shook my head.

Her puffy eyes bulged, “But I already brushed my teeth, took a shower and semi-dried my hair.”

I tapped the spot next to me in the bed. She happily got in. I scooted closer to her and wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her against me.

“Now we can sleep,” I said burying my head in her hair from behind, placing my other arm on her stomach.

She sighed contently falling asleep, placing her hands on top of mine on her stomach. I smiled satisfied with having her intoxicating scent around me.

 

Ding-Dong

I groaned.

Ding-Dong

“Jae I think there is someone at the door,” Yoobin mumbled from my chest.

Ding-Dong

What the hell man!

I got up from the bed glancing at the clock on the wall…what the hell it was barely 8:26AM!

Ding-Dong

Irritated I headed downstairs with a sleepy Yoobin stumbling behind me.

I opened the door to be pushed out of the way by an arguing couple.

“What are you guys doing here so early?” Yoobin asked groggily.

I walked towards her only to be stopped by SunYe’s question, “Do you like me JaeJoong Oppa?”

Huh?

“What is this about SunYe?” Yoobin asked pulling me towards her.

Ha-ha was that jealousy?

“Why don’t you tell them YunHo,” SunYe exclaimed.

“My girlfriend thinks that we hate her,” YunHo spat rolling his eyes.

“What?” the two sleep deprived people (Yoobin and I) gasped.

“How come they don’t call me ‘Noona’ like they call her?” SunYe snapped pointing at Yoobin. “It’s because they like her better than me even though you and I have been going out longer!”

“Yah I already told you that they only do it because she’s married to Hyung.”

“Whatever…Ri In said that Changmin calls her ‘Noona’ too, but how come he doesn’t call me that, huh?”

I looked at Yoobin who looked as baffled as I did.

“I have no freaking control over the Maknae!”

“Freeze!”

We all looked at Yoobin.

“What are you guys fighting about? And why are you asking JaeJoong if he likes you? And why do you have to fight in OUR home this EARLY?”

“YunHo won’t admit that his friends don’t like me. I’m tired of being treated differently by them!”

Huh?

“Fine you want the truth?” YunHo roared causing the girls to flinch.

“Yes, yes I do!”

“You’re right…they, heck we, all like her more than we like you…I mean I like you obviously or else I wouldn’t be dating you, but you aren’t to ‘NOONA’ level!”

SunYe started to cry as she screeched, “See I told you! What does she have that I don’t?”

“Well for one Yoobin isn’t a Drama Queen! Secondly it’s the way she treats us, like regular guys and you don’t…you still treat us like idols sometimes and it doesn’t allow them or me to leave our comfort zone. Thirdly, she acts like herself around us whether it is annoying or cute.”

Okay…

“Jae please get them out of here, I want to go back to sleep and this is completely pointless,” Yoobin stated, glaring at them.

“See that’s exactly the attitude I’m talking about,” YunHo declared pointing at my yawning wife.

“Yea well you aren’t so perfect either!”

“I never claimed to be Miss-I-Think-I’m-Wonder-Woman!”

I’m still confused…what the hell is this fight about again?

“Oh shut up Mister-I-Think-I’m-All-That,” she retorted.

“I am all that!”

SunYe snorted, “You don’t even have half the muscles that JaeJoong Oppa does,” she pointed at my bare chest.

Yoobin quickly took her jacket off and tossed it to me while bidding, “Stop looking at MY husband!”

“Well at least I got muscles…you don’t have any curves or shapely legs like Yoobin NOONA does,” YunHo retorted, glancing at Yoobin’s exposed legs.

“Yah, what the hell are you looking at?!?” I took my pajama pants off and forced Yoobin into them.

I hugged Yoobin in front of me so she would cover my newly unclothed legs from them.

The reaction we got however wasn’t what I expected.

The bastard and his emotional girlfriend broke into laughter. Yoobin turned around mirroring the puzzled look on my face.

Five minutes later and the lunatics were still laughing while sometimes pointing at us, the clueless couple, laughing all over again.

Yoobin pulled me into the kitchen.

“Get them out, please,” she pouted.

I shook my head, “Why do I have to deal with the crazies?”

“Please,” she whined cutely, “If you do…we can do whatever you want today.”

I nodded thinking of those things I had wanted to do with her but have not been able to yet because we always got interrupted.

 She took my pajama pants off handing them over to me, giving me a ‘Do It’ look.

Reluctantly I headed towards the bizarre couple that was now making out. Gross!

 “Yah get a room! No you know what, get out,” I barked as I pushed the still face couple out of our apartment and made sure to bolt the door.

I walked into the kitchen to find Yoobin with an apron by the stove making some pancakes. She really did have good legs!

I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

“Jae what are you doing? I’m going to burn our breakfast,” she scolded partially smiling.

It was funny because I remember having a talk once with Sun Mi about how she thought that Yoobin and I were an odd couple because we claimed to hate each other yet acted differently.

I for one knew that I didn’t hate her. I only annoyed her so that I could still talk to her, because sometimes I felt that otherwise she would forget me. Yoobin, on the other hand, might make allegations of hating me, but that’s exactly what they were… allegations. I knew that somewhere deep inside she felt about me the same way I felt about her…well she was getting there.

“Jae stop,” I heard her mumble as she flipped the pancake while I dug my face into her hair that smelled so damn good just like her.

“What conditioner do you use?”

“Huh…?”

“I just want to know what this smell is, you smell really good,” I mumbled into her neck as I delivered butterfly kisses.

“Oh,” giggling a little, “Orchids.”

“Hmm I love orchids,” I muttered kissing her cheek, letting her go to set the table up.

“Psh Loser, you didn’t even know it was orchids until I told you,” she scoffed.

Flipping her around, I kissed her. She dropped the spatula, and wrapped her hands behind my neck pulling me lower, allowing me to deepen the kiss.

We stayed like that, enjoying each other’s taste, scent, company until the smoke detector went off.

I laughed as I saw her doe-like eyes assessing the situation, running to fan the smoke detector while I turned off the stove.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Everyone!!!

Sorry for the long gaps and all but school is hectic crazy!! Hope you like the length!! If you don't I'm sorry!!!

My last final is tomorrow!! Then I get to meet Wonder Girls along with 2PM, so yay!!!

I thought that's I'd add this chapter now because I probably won't this weekened!!!!

Have fun!!!