Happy Birthday Oppa

What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas....?

 Happy Birthday Oppa------Chapter 5 ---------------------- Yoobin’s POV

I glanced at JaeJoong as he sat down next to me with a bowl of chips and water.

It had been almost two weeks since our big argument and ever since he was incredibly sweet, well that is until tonight.

“Jae I was watching that!”

“Exactly you were watching, now I’m watching it,” he smirked.

I glared at my obnoxious husband. I knew why he was doing this. It was because I was going to watch Young Bae Oppa’s big interview and he was jealous.

I giggled at how easily he got jealous, but it was kind of cute.

“What?”

“What?” I mimicked.

“Fine don’t tell me, like I care, come on let’s get comfy the game is about to start,” he dictated.

We sat there quietly for another five minutes, me thinking of how to get the remote from him, and him thinking whatever he thinks.

I took a quick glimpse to see him drinking some water, his Adam’s apple going up and down, for some reason it was y.

Without thinking I leaned over planting a kiss on his throat, to which he stiffened.

He gulped, probably because this was the first time I was the initiator.

I chuckled at his cuteness.

He looked down at me sulkily, “What was that-”

I muffled the end of his question with my lips as I sealed them over his. He didn’t respond for a second, but then quickly lifted me up so I was straddling him, making it easier to deepen the kiss.

I kneeled fully making me taller than him, deepening the kiss with his head resting back on the couch as my hands cradled his face.

God this was good.

I trembled when I felt something cold touch my back and then the warmness of his hand…oh it was the remote control.

He swiped his tongue on my lips asking for admittance, but I denied it, on his bottom lip.

I grabbed the remote control, since he was distracted, and bit his bottom lip, he groaned in satisfaction.

I pulled back, looking at his cherry lips which were completely distracting me.

Making eye contact I noticed his eyes were glazed with something that I didn’t comprehend until I saw his eyes glimpse at my lips; I realized it was hunger. Smiling I pecked him and pulled back, getting off of him, changing the channel.

I looked over to see him dazed, but then he grasped that I had taken the control out of his hands.

“Yah you tricked me!”

I stuck my tongue out smirking.

“You’re going to pay for that,” he declared unexpectedly jumping on me, placing his hand on the sides of my stomach, tickling me.

“Stop…Jae…I said stop…” I gasped between my laughter.

The sides of my stomach were starting to hurt from too much laughter.

“No, not until you say sorry for duping me,” he negotiated.

“Never,” I choked out between one of my laughing fits.

He stopped, above me with his arms on either side of my head, holding him up. He grazed his lips on mine, teasingly, making me want more. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him down, grazing mine on his.

Hey, two can play that game.

He smirked while I smiled contently underneath his warmth.

We stared at each other as if we were the only two people in the world. I could hear my heart thumping in my chest ready to pop out, and I’ll admit that a small part of me hoped his was too.

“I told you guys that it was going to be-”

The speaker got interrupted by a scream, “Noona and Hyung are doing it!”

JaeJoong and I looked over the side of the couch to find Changmin and Junsu covering each other’s eyes while Yoochun and YunHo stood there smirking, shall I say, evilly.

I blushed.

“What are you guys doing here?”

“Oh we’re here to watch the game,” YunHo answered nonchalantly while I got redder as I assessed our positions.

Oh God this was bad…I was wearing one of JaeJoong’s T-shirts that covered up my small shorts while JaeJoong had a black wife beater and his pajama pants on that were hanging loosely on his hips with my legs wrapped around them.

“Why can’t you watch it at your place?” JaeJoong asked irritated at the interruption.

“Because Junsu Hyung broke our TV with his ball,” Changmin snitched.

“How the hell did you guys get in here?”

“Well, we used the emergency key Hyung gave us,” Yoochun answered.

“A broken television isn’t an emergency!”

“Yea well we rang the doorbell lots of times, but no one answered, so we took it upon ourselves to make sure no one had robbed you guys,” YunHo sneered.

I didn’t hear the doorbell.

JaeJoong looked at me exasperated at the situation then ordered, “Cover your eyes!”

Huh?

“Come on Baby let’s take you upstairs,” he said picking me up from the couch, with my legs still wrapped around him.

“Ha a BABY is what you want to make,” the guys hooted.

We flushed.

Placing me on the bed with a kiss on the forehead he taunted, “So when are we making them uncles?”

Slapping his arm, I shouted embarrassed, “JaeJoong!”

He exited the room laughing.

 Two hours later I answered my phone seeing it was Young Bae Oppa.

“Oppa you were really good!”

He laughed, “Thanks Yoobin-ah.” I could imagine him blushing on the other side of the phone. Clearing his throat, “Yoobin-ah um, I was calling to ask if you would be able to celebrate with me tomorrow night?”

“What are we celebrating?” I joked.

“The fact that I didn’t make a complete idiot out of myself,” he answered.

I laughed.

“Anyway the rest of the girls have already agreed and I know for sure that you guys have no schedule tomorrow night since I already verified with SunYe.”

I thought about it, I hadn’t seen Oppa for such a long time since JaeJoong didn’t like me meeting anyone from Big Bang or any guys, period.

“And the guys will also be there, your babies keep asking about you,” I laughed, “Besides you can bring JaeJoong Hyung if you have to, I mean SunYe is coming with YunHo Hyung and some of the girls and guys are bringing dates.”

“Okay Oppa, you can count me in or else who is going to keep you company,” I agreed, happy that I was going to see the guys again after so long.

“Well since I couldn’t get a better date I guess I’ll settle for you,” he teased. “Anyway I got to go; Hyung is asking me to hurry up.”

“Okay Oppa. Good job, I’ll see you tomorrow!”

Putting some sweat pants on I headed downstairs to let JaeJoong know before he threw a fit.

“JaeJoong, I need to talk to you,” I declared as I approached the five men on the couch.

JaeJoong turned towards me checking if I was ‘decent’, please like I didn’t know who I was married to.

“What is it?”

“Um could we talk privately?” I asked nervously, for some reason it felt like he wasn’t going to take it too well.

Nodding he got up grabbing the empty bag of chips, leading me to the kitchen.

“I just wanted to let you know that I’m going out tomorrow night with the girls and Big Bang,” I said in one quick breath.

Throwing the bag he turned towards me, “What?”

“I said that-”

“I heard what you said, but why?”

“We’re going to celebrate Young Bae Oppa’s success on his interview tonight,” I mumbled.

“Why is it always Big Bang with you?” he snapped making me recoil from the icy tone.

“YunHo Oppa is going to be there too, if you didn’t have a schedule tomorrow I would ask you to come,” I countered.

“Oh YunHo is going to be there, huh?”

Heading towards the living room, which had several scared Rising Gods of the East.

“You’re going to hang out with Big Bang tomorrow?” JaeJoong snapped at YunHo, who was nervously munching on some fruit.

He nodded, “I’m going as SunYe’s date.”

“Who is going to be your date, huh?”

“Young Bae Oppa,” I answered then cringed when it dawned on me what I had just said.

“You are not going!”

“What?” I shouted baffled at his audacity.

“You heard me!”

 “I wasn’t asking your permission, I was just informing you…please like you’re going to stop me,” I instantly yelled.

“Watch me,” he growled.

“Bring it,” I retorted, rolling my eyes just to annoy him even more.

“Hyung calm down, look why don’t we talk this out,” Yoochun said diplomatically.

“She’s my wife and what I say goes,” JaeJoong snarled.

Crossing my arms, letting him know I wasn’t backing down, I opened my mouth to retort something clever but got interrupted.

“TIME OUT,” Changmin shouted making everyone freeze. “Noona why don’t you go upstairs and we’ll talk to Hyung.”

“Whatever, I’m still going,” I muttered loud enough for him to hear as I headed upstairs.

The last thing I heard was JaeJoong groaning in frustration.

 

I woke up to the sound of the alarm going off.

I shifted to find myself half draped over JaeJoong’s unconscious body. I clearly remember going to sleep on my side, what the heck was I doing on his!

“Are you going to get up or not?” JaeJoong asked huskily tightening his hold on my waist.

Nodding I removed myself away from the bed and his warmth.

I came down the stairs after getting ready to smell something appetizing. I walked into the kitchen to spot JaeJoong with a pink apron setting the table up.

“What is this?”

“This is called breakfast, Silly.”

Had I stepped into the Twilight Zone or something? I mean last night we had gotten into this huge fight in front of the guys and today he was being unusually calm and sweet.

“Are they poisoned?” I blurted out, inspecting the food on my plate.

Pouting he responded, “Of course not! I just wanted to make sure my lovely wife had something in her tummy before going out to make some bacon.”

Huh?

“Are you on drugs?”

“Fine, I’ll stop being nice!”

I laughed at his childish behavior, was this his way of saying sorry?

“Good because you were freaking me out,” I replied smiling.

We ate breakfast in silence until I announced that Manager Oh was here to pick me up for my schedule.

“I’ll be picking you up tonight,” he stated after he sprung one on me.

“Huh?”

“I’ll be picking you up after my schedule tonight at the restaurant,” he clarified pushing me out the door.

 

“You must feel so lonely Yoobin-ah,” Park Bom, Seung Hyun’s girlfriend, date and also JaeJoong’s ex-girlfriend, said heinously.

Shaking my head, I responded, “Not really…I got three talented guys as my date tonight.”

She rolled her eyes.

I caught that!

This had been one awkward celebration. DaeSung and SeungRi were ecstatic to see me, after all they were my ‘babies’ as Oppa called them. JiYong had hugged me, muttering to just let him know and he would ‘cut’ Bom and Seung Hyun up.

We could all see each other due to the table’s roundness.

I sat in between DaeSung and SeungRi who were clinging on to me, it was really adorable! Oppa was next to SeungRi and JiYong was next to DaeSung with his date, a petite girl named Miyuki who was extremely shy, the opposite of him. Next to Miyuki were Ye Eun, Sun Mi then SoHee whose date was Young Saeng from SS501. Next to him was YunHo Oppa with SunYe and then Seung Hyun and Bom which led back to Oppa.

“So I didn’t get to see your interview last night, but I heard you were really good Bae,” YunHo Oppa announced breaking the awkward silence.

“Oh thanks Hyung,” Oppa thanked him.

“So who is JaeJoong Oppa with tonight?” Bom asked hinting that he was with another girl.

Breathe Yoobin!

“Not with you,” I snapped politely, well if you could call it that.

“Ha ha of course, I did dump him, after all he cheated on me,” she smiled sweetly, notice the sarcasm.

“Was that before or after you cheated on him with Seung Hyun,” I replied not missing a beat.

A week after JaeJoong’s drunken incident I had flashbacks of our stupid drunken tirade that led to our wedlock. The reason for us getting so drunk was because we had discovered Seung Hyun and Bom making out in the elevator when we were running to the chapel. 

After remembering, I dumped Seung Hyun making sure it was the last time we saw each other. What really pissed me off was his feign of being hurt when he found out about the marriage, the whole time making me feel like a crumby person and horrible girlfriend. Oh and he played this card until the day I dumped him!

I guess ever since, Dumb and Dumber started to date. I guess I should be thankful, I mean at least I found out before I ended up falling in love with a liar. Although, I ended up getting married to JaeJoong instead…thinking about JaeJoong made me giddy.

Suddenly I remembered a conversation between SoHee and Sun Mi I overheard last month about ‘the symptoms of a love’ from Cosmo.

Giddiness was definitely one of them just like a thumping heart. Oh God did that mean I loved JaeJoong? Because let’s face it, even though I find him irritating at times I wouldn’t change him and his bad attitude because I liked them, it was so Kim JaeJoong.

“Yoobin knock it off,” Seung Hyun’s deep voice said.

“No tell that to knock it off,” JiYong intercepted in my defense.

The rest of the night continued as awkward but SeungRi and DaeSung tried to liven up the mood with their antics.

I felt something vibrate on my lap. I glanced down to notice I had a text message from JaeJoong.

Babe,

I’m outside, do you want me to come in or are you going to come out?

From,

Your Not-So-Obnoxious, But Truly Handsome Husband

I laughed at his message; ever since he discovered I had stored him in my phone as ‘obnoxious husband’ he would always make a remark about it.

Obnoxious Husband,

How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that?!?

I’ll be out in a couple of minutes.

From,

The Girl You Need To Stop Calling ‘Babe’

“I’ll be heading out,” I declared into the room that was extremely quiet.

“Why?” SeungRi sulked.

“Because JaeJoong is already here…we got plans,” I answered kissing him on the cheek to pacify him.

Hooting he showed off to DaeSung who was now pouting.

I chuckled giving him a kiss too.

“Come on I’ll walk you out,” Oppa said after I bid my goodbyes to everyone.

We walked out to see JaeJoong leaning on the wall coolly with his arms crossed and some sunglasses on.

I could feel my heart on my throat at the sight of him.

“Here you go Hyung, I made sure she didn’t cheat on you,” Oppa kidded handing me over to JaeJoong.

“Thanks Bae,” JaeJoong said kissing me on the forehead while I sulked at their exchange.

Oppa went back inside, leaving JaeJoong and I to get into his car.

“Where are we going?” I asked when I noticed we weren’t going home.

“Nowhere,” he answered indifferently.

“It’s obviously somewhere,” I snapped.

“Geez what’s got your on a twist?”

“Nothing,” I replied as apathetic as I could.

“It’s obviously something or else you wouldn’t be so moody.”

“Eh you don’t know that…fine. Bom was there with Seung Hyun,” I answered.

“So you were jealous?” he asked trying to control his voice, obviously not doing a very good job.

“No it wasn’t that. She’s such a…ah I don’t like her; she was insinuating that you were cheating on me! I don’t understand how you ever dated her.” Realizing that I sounded like a jealous girlfriend, I cleared my throat, “Not that it would matter...if you were cheating on me.”

JaeJoong laughed.

The car came to a stop as he parked still laughing his off.

“What are we doing here?” I asked as we walked along the Han River.

“You’ll see,” he answered taking hold of my hand. “Are you cold?”

Yes!

“I’m okay.”

He chuckled, “Then why do you have goose bumps, Pinocchio?”

“I did not lie, you asked me if I was cold and I’m not, I’m freezing,” I countered, damn pride of mine.

He laughed, letting go of me he took his jacket off, putting it on me.

“Jae you’ll get cold though,” I protested.

“No I won’t,” he replied coming up behind me, wrapping his arms around me with his chin on my shoulder as we looked at the Han River.

It was really empty on such a beautiful night, I wonder why.

“Babe-”

“Yah, stop calling me that,” I ordered, yet once again, completely red.

“Alright fine, Baby,” he teased.

“JaeJoong!”

He laughed tightening his hold on me as I tried to twist around to smack him.

Once I settled down, “I want you to close your eyes and count to ten, okay?”

What?

“Are you planning on throwing me to the river?”

“Of course not, that’s a new jacket,” he joked.

Jerk!

“Just close your eyes Babe,” he said more soothingly this time.

I did as I was told, but remained alert. Personally, I think he got over our fight too soon and was expecting some sort of payback.

“Open them,” he whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a piece of wood floating with candles on it spelling, ‘Saranghe Kim Yoobin’.

I twisted around to face a blushing JaeJoong.

“Jae…Jae…” I stammered, I couldn’t say anything other than his name.

He let me go, scratching the back of his head and kicking a non-existent rock, he started, “I…I love you, Yoobin-ah.”

He glanced up at me, but all I could do was stare at him in disbelief.

“I don’t want you to say anything, okay? I just want you to know how I feel, how I’ve felt about you since I kissed you under the mistletoe during that Christmas party, in which you apparently got slapped at—sorry about that—I guess I really realized it the moment you started to go out with Seung Hyun, because I felt like the world had come crashing down on me and there was nothing anyone could do to save me from the pain and torture when I saw you smiling at him.”

Interesting, that’s how I felt when I found out he was officially dating Park Bom.

“I know I’ve been a jerk to you, but it was the only thing I could think of for you to pay attention to me. You were the first girl—before and even after being famous—that flat out rejected me. You are the first that doesn’t throw herself at me, actually you ignore me and talk back when I insult you—which is a total turn on—I enjoy our squabbles because every single time I learn something about you which makes me fall deeper in love with you.”

I stood there completely frozen, taking in everything slowly.

“I’m sorry if I shocked you, but I was bound to tell you or else I might’ve exploded one day. I understand that you don’t feel the same about me or maybe you do and just don’t know how to say it, but I just wanted you to know.” Looking uneasily, “Sorry I made you cry.”

I was crying? I dabbed my cheeks, and sure enough they were wet.

I closed the distance between us when he begun to mumble about how he was an that should have waited and planned something bigger and better because I probably didn’t think he was serious.

At my close proximity, JaeJoong shied away thinking that I was going to smack him, which had crossed my mind for making me melt into a pile of goo, but instead I pulled him closer and kissed him.

He was stunned at first, but quickly responded if not a little too enthusiastic. When I couldn’t breathe I pulled out panting.

“Hyung you can’t just kiss her, you also have to give her the present,” a voice broadcasted.

Startled I jumped into JaeJoong who was smiling like a little kid that had finally gotten the toy on his Christmas List.

“Shut up Changmin,” he scolded breathlessly.

Changmin!?!?

I rotated my head to the direction of the voice, to discover not just Changmin but also Yoochun and Junsu smiling at me like little kids with a lollipop in their mouths.

I buried my head in JaeJoong’s chest completely embarrassed.

“Noona ask Hyung to give you your couple gifts,” Junsu squealed.

“Couple gifts…?”

JaeJoong gave a nervous chuckle, “Promise you won’t laugh alright?”

I nodded, narrowing my eyes at him.

Changmin handed him a box that was too big for a ring.

“They aren’t couple rings…?”

“See I told you Hyung she was going to be expecting couple rings not couple laptops,” Yoochun said victoriously.

“Yah she hasn’t even opened it!”

“Sorry Hyung,” Yoochun puffed between the punches Junsu and Changmin delivered for ruining the surprise.

“You got us matching laptops?”

“Yea…I would have gotten couple rings, but-”

“Hyung isn’t normal,” Changmin exclaimed.

True.

“Shut up Maknae!”

“Well, I was just-”

“Everyone stop!”

They all looked at me, shocked at my outrage…I wasn’t angry it’s just that they kept interrupting JaeJoong and it was getting colder…okay fine, I was sort of mad that they had interrupted this beautiful moment, but at the same time I was thankful…I know, I’m confusing.

“Alright well we’re going to go now, you know go check if the chicken has laid any eggs,” Yoochun stated, causing everyone to stare at him quizzically.

Sighing, he dragged Changmin and Junsu away.

JaeJoong cleared his throat, calling my attention. I turned to see him holding the box awkwardly.

Smiling, I took the box from his hand, ripping the hearts and kisses wrapping.

I frowned when I saw ‘Mrs. Kim JaeJoong’ engraved in blue on top of the pink laptop.

“You know how you’re always complaining about how everyone calls you ‘Mrs. Kim JaeJoong’ and never refer to me as ‘Mr. Kim Yoobin’?”

Not understanding, I nodded.

“Well I’ve fixed that…my laptop is blue and on top it says ‘Mr. Kim Yoobin’ in pink.”

I broke out into a huge grin.

This was so sweet!!

“Now the people that see your laptop will think of me as ‘Mr. Kim Yoobin’,” he finished off, content at my expression.

“Thanks!”

“There  is also another motive for them…you see we found out earlier today that we’re going to be going to Japan for four days and three nights, I figured since we can’t sleep without each other this might help,” he explained, biting his lips nervously. “Changmin told me that you didn’t have one either so I figured this was the best solution so you wouldn’t have to ask anyone to borrow theirs and neither would I.”

Smiling I planted a small kiss on his lips, catching him by surprise.

“You need to stop that.”

“Excuse me?” I raised my eyebrow at him.

“Every time you do that, you give me a heart attack. It’s so damn unexpected since I’m always the one that starts things,” he murmured, blushing.

Aw he’s so cute!

In spite of him, and due to his cuteness, I kissed him again.

“So does that mean we’re never going to have couple rings?” I moped on the way back home.

“Of course we are…I didn’t want to get couple rings until you knew for sure your feelings for me, the moment you’re sure we’ll go and buy couple rings, couple earrings, couple bracelets, anything couple,” he answered seriously.

I laughed…then it hit me.

I had been struggling with what to get him for his birthday, but after hearing this I knew exactly what to get him.

 

Today is JaeJoong’s birthday!

I had woken up extra early to pick up the cake I baked last night from the guys’ apartment. Completely lighted I woke JaeJoong up, who blushed a lot, it was really cute.

He had work today, but I knew he would have the night off…I had verified with YunHo of course.

I was picking up the couple rings I was planning on giving him for his birthday; hopefully he would understand what it meant…that I, too, loved him.

I had planned this huge surprise for him. I had talked to Umma and she had taught me how to make his favorite dishes, which I had been practicing on two days after he left for Japan. I was going to decorate our apartment with birthday decorations and buy champagne.

After talking to the rest of DBSK about my surprise for him, all the guys kept making jokes about how me giving up some ‘booty’ would be a total surprise…the thing is I don’t think I’m ready to have with JaeJoong yet…

“Noona, I can’t believe you dragged me out to a mall filled with fans,” Changmin complained.

“They don’t even know it’s you,” I snapped.

“That’s because I’m wearing this horrible wig, ugly glasses and fake teeth,” he answered.

Yea he did look completely unrecognizable, and completely hideous.

“Look stop complaining and help me pick a box, the faster I decide the faster we’ll leave,” I said.

Rolling his eyes with a sigh, he grabbed a box a little bit bigger than that of the ring case, then another one which was bigger and then a bigger one.

“What are you doing? I said one, not a dozen,” I snapped.

“Hyung wanted to do this for you on your birthday present, but we all convinced him that you would completely smack him for it, it’s not your thing and back then you guys still hated each other’s guts,” he replied.

I guess he had a good idea and a good point.

“Thanks Oppa.”

“No problem, now Yoochun Hyung made me swear on this so don’t hurt me,” Changmin explained as he directed me to Victoria’s Secret after we bought the gift boxes.

“Oppa,” I hissed.

“Um hi, we’re here to pick up a package for Kim Yoobin,” Changmin said pointing at me with his thumb to the clerk.

I felt her eyes roam over to me, shining she nodded heading to the back room.

“What is going on? I didn’t order anything.”

“Look I’m just the messenger…they picked it out, not me,” he answered defending himself.

The girl came back with a red and pink box, giving it to me, who was now blushing like crazy.

“Thanks,” Changmin said, pulling his glasses down he winked at her as he pulled me out.

 

JaeJoong was supposed to be home any minute now.

After shopping with Changmin, who had a speech about how I should wear the damn lingerie in case things heated up, I had come home to cook, decorate, and wrap the presents.

I hate to admit this, but I was wearing the stupid black and red lingerie underneath my dress…you never know, right?

Everything was done, all I needed was for the guest of honor to make an appearance, and he was already an hour late…there probably was traffic…

 

Three hours later and JaeJoong was still not home. Panicking I called the guys, but they all told me that they had not seen him since their last schedule and that he told them he was coming home.

 

Five hours later and still nothing, by this time I had basically called all the major hospitals in Seoul, but still no news of him.

 

A slammed door woke me up. I checked the clock to check the time to find out it was already 7:34AM.

Was JaeJoong barely coming home?

I quickly stood up and saw JaeJoong.

“Jae…are you alright?”

He didn’t answer instead he took his trench coat off and threw it on the couch, heading upstairs.

“Trouble in paradise…?” A voice broadcasted.

I turned around to see that the voice was coming from the TV. I guess JaeJoong’s coat must have hit the remote control, turning up the volume.

I went to turn the TV off when I stopped at the footage.

“Kim JaeJoong, main vocalist of idol band Dong Bang Shin Ki, was discovered in a little rendez vous with 2NE1’s Park Bom, yesterday night. Which makes us wonder is there trouble in paradise? Kim JaeJoong who is married to Wonder Girl’s rapper, Kim Yoobin, chose to spend his birthday along with his rumored ex-girlfriend instead of with friends and family, so what is really going on between these two? There are also pictures of him entering a hotel in which Park Bom also arrived to an hour later…”

I shut the TV off. Enough was enough.

Grabbing my coat and shoes, I ran out of the apartment going to the safest place I could think of. Tears were running down my face, but I didn’t care…I just wanted to get out…the picture of him and her kissing was too much for my heart to handle.

Happy Belated Birthday Oppa… 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Everyone!!!

I am so sorry that I have been MIA for so long!!!

Sorry, I got a job literally 3 days after my last post and I've been busy with work, that when I come out of work I usually just crash.

Anyways, those are not very acceptable excuses, but nonetheless I am still VERY SORRY!!!

I will try to finish the last chapter soon, but for some reason I have writer's block when it comes to the last chapter! There will be one more chapter (the last one) and then an Epilogue...from the beginning I mentioned this was a short story...I wanted to first try a short story before I try commiting into a full on story...thank you for all the support!!

Thanks to all of you that have left comments and that have subscribed...I hope that I have not disappointed you so far!

Once again sorry for the long wait!!!

Ezzy