Epilogue

What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas....?

Epilogue ----- 3rd Person POV

“So why am I helping you babysit?” Changmin asked Yoobin as he bounced Park Bom’s two year old son on his legs.

“Oppa you are the only one that isn’t busy and you offered to spend the day with me too,” Yoobin answered as she went to prepare Dong Min’s food.

“But how did you get stuck taking care of her kid Noona?”

“Yah I didn’t get stuck taking care of him. Dong Min is my Godson so of course I offered,” Yoobin yelled from the kitchen.

“But isn’t it ironic Noona?”

“What?”

“This is the same kid that Park Bom said was JaeJoong’s yet here you are, the wife of Kim JaeJoong, taking care of the child of the woman that separated you two.”

“Oppa it is called growing up, besides I always knew that it wasn’t Jae’s. He wouldn’t do that to me, ever.”

“But still-”

“There is no ‘buts’. Dong Min is Choi Dong Wook’s son. Not Seung Hyun’s and most certainly not JaeJoong’s.”

Changmin stared at his “Noona” as he called her. She always believed in his Hyung even when he didn’t, he could never understand that. He supposed that her love for him really was that strong or she was just too trusting, but he didn’t care. His Hyung and Noona were happily married for eight months now and that is all he cared about.

“Can you feed him while I go get the phone?” Yoobin asked as she handed the warm food to Changmin.

Rolling his eyes he took the small bowl of oatmeal with raisins and looked at Dong Min.

“Alright Dong Min, this is going to taste horrible, but everyone says that oatmeal is good for your heart.” After giving him a spoon of the gooey oatmeal he chuckled, “Man your mommy must hate you. Giving you this stuff…wait a minute, you like it?”

“What are you doing?”

Startled Changmin dropped the spoon and Dong Min begun to cry. “Noona you scared me!”

“Obviously I did. Oppa can you do me a favor and stay here with Dong Min while I run to the hospital?”

Changmin looked at her as she scurried about in the house gathering Dong Min’s stuff and her own. “What happened?”

“Jae passed out-”

“What? Hyung passed out? Is he going to be okay? Oh my Buddha, is JaeJoong Hyung…dead?”

“Changmin stop! I’m already freaking out and you aren’t helping!”

“I’m going too Noona.”

“I figured. Just finish feeding Dong Min while I get everything ready.”

 

Yoobin had been waiting at the hospital for a while already, but there seemed to be no news yet. He was still passed out and it worried her. Thankfully, Seung Hyun and JiYong had come and picked up Dong Min an hour ago.

“Yoobin-sshi he just woke up. He is asking for you,” Manager Seo informed Yoobin and the rest of the Dong Bang Shin Ki boys.

Yoobin gave herself a pep talk before walking into the room. She was ready for anything the doctor would say.

“Babe, I can see your outline through the door, you might as well come in,” JaeJoong ordered in his raspy voice.

Yoobin shuddered and entered, heading towards him to give him a piece of her mind until she saw the dark circles under his eyes. How come she hadn’t noticed them before?

“I’m fine, just tired Babe.”

“Hello Mrs. Kim, I am Doctor Yong. So are we ready to get started?”

“Get started…?”

“Oh I just need to ask your husband a couple of questions so we can determine why he passed out.”

Yoobin nodded.

“From what your manager wrote down, this isn’t your first time fainting, but the longest?”

JaeJoong nodded.

Yoobin’s eyes widened, “You’ve fainted before and you didn’t tell me?”

“I didn’t want to worry you,” JaeJoong excused giving her hand a squeeze.

“Good job there,” Yoobin muttered, while glaring at him.

“How long ago was the first time you fainted?”

“About three weeks ago.”

“Okay…has there been anything else that has changed since then?”

“No,” JaeJoong answered after thinking for a minute.

“Yes,” Yoobin answered.

Both men in the room looked at her.

“About a month ago his taste in foods changed. He normally loves spicy food, but now he hates it. He says it makes him nauseous. And last week you woke up in the middle of the night to throw up, you told me it was because you ate something bad, but I ate the same thing and I was fine.”

Doctor Yong looked at the couple in front of him and started to chuckle. “Mrs. Kim, would you mind if we examine you too?”

Confused Yoobin nodded, hoping they would figure out what was wrong with JaeJoong.

 

Changmin and Junsu paced around in the hallway while YunHo, Yoochun and Manager Seo sat waiting patiently.

“Jae, are you to be okay?” YunHo asked as soon as he saw the married couple walking out of the patient area.

“Hyung are you going to die?” Changmin asked, running up to the couple.

Everyone stared as JaeJoong smiled creepily at them.

“What’s wrong?” Yoochun asked.

“I’m pregnant!” JaeJoong screamed as he hugged each of s.

“Wait, how are you pregnant? I thought you were a man,” Junsu said innocently.

“He is or was,” Yoobin scoffed. “I’m pregnant.”

“Wait what?”

“I’m the one that is pregnant but JaeJoong is the one showing the symptoms. It is called Couvade Syndrome or better known as ‘sympathetic pregnancy’.”

“So Hyung is not pregnant?”

“Nope I’m fi-” JaeJoong said before running to a waste basket and puking.

“He is fine. Well he’ll be fine after we get him some saltines,” Yoobin smiled as she patted his back.

 

Later on that night the couple was laying in bed together, both thinking about what a child meant to their lives.

“It was when we went to Vegas,” Yoobin declared, breaking the silence.

“What?”

“I got pregnant in Vegas. Doctor Yong said I was two months pregnant, think about it. We went to Vegas two months ago for our sixth month anniversary, remember?”

JaeJoong started to laugh.

“Why are you laughing?”

“Because everything seems to happen to us while we are in Vegas, Babe,” he answered before giving her a quick peck and running off to the bathroom.

The End