Day 8

100 Days to Find Mr. Right

No One’s POV

 

“My parents wants to meet you later.”

 

Your eyes widened as you choke on your drink.

 

“W-what? That fast?! We just talked about this yesterday.” You said.

 

“What am I going to do if they go here yesterday and told me that they wanna meet you? You know that this is better so they will not bother me in the future. I don’t want to see them, honestly.” L.Joe said.

 

“Why don’t you want to see them? You know, you’re lucky to have them. I only have my father since I was 6 years old. I missed my mom so much.” You said as tears starts to well in your eyes.

 

“It’s because we’re not the same. We’re in different situation. You’re just a simple girl while me, I’m a gangster and as much as possible, I don’t want my parents to be involved I the s I made.” L.Joe said. “Why am I even telling you this?” L.Joe chuckled. You looked at him with a genuine smile.

 

“You’re not that bad as I thought.”

 

“I know. I’m not just hot and handsome, you know.” He smirked as you made a face.

 

“Shut the conceitedness up.”

 

“Tch. I’m just telling the truth.”

 

“Truth my . Gay gangster.”

 

“Little Ajjumah.”

“Did you forget about the contract? I told you not to call me ajjumah!”

 

“Then why are you calling me gay gangster?”

 

“Tch.”

 

“Beat you.”

 

“Arrgghhhh!!”

 

-lunch time-

 

“Hey!” L.Joe nudges you.

 

“What? Don’t interrupt me.” You said focusing on the game.

 

“You need to get dressed now. We have a lunch date with my parents.”

 

“Arasso.” You said still focusing on the game.

 

“Yah!”

 

‘You lose’

 

“Yah! Look what you’ve done? Nina lost because of you.” You said as L.joe took the psp away.

 

“Stop playing. Go and get dressed. We only have 1 hour.” L.Joe said as you obey him.

 

*I want to kill that short thing. T_T Nina lost to Jin. Arrgggghhhh! The first time I lost to that Jin Kazama!*