Myeongdeong

100 Days to Find Mr. Right

No One’s POV

 

“Princess! Princess!” Your father called you.

 

“Ughhh…” You groaned and woke up. You got up from your bed and opened the door.

 

“Morning princess! I just wake you up because I have an errand to attend in Singapore. I’ll be back after a month. I love you princess!” He kissed your forehead.

 

“Bye Appa! Be safe ara? Don’t forget my freebies from Singapore!” You kissed his cheeks and wave good bye. He left. You take a bath and go down for breakfast.

 

“Ma’am, here’s your food.” The maid served your food.

 

“Just call me Ri yeon, unnie. You’re the new maid, right? Just Ri Yeon.” You smiled at her and she smiled back.

 

“Neh, ma—I mean Ri Yeon-ah.” She said.

 

“That’s more like it.” You said and she left. You continued to eat.

 

After you finished eating, you ran back to your room and get dressed.

 

“Since appa, is not here, I’ll go and enjoy my self. I still have 98 days to find my Mr. Right, right?” You talked to yourself. “Mr. Right, right?” You laugh at your own joke.

 

“I should stop this. The maids might think that I’m crazy.” You said and go down.

 

“Unnies~ I’ll just go and came back before dinner.” You bid goodbye and got your car and leave.

 

-Myeongdeong-

 

You park your car and walk around Myungdeong.

 

You eat ice cream, dukbokki, jajangmyun and other things that you could buy.

 

Just then, a group of teen agers where running on your way.

 

You go to side but instead of being safe, someone stumble on top you.

 

You opened your eyes and saw who is topping you. You gasped.

 

“GAY GANGSTER?!”

 

“LITTLE AJJUMAH?!”