Day 4

100 Days to Find Mr. Right

No One’s POV

 

As long as you realize what position are you in, you and L.Joe quickly stood up. He looked to his back and find another set of teen agers chasing him.

 

“!” He grabbed your hand and run.

 

“YAH! What are you doing?! Yah!” You tried to stop him from pulling you but it seems like he doesn’t hear you and continued to run.

 

You both reach an abandoned playground and decided to take a rest there. You both caught your breaths.

 

“Yah! Why did you drag me with you, you gay gangster?!” You yelled at him as he just looked at you blankly.

 

“Then, why did you let me drag you along?”

 

“WHAT?! YAH! I told you to stop but you didn’t!” Once again, you yelled at him.

 

“You little megaphone ajjumah, stop yelling at me. You want to break my ear drums?” He said as you narrowed your eyes at him.

 

“What did you just called me? Megaphone? Ajjumah?” You slowly walk to him.

 

“Yes! LITTLE MEGAPHONE AJJUMAH!!!” He said and run.

 

“YAH! IDIOT!” You chase him around until he got tired.

 

“Yah! Stop it now or else I will tell anyone your secret!” He said as you stopped chasing him.

 

“You know my secret?!”

 

*How does he know that I always wear cartoon character under wears? I never told it to anyone even So Min!*

 

“Yep!” He said and walked closer to you.

 

*I need to find out what her secret is. !*

 

“R-really? What is it?” You asked him.

 

“You really want me to tell you what I knew?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“You want me to embarrassed you? You a—“

 

“Okay. Stop it.” You said. It may seem shallow, but you will do anything as long as it will be kept as a secret. You don’t want your secret to be blown. It will ruin your image since you look like a baddass girl.

 

*Wow! That secret must be big. I can use her too so that my parents will stop bugging Me.* A smirk formed in his lips.

 

“You need to do anything; I mean ANYTHING I told you.” He said.

 

“WHAT?! NO!” You protested.

 

“Okay. If you don’t want, I’ll start to text anyone what your secret is.” He got his phone and started to text randomly.

 

“No! Stop! Okay, I will do it.” You said as he smirked.

 

“Good! I just want you to act as my girlfriend. That’s all.

 

“Okay. You should have told me earlier that you want me to you— WAIT, WHAT?! GIRLFRIEND?!”