Day 10

100 Days to Find Mr. Right

No One’s POV

 

“SHIN RI YEONNNNNNNN!!! WAKE UPPPPP! I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHINGGGGG!!”

 

 You wake up, once again, by So Min’s oh-so-loud voice.

 

“Uhmmm……. Awake……. Tell mee…….”

 

“You see this?”

 

She waved the thing in front of you.

 

“How can I see it if it’s moving?”

 

“Oh Yeah. Here.”

 

She focused it in front of your eyes. You read it.

 

“Tickets? To Jeju Island? Wae? What about that?”

 

“This is my treat for us! It’s been a long time since we have a bonding together~ I missed you so much so I’ve booked a flight for both of us to Jeju.”

 

“Tch! Really? YOU missed ME? Whoa! How can you miss me if we almost see each other every minute?”

 

You said with sarcasm. It’s true. It’s like that you and her are twins that can’t be separated.

 

“You know, now that you already have a boyfriend, we’ll see and talk to each other rarely. *sniffs* I’ll missed you~”

 

So Min wiped her fake tears. Aigoo. You really can’t understand how this weirdo be you best friend.

 

“Tch. Arasso. When is our flight?”

 

“YAY! Good! Our flight is 9:30 am today! It’s 7:00 already so just take a bath and change your clothes. Your things are packed already. Go now!”

 

So Min said and left the room.

 

“Wow. This girl is unbelievable.”

 

You said as you stood up and take a bath.

 

L.Joe’s POV

 

I was waked up with this irritating voice.

 

“L.JOEEEEEEEE HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGG! WAKY WAKY! GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE! TAKE A BATH AND WE’RE READY TO LEAVEEEEEEEEE! WOOOOOHOOOO!”    

 

Yeah. Ricky’s voice. Sound like a bird chirping early in the morning.

 

“What?! Where are we going?! URHGGG! It’s so early!”

 

“Hyung! So Min invited us to Jeju! I already told you this yesterday night!”

 

“ARGGHH! Arasso! Just wait for me!”

 

Oh ! I can’t turn down So Min’s invitation. Aigoo. It’s going to be a boring week. *sigh*

 

*lightbulb*

 

I’m sure Ri Yeon is going with her since they’re best friends! *smirks* I can just annoy her. This won’t be that boring after all