Day 13

100 Days to Find Mr. Right

Your POV

 

I shook my leg as the ‘spider’ stumble on the floor.  I looked at it and realized that it’s just a toy. I heard a muffled laugh outside the room and quickly go out and saw…

 

“YAH! DAEHYUN OPPA! You still do that to me!”

 

Yeah. It’s Daehyun oppa. It’s his hubby since we’re grade school. He always scared me with that effin’ insects or whatever crawling maniacs!

 

“Aigoo Ri Yeon-ah~ you haven’t changed a bit.”

 

He ruffled my hair and smiled. Whaaaa~ He’s so handsomeeee~

 

“I changed! I’m prettier now than before~”

 

“HAHA. As I expected. You’ll say that!”

 

“Oh, oppa, Come on inside.”

 

I said as we go in the room. I get some juice since this suite is like a house and this is only mines.

 

“So, how’s life been treating you?”

 

“Aigoo oppa! Life is so cruel to me!”

 

“Cruel? HAHA. How can it be cruel if you found a boyfriend?”

 

“Boyfriend? Who? That’s Stupid Short Thing? He’s—“

 

“YAH~ Baby~ How can you call your handsome boyfriend a stupid?”

 

OH GOSH! WHY CAN’T HE JUST DROWN IN THE WATER?!

 

No One’s POV

 

“YAH~ Baby~ How can you call your handsome boyfriend a stupid?”

 

As in cue, L.Joe opened the door that made you and Daehyun jumped in surprise.

 

He sat beside you and wraped his arms on your waist.

 

“WHUTTTT?!”

 

“Oh you two looked so cute together~ I’ll just go back when you two were done being mushy~ See you later Ri Yeon-ah!”

 

Daehyun said and left you two. As the door shut open, again, L.Joe burst out laughing.

 

“WAHAHAHHAHAHA!! OMYGAHD! THIS IS FUUUUN!!”

 

You just looked at him as he clutched his tummy for over laughing.

 

“You done? Now, GET OUT!!!!”

 

You grabbed his collar and threw him outside your suite then banged the door shut.

 

“That effin’ short thing! He’s always ruining my mood!”

 

Daehyun’s POV

 

I’m so happy to see Ri Yeon again after a year~ I’m glad that she finally found someone that helped her moved on with …. –sigh- I can’t take how much she suffered because of him. Ri Yeon loved him so much but he just hurt her. He’s just after Ri Yeon’s money. I tried my best to help her move on but I can’t. Glad that she’s happy now.

 

“YAH~ Baby~ How can you call your handsome boyfriend a stupid?”

 

“WHUTTTT?!”

 

“Oh you two looked so cute together~ I’ll just go back when you two were done being mushy~ See you later Ri Yeon-ah!”

 

I left them to give them privacy. They looked so happy. I’m happy for Ri Yeon. I’m happy for my best friend.

 

By the way, where’s So Min??