Day 15

100 Days to Find Mr. Right

No One’s POV.

 

The guy quickly let go as they kneel on the floor. L.Joe quickly grab your hand and hugged you.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

His tone was full of worry. You smiled inside and nod. Then, he faced the guys.

 

“W-we are s-sorry L.Joe. We d-didn’t know t-that she’s y-your girl.”

 

“Next time, make sure to ask. I don’t like anyone touch what’s mine, got that? Say sorry and live this place!”

 

L.Joe glared at them as they quickly turned to you.

 

“M-miss, w-we are s-sorry. F-forgive us.”

 

You nod as the three leave faster than splash. Happenings started to sink in to you. Just then, L.Joe pulled you.

 

-your suite-

 

“Go and change your clothes!”

 

As soon as you two arrived in your suite, L.Joe growled at you.

 

“Yes sir!”

 

You saluted and bowed at him as you go inside the bathroom fast.

 

Your POV

 

I locked the door and the things I said to him sink in my mind. I called him sir. I bowed at him. I saluted to him. Asdfghjkl!!! Why did I do that?! Now he thinks that he’s my boss! I changed fast and stormed out the bathroom.

 

“YAH! YOU SCA— Okay, I was talking to air.”

 

I said as I found no one in the suite. He already left. I lay on my bed as I think of what he did earlier. He looks so hot while glaring. Okay, I admit it~ He’s handsome~ He is so gentleman. I think that I wanna be friends to him now~ I was giggling and didn’t even notice that someone is on my door, looking at me.

 

“So you’re falling for me now?”

 

Devil L.Joe came back again with his conceitedness. I’m taking back everything I said earlier. I want to be his forever enemy!

 

“Who told you I am?”

 

“Oh come on~ I thought that it’s in the deal that I will not fall for you? But, I think it’s the other way around.”

 

He smirked and walk nearer to me. Okay, he is really proud.

 

“I am not falling in love with you mister! Not even you’re the last guy on earth!”

 

“Really?”

 

He questioned leaning nearer until there’s only an inch gap between our lips.

 

“Of Course. I’m 100 percent sure!”

 

I smirked and pushed him away then laugh like a maniac. I look at him and saw him pouting.

 

“OMO! The L.JOE is POUTING??”

 

“YAH! DON’T YOU KNOW THAT IT HURTS! MY FELL HARD ON THE FLOOR!”

 

“That’s what you get from teasing me~”

 

I stuck my tongue out and laugh at him.

 

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

 

Uh-oh. Now, he’ll get his revenge. Better run for my dear life xD