Day 7

100 Days to Find Mr. Right

No One’s POV

 

You woke up in a familiar place but you’re sure that this is not your room.

 

“Ri Yeon-ah!!!!!!!!!!” Wake up!!!!!!!!!” So Min’s voice welcomed your morning.

 

You stood up and opened the door.

 

“So Min, why are you shouting in this early peaceful morning?” You asked as she grinned widely.

 

“Your boyfriend is here~” She coed as your eyes widened.

 

“Good Morning my ajjumah!” L.Joe smirked as you slammed the door. You fixed yourself then go out of your room.

 

“What is he doing here?” You asked So Min who’s smiling like here lips were about to rip.

 

“I’m here to fetch you.” L.joe answered.

 

“He—“

 

“I’m talking to So Min. Not you.” Then, you look at So Min who still has her creepy smile.

 

“Why did you let him in?”

 

“He—“

 

“I told her that I’m your boyfriend so she let me in.”

 

“I’m talking to So Min!” You glared at L.Joe but he just shrugged.

 

“Hee Rin-ah! Don’t scold your boyfriend. L.Joe oppa is so sweet that he gave me flowers and chocolates just to borrow you today from me.” So Min said.

 

“And he bought you for just chocolates? I can always buy you that.”

 

“But Hee Rin-ah, He’s a hot stuff.” she said then leaned in and whisper. “And he’s better than Ricky who didn’t give me even a piece of his hair.”

 

“Tch. Shut up.”

 

“So, can I get my girl now?” L.Joe butted in as you glared at him. So Min pushed you to him that made you bump to his chest.

 

“Of course.” So Min lead, more like pushed your way out of her house.

 

“Bye! Take care of yourselves.” So min said and closed the door. You don’t have a choice but to go with L.Joe. You enter his car and he drove off.

 

-L.Joe’s House-

 

“You live here alone? Where are your parents?” You asked as you look around his house.

 

“Yeah. They’re on their hotel few blocks away from here.” L.Joe answered from the kitchen. He get you an orange juice.

 

“Oh.” You nodded.

 

“You know, why I brought you here?” He asked.

 

“Of course not.” You said and drink.

 

“My parents wants to meet you later.”