Day 1

100 Days to Find Mr. Right

No One's POV

 

“You know, you’re pretty and I’m handsome. I know you like me and we can marry right now.” The guy said and winked at her.

 

*Gosh! What a conceited jerk! Argghhh! I wanna punch his face hard.* she thought as she put a fake smile.

 

“I’m not being rude but I honestly don’t like you. I don’t have a plan on marrying a conceited jerk. So will you excuse me, I’ll take my leave.” She said and grab her bag. She left the guy dumbfounded.

 

She enter her car and threw her bag on the back sit. She flip her hair and start driving home.

 

-Home-

 

“Appa’s princess is home!” She shouted as the maids bow at her.

 

“Welcome home!” They said in sync as she bow back.

 

“Is appa home?”

 

“The princess’ appa is here! Do you enjoy your date?” He asked as they sat on their couch.

 

“I don’t like him. He’s so conceited. He is full of himself. You know I don’t like guys like him.” She whined.

 

“Oh I see. Just get ready for your another date—“

 

“Appa, please stop the blind dates you’re setting to me! I will find my Mr. Right in 100 days. If not, you can decide who you want me to marry!”

 

“But—“

 

“Please appa? Please?” She did her best aegyo with her puppy eyes as her father can’t resist her charm.

 

“Arasso. You only have a hundred days to find the guy you like.” He said as she pump her fist in glee.

 

*Yes! No more crazy, conceited and arrogant jerks! No more dates!*

 

“Thank you appa! I love you! You really is the best appa in the whole wide world!” She hugged him.

 

“Aigoo! I know that you are just pulling my leg! Be thankful that I really love you princess! Anyway, I’ll go now. I have a meeting at 1:00 pm. Bye Princess! Love you!” He kissed her forehead and leave.

 

She go up in her room and dance in happiness

 

“Yes! No more dates! I should call So Min to celebrate!” She said and dial her phone. So Min picked her phone.

 

-convo-

Ri Yeon: So Min-ah! Let’s go to your club! I want to celebrate!

So Min: Wae? You’re done looking for your Mr. Right?

Ri Yeon: Ani! Appa allow me to find MY MR.RIGHT ALONE in 100 days. So no more crazy dates for me.

So Min: We really should celebrate!

Ri Yeon: Yeah! But, you need to help to find my Mr. Right, arasso?

So Min: Okay! So go here now! We have to celebrate!

Ri Yeon: Arasso!! Annyeong!

 

You hung up and find your party dress.

 

*Let My Mr. Right finding and celebration BEGIN!*