It Wasn't A Mistake

It Wasn't A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: Promises

Aaron’s POV;
"Of course!"
"Oh dummie, We just met each other yesterday." She hugged me tighter.
"Why? I can't miss you?" I released the hug and looked at her.
She just smiled at me. I laughed at her cuteness. 'Gahh, she's so adorable.' I gave her another hug.
"Hey! Don't kill her yet!" I heard Genie shout at me with Calvin following behind her. I looked at her weirdly.
"What? You know she's still my girl too. I won't let you steal her away yet." She told me.
"Well...............too late! She's already mines!" I stuck out my tongue at her. Then pulled Hebe towards me.

-

*After School*
I was walking back home with the guys.
"Brother, what's wrong?" Chun asked.
I just stared madly straight ahead.
"He's mad because Genie stole Hebe away from her." Calvin added.
"Really!?" Jiro jumped in.
"But, I'm confused. Don't you still like Genie?" Chun said.
Then something popped up in my head. Why am I mad all of a sudden? Ugh, I was just going to take Hebe out to eat and she took her away from me! Hebe is mines! Not hers! I continued to walk looking down. Calvin tapped me on my shoulder. I looked at him.
"Aaron!"
"What!? I'm right in front of you! No need to yell!" I gave him that face. I was still mad.
"Chun, Jiro, and I are heading out to the mall. Want to come?"
"No thanks. I better head home." I gave him a dull answer.
"Suit yourself." Calvin said running and catches up with Chun and Jiro who were already gone down the street.
"Those rascals! Just going to leave me like that?! Hmph, forget them then." I looked back down onto the ground again, starting to walk up the hill. Thinking about my weird feelings again.

"Watch Out!!!!!!" someone then shouts at me.
I looked up, and saw someone running fast towards me.

Hebe POV;
"Ahh!" I fell.
'But how come I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter