It Wasn't A Mistake

It Wasn't A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20: Doesn't Remember Me

I look back and see...
A lady holding onto a string attach to a puppy. Hm.. weird. This creeping me out, I should just go with the guys to the theaters. I then suddenly called Jiro back.

Hebe's POV;
Wheww... close call, I hid behind a brick wall. I then continue to follow him. Eh.. what is he doing now??

Aaron's POV;
"Too late, Too bad, So sad." Jiro said over the phone. "WHAT!!?" I shouted at my phone. People around me looked at me weirdly.
"Calm down man. You didn't say you wanted to go earlier. The movie tickets, sold out." ----Jiro
"All lies. Well you know what, I didn't want to come anyways, I was just testing you guys. No use of calling you ever again!" I quickly shut my phone in irritation, before Jiro can say anything else.
*Flashback*
"Why are you looking at me like that?" I said to Hebe. Not trying to sound mad.
"Did you know, when you're mad or angry, you look scary."
"Whoever said that!?" I half shouted.
"I did...” She said lowly.
"I'm sorry Hebe...”
"It's okay." She looks and smiled at me. "I know what to cheer you up. Or "might" cheer you up." I look at her confusingly. "Huh?"
She then grabbed me and seated me on a chair. "What are you doing?" I asked surprised. "Just wait...” She said then stood in front of me and turned around. Her back faced me.
"I'll only do this once, so don't make me do it ever again. You hear that?"
"What? ahah..what do you mean?"
"Did you hear me or not?" "Ahaha, ok..I heard you. So what are you doing?"
"Just sit and watch." I sat not knowing what she is planning to do, or do to me. She finally turns around after 10 seconds later. Her finger was pressed against her nose making herself look like a pig. I savior the moment and chuckled to myself. Then she started to sing: The Little Pig. [A/N: (http://www.cca.gov.tw/song/main.html) this is how the song goes? I guess you can say that :) But yea, I don't know what it said, but the video is pretty cute. (: Just imagine Hebe pretending to be a pig (: In a GOOD way.]
After finishing her little cute song, she shrieked and ran upstairs to her room covering her face. I sat there amazed and surprised. She was so cute and made me all happy again. That night I just couldn't stop laughing and couldn't stop teasing her.
*End of Flashback*
"I could really use your song again. Just one more time. Please? Only if you can only hear me right now." I said while continuing walking not watch where I was going I bumped into someone.
"HEY! Watch where you are going please. SHEESH!" A random man told me.
"Sorry, sorry." I apologize to him. The man looked at me annoyingly, and then continued on his path. "..what is his problem anyways?" I said while looking back him.
"AARON!!!!!!!!!" Someone screamed my name. I looked farther ahead. I saw her. I finally see her again. ‘Hebe? ‘I said to myself. 'She's back.' Everything just went silent. The only thing I could hear was her, only her.
"Aaron!!!!!!" She screamed again while her hands wildly move in the air. I smiled at her.
"AARON!!!!!!!!" She continues to scream my name. Now she's worrying me. She didn't make that face, but that worried and panic face. "Huh?" I said confusingly. "Aaron!!! BEHI----"
The next thing I knew it was thu------------------ [A/N: It's suppose to be that dead noise on the machine thingy where it shows your heart rate?? Yea, that. I hope you get it. ]

Hebe's POV;
*Flashback*
"AARON!!!!!!!!" I screamed in panic. 'Why is he smiling!? Can't he hear the car BEEPING?!'
"Aaron!!! BEHI----" I gasped. "Aaron!"
*End of Flashback*
~Hospital~
"Hebe? Hebe?.." Someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked up, and getting out of my thoughts.
"Are you okay?" Asked Genie.
"It's all because of me. It's my entire fault he is like this. It's MY ENTIRE FAULT!" Genie sat beside me on the bench and hugged me. Her hand glide down my hair. I burst out crying in her chest.
"It's ALL MY FAULT! Genie! It's all my fault...It's...”
"No Heb. No, stop it. It's not. It wasn't your fault."---Genie
"IT IS! Aaron wouldn't be in the EMERGENCY room if it wasn't my fault!!"
"Hebe, don't say that." Selena came and pat my back comforting me.
"Yea, baby girl it wasn't your fault." Ella joined in.
"He'll be fine....hopefully." Genie whispered to me.
'He is fine. Not will be. Hopefully.'

~ 9:00 pm ~
After waiting for the whole day, the others went home. I stayed with Aaron. Finally I can get to see him after so many hours. His head was wrapped around with a cloth; I was a bit worried for a moment. But I'm so glad that he made it fine. I sat beside him, holding onto his right hand tightly, not wanting to let go. I just couldn't sleep from the thought of it. I wasn't even planning to sleep for tonight. As I stared at him, a thought came up upon me. Ever since I left to America, I've never thought that a moment like this will ever happen again. Seeing his face up this close, holding his warm hand with mines. And now here I am, it's happening again.
"I wish… to find my happiness...." I whispered.
*Flashback*
Walking around, I came to a wishing pond…
‘I haven’t been here for a long time...’ I thought.
I look at the little kids, tossing a coin in, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter