It Wasn't A Mistake

It Wasn't A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19: Aaron Yan. Mike He. Official.
"...AAAAAAAAaron?" ‘Oh god! What should I do?!’
He walks up to me... by the time I knew it his lips were on mines and his hands on my waist.
I push him away after realizing what just happen.
“Oh… Good you still remember me,” Aaron says proudly, “How can you forget me? Your wonderful boyfriend…”
“You mean ex-boyfriend...” I correct him, “Why wouldn’t I forget the one that used me for my best friend?”
“Oh come on… I was kidding…” Aaron says, “So, when did you come back?”
“Sometime ago…” I answer trying to avoid looking at him.
“Why did you do that?” I ask referring to the kiss.
“Do what?”
“The kiss,” I answer as I look down.
“Isn’t that how you greet people in America?” Aaron asks.
I shot my head up at him, “Where did you get that from?!” I shout.
“Somebody.”
“You mean you?” He nods, “You’re dumb!!”
“We should go to America…”
“What?” I ask, “Why?”
“Because, I get to kiss you each time I see you…” Aaron says. I gave him a weird look.
“Aaron sweetie!!” I heard a girl shout as she walks over to us, “Why didn’t you call yesterday?”
“I was busy, sorry ok?”
“I’m not feeling so good, Aaron…” She gave him the puppy eyes.
He leans down toward her, “Maybe this will make you feel better,” He say to her then kiss her on the lip.
‘AHhhh!! They’re kissing in front of me!!’ I thought. I look at him shock, “Bye!” I run off.
“Wait!! Wait!!” Aaron yells after me. He grabs my arm and pulls me back, “What?” I ask.
He lean in, but I push him away, “What.. what are you doing?” I ask.
“Kissing you good-bye.. isn’t that what you do in America?” Aaron asks.
[A/N: Fact – that’s not what we do in America… It’s just something I came up with while looking around the room..]
He leans down towards me, “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!” I scream as I was brought back to reality.
I look around me and see everybody looking at me, thinking I’m weird.
[A/N: Just in case you guys didn’t catch that, she was daydreaming.]
I stand up and walk towards the way I came from, ‘Weird… Why am I thinking about Aaron… that... that…’
“Hebe?” I turn around, hearing somebody says my name.
“Mike?”

Genie’s POV;
We walk side by side, with our hands link, “So Calvin…” I say, “Are we official?”
“Didn’t I show you already?” Calvin asks.
“You did?” I ask, “When?”
“Earlier, when I kiss you…” he answers, “A few times…”
“That was your answer?” I question, “How lame… I want a word answer… Yes or no…”
“No…”
“Is that a no?” I ask.
“No…”
“A yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter