It Wasn't A Mistake

It Wasn't A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21: A Joke?! Break-up?!

Aaron’s POV;
(You all must be thinking I, Aaron Yan, is stupid for lying to Hebe after thinking about her… but let me tell you (readers) something. I have my reasons… I think…)
After the girls ran to chase after Hebe, I look at the guys.
"Man, was that wrong?" Chun asked.
"A bit harsh?" Calvin questioned.
"You’re just lucky I'm not going to slap you." Jiro stated.
"I'm sorry you guys. I have to do this. It's the best for the both of us." I replied.
I then lay back down on his bed, turned my back to face them.
“I really think you did wrong,” we heard someone says.
“It’s a joke,” I say, “Chill Ella.” Wait… Ella?!
I quickly sat up and look at the doorway, “What do you think you’re doing?” Ella asks as she walks toward us.
“Ella sweetie…” Chun says.
“What on Earth are you trying to do?” Ella asks me, ignoring Chun, “You used her for Genie… You made her leave us for a year! And now you’re acting like you don’t need her?!” pause, “Even though I was with Chun 24/7 for the whole year Hebe was gone, I can see the way you feel without Hebe…”
“Ella, I—“
“Ever since you and Hebe went out, you seem more happy… did you know that? Or were you too focus on using her to get Genie? Ever since we found out you used Hebe for Genie, you became a jerk and hurt Hebe without evening knowing it!” pause, “Ever since Hebe left, I see you glancing over at us every once and a while at school… You are nothing without the guys… Now that Hebe is back… isn’t this the chance for you to explain to her?!”
“Ella, you’re a girl! You won’t understand,” I shout.
“So what I’m a girl… Both girls and boys have feelings!”
“This has nothing to do with you, so let it go.”
“I told you before, if it has something to do with Genie, Hebe, or Selina, it has to do with me,” Ella says.
“But you—“
“I do too understand!” Ella interrupts me again.
“Ella just drop it! It has nothing to do with you!” Chun shouts out of nowhere.
We all stop and stare at Chun, shock. He just yelled at his girl. Chun, being the nice and caring but also weird, has never yell at his girl before.

Ella’s POV;
“But you—“
“I do too understand!” I interrupted him again.
“Ella just drop it! It has nothing to do with you!” Chun shouts.
I flinch at the tone of his voice. Never in these 7 years, I have known Chun, have he yelled at a girl before…
“Chun!! You know you hate this as well as I do,” I say, “You should be—“
“Ella, leave it alone!” Chun shouts, “It has nothing to do with you!”
Again, he shouts at me… I cannot take it anymore…
I ran out of the room. ‘Can’t believe my own boyfriend is against me on this…’

Chun’s POV;
“Chun!! You know you this as well as I do,” pause, “You should be—“
“Ella, leave it alone!” I interrupted her, “It has nothing to do with you!”
I can’t take it anymore… I’m so confuse at Aaron’s stupidity of hurting Hebe… and now Ella… Ugh!!
Soon, I can saw Ella running out the room, “Sh*t!” I murmur.

Hebe’s POV;
“I’m full! You should treat me more often,” Mike suggested.
“haha.. yeah right!” I say as we walk out the restaurant, “You eat more than a pig!”
“Just making my stomach happy,” he says proudly.
“Anyways, thanks Mike…”
“For what?”
“Always being the brother Jiro never was,” I answer.
“No problem… I like helping little ones.”
I smile, “Well, I’m going to go home now,” I say, “Thanks!”
“Anytime!”

Jiro’s POV;
After that little, what should I call it… problem… argument…? We headed to my house. Well, they basically kick us out for being too loud… -_-‘
“Chill Chun, she’s probably on her… you know… yeah…” I try to comfort him.
“Have what?” Aaron asks.
Genie looks at him, “You don’t need to know…”
“Selina, please go talk to her,” Chun begs.
“I will… I will…” Selina says, “Once I see that Hebe is home and safely… somewhere…”

Hebe’s POV;
I walk up to my house… ‘Ahhh! Sweet home!!’ I notice the living room lights on, ‘Mom must be home!’
I ran up to the door and open it, “Mom! I’m home!” I shout, “Mom?”
I close the door behind me and went to the living room, “Mom, I’m—home,” I say slowly realizing it is not my mom, “What are you guys doing here?”
They all look at me, “Hebe!” Selina and Genie came up to me, “you’re alright! Thank goodness!”
I hug them, realizing I have not seen them for a year now, “I miss you guys so much!” I say.
“Same here…” They both say.
“Where’s Ella?”
“Haven’t seen her since the hospital,” Genie says.
“I’m sure she’s alright,” Selina says.
“Jiro… what are they doing here?” I ask.
“Can they not be here?” Jiro asks.
“They can… but he can’t,” I point to Aaron, “Wasn’t he in an accident this morning?”

Jiro’s POV;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter