It Wasn't A Mistake

It Wasn't A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16: Back.

"HEBE!!!!!!!" Gui Gui cried and ran over to me. We both hugged each other.
"Wow, is that really you Hebe?"—Gui Gui
"Is that really my best friend, Gui Gui!?" We pulled apart to look at each other in disbelief.
"Wow Hebe, you changed so MUCH!"
"And you too, Gui Gui. You changed a lot! You got prettier." I smiled at her. While we were taking our time complimenting each other, the bus then took off. I looked at it as it leaves then finally realize something. *gasp* "My ride!!!"
"Your back for good aren't you?" Gui Gui asked me.
"Yea I am...why?.....wait, how did you know?"
"Wangzi told me or was it Jiro? Hehe." I smiled at her.
"Well where are you staying at anyways ?.."—Gui Gui
"Um, I just came back recently. I'm still finding a place."
"Oh!! I have an idea." She gave me a smile. I looked weirdly at her.

~Gui Gui's Home

"Wow Gui Gui, everything is still the same when I last came here."
"Really? Well there are some differences." Gui Gui told me.
"Like what?" I asked confused.
"Everything has been moved 1 inch to the left. Don't you notice that?" I looked at her.
"Really? Really Gui Gui, how amazing!" I sarcasm my voice.
"Hehehe, I just wanted to make sure you know Hebe." she smiled and so did I.
"So Gui Gui, where is your mom?"
"Oh she's in the kitchen. I forgot to tell her that you are here."
"MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!" She shouts.

Gui Gui's POV;
"Oh she's in the kitchen. I forgot to tell you that your here." I said then shouted for my mom. "MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!"
"Yes, darling!" She shouted from the kitchen.
"Hebe is here! She'll be staying with us until she finds a place to feel comfortable at. Okay Mommy?!"
"Darling! I can't here you! I'll be there in a second."
"Ugh..." I slapped my forehead. Hebe giggles at me. "You still call your mom, Mommy? Ahahaha your so cute." Hebe says to me.
"Eyy!!"
Suddenly my mother came from the kitchen. She wiped her hands on her apron.
"Yes darling, what did you wanted to tell me ear——" She gasped. "Hebe!?"
"Hi Auntie!!"
"Is it really you! Hebe!!! It's been so long!" She reached for Hebe's hands. "MOM!!" I shout at her. They both looked at me.
"Oh I'm sorry Hebe." My mom apologizes.
"Ahaha it's okay auntie. I love your way of welcoming people. It's so heartwarming."
"Thank you Hebe. At least "SOMEONE" around here appreciates it." My mom looks at me.
"What!? Stop embarrassing me in front of my friends mom!"
"Ahaha I'm just playing darling. Go ahead and show Hebe to your room. Lunch will be ready in 15 minutes."

~

Aaron POV;
I walked out side to where the guys were at. I stopped a few feet away from them. 'Can I do it?' I asked myself.
"Look, what is Aaron doing here?" Jiro whispered to the other guys.
'Gosh I feel like a coward. Even I can't face my friends. Am I able to go face any of them ever again? Especially her(Hebe).'
"Hey you guys.." Something finally came out my mouth.
"Um..hey Aaron." C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter