It Wasn't A Mistake

It Wasn't A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22: Back to the old days; Start over?

“You know… instead of taking a break... why don’t we just break up?!”—Chun
I stood there shock, “Break up?”

“Fine… if that’s what you want,” I went to grab my bag then left the house without another word.

Hebe’s POV;
“You know… instead of taking a break... why don’t we just break up?!” I heard Chun yell. Even though I’m in my room, they were loud enough for me to hear…
I open my bedroom door quietly to listen.
“Break up?” I heard Ella repeat. I went out to the open hallway.
“Fine… if that’s what you want,” Ella says.
“Ella!” I shout as I went to stop her, but it’s too late… she already left.
I watch out the front door as Ella disappears around the corner.
I went up to Chun, “I’m sorry…” I apologize.
“It wasn’t your fault Hebe….” He says.
I shook my head, “If I wouldn’t have return, she would still be your girlfriend…” I say sadly.
“Hebe… we’re glad your back,” Genie says, “This has been happening for a while… It’s not entirely your fault.”
“But half of it is my fault…” I say, “I shouldn’t have come back…”
Selina and Genie gave me a hug, “Hebe, don’t blame it on yourself… it wasn’t your entire fault…” Selina comforts, “Right Chun?”
“Of course it’s her fault! If it wasn’t for her, Ella wouldn’t be bringing back their problems!” Chun nearly shouted.

I drop my bags on the floor, “Nooo! Hebe, don’t go! You just back!! We miss you so much!!” Genie cries.
“I have too… I cause too much already,” I say, “I’m sorry… I won’t bother you guys anymore…”
“Hebe!!! Chun didn’t mean it!!!”—Selina
“Chun!! Apologizes!!”—Jiro
We all look at Chun and waited.
“Fine.. fine fine… I didn’t mean it Hebe…” Chun says.
“YES!!!!!!!” I cheer.
They all look at me confuse, “At least I don’t have to unpack!! Ahahas!!”
“What are you talking about?”—Calvin
“I didn’t exactly pack… empty bag…” I explain.
“So you knew I would just forgive you huh?”—Chun
“Yep, pretty much,” I answer happily.

It has been 2 weeks since that day… The day Ella and Chun broke up…
We haven’t really hang out with the guys much anymore.
It would be kind of weird…
Although Jiro is my brother, it would still be a bit weird…
Why? Well… in the beginning of high school as freshman, we were our own group. My girls and Jiro and them never really communicate until Ella and Chun start going out…
They brought our group together you can say.
“Are you sure you can do it?” Selina asks.
We’re meeting the guys at the mall for the first time in 2 weeks. Of course it would be hard for Ella to see Chun again… Of course, she’s not over him yet… Just like I’m not over Aaron… (Crap, did I just say that?!)
“I’m fine…” Ella answers as she park the car.
“Don’t worry Ella, we can go on our own,” I told her.
“That’s the best idea I heard all day,” Ella joked.
“Heheheh..”

We went straight to the food court, where we plan to meet the guys. Once we got there, we saw them waiting for us.
Selina went straight to Jiro’s arms as Genie did the same to Calvin.
Ella and I stood there…
“Hey Ella, you alright there?” Calvin asks.
“Haven’t seen you for a while…” Jiro added.
“I’m ok…” Ella answer.
“Ok then… we’ll meet back here in 2 hours?” Genie questions. Everybody nodded and went our own ways.
I stay with Ella, knowing she needs comfort.

Chun’s POV;
We waited for the girls to show up…
It feels like time was going by too slow…
“Hey Ella, you alright there?” I heard Calvin asks. I look up and notice the girls in front of us.
“Haven’t seen you for a while…” Jiro added.
“I’m ok…” Ella answer.
I notice she’s trying to avoid me… But I don’t mind… I don’t care anyways…
Ok, that’s a lie, I still care about her… I want her back as mine…
It was a mistake… Ugh!!
“Ok then… we’ll meet back here in 2 hours?” Genie questions. Everybody nodded and went our own ways.
I notice Hebe and Ella going together… I couldn’t help but follow them. Secretly!

“Hebe… how can you do this?” Ella asks.
“Huh?” Hebe asks confuse.
“How can you control your feelings so well?” Ella asks.
Hebe shrugs, “I don’t know…” She answers, “It’s about the happiness…”pause, “I want him to be happy… After he told me, he didn’t like me, it was too hard to face him… So I left….”
“I couldn’t control it that’s why I left…” Hebe added.
“How about now?” Ella asks.

Aaron’s POV;
“Ok then… we’ll meet back here in 2 hours?” Genie questions. Everybody nodded and went our own ways.
I watch where everybody was going… I went the opposite way just to avoid them.

“Now?” Hebe asks. Ella nods.
“I still can’t forget about him…” Hebe answers, “I try…”
“I still hate Aaron for doing that to you…” Ella says, “He ruin your life and everything…”

Chun’s POV;
“What are they talking—Oops, sorry…” I say noticing I bump into someone, “Aaron?”
“What are you doing?” he whispers.
“Not spying, if that’s what you’re thinking…” I answer.
Aaron gave me SERIOUSLY? face.
“Can I not spy on my ex?” I ask.
“You still like her huh?” he asks.
“You still like Hebe huh?” I question. He didn’t answer, knowing that I’m right. Instead of arguing some more, we went back to “spying” on our girl… ok, ex-girlfriend.

“Ella… I don’t care if you hate him,” Hebe says, “But… I don’t want it cause your relationship with Chun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter