It Wasn't A Mistake

It Wasn't A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14: Leaving.

“I’m so sorry. Sorry for everything Hebe….. It would be better off it I just…….……… disappeared.”
WZ’s POV;
‘Visiting Aaron was a bad idea,” I thought as I drive, “Next time, I’m visiting Jiro, Calvin, or Chun… Wait, not Chun… He might kill me for stealing Gui Gui. (Chun think of it that way, but really she’s living with her mom) Next time, I’m visiting Jiro or Calvin…’

Aaron’s POV;
I sat up on my bed with a headache.
*Flashback*
“You kiss ME!!” I shout at him, “How can you do that to Hebe?”
*Another Flashback*
"..why?.....why?...Aaron..why?.." Hebe asked with a tear rolling down her cheek.

"I loved you so much! Is that how you treat it?!.." –Hebe
*All Flashback ends*
“Aaron… why are you like this?” I ask myself, “You don’t even like Hebe... You like Genie… You don’t need Hebe at all… She is nothing to you…”
“Yeah… that’s right, Hebe is nothing to me…” I repeat, “They (FLH&SHEG) are nothing to me either… “
‘I should show them I don’t need them at all…’ I thought.
I nodded, agreeing with myself.
I got out of bed and walk around the house to check where Wang Zi is.
Reaching the living room, I found a note instead of Wang Zi that reads, “Yo Aaron, I receive a call last night, and I have to go home… Seeing you mess up isn’t what I expected to see when I got here… Hopefully when I come back, we can actually hang out and talk… instead of me looking over you… --Wang Zi.”
‘He didn’t receive a call… he misses his Gui Gui…’ I thought.

Hebe’s POV;
‘School!! I don’t want to go back!!’ I thought. I have no choice but to go, I already miss a lot already… but I don’t want to go… He (Aaron) is going to be there…
Ugh! No more talking about him.
I walk up to Genie and the girls, “Hey.”
“You came!” Ella exclaims, “I thought you we’re going to skip again…”
“I want to, but my mom didn’t let me stay,” I explain.
“Don’t worry; we won’t let Aaron do anything to you at all…” Selina says.
“Thanks.” I say.
After a while of talking, we headed to class and talk some more…

“Hebe, you stay in my sight, got it?” Jiro orders as he wraps his arms around Selina.
“What? That should be you,” I pointed to him, “You’re always going off with Selina.”
“Ok… ok, you stay in my sight, I’ll stay in yours,” Jiro says, “Selina, sweetie, watch over Hebe when I’m not with you girls ok?”
“Of course I will,” Selina says, “I won’t let Aaron come near her again.”
“Hey!” I complain, “I’m not a little kid. Stop making it seem like I am”
“Sorry Hebs,” Selina and Jiro say at the same time.
Bell rings. I gave them a smile and they went to their seats, just as the teacher enters the room, “Ok class… Open your books to where we left off last week.”

Bell rings.
“Finally, lunch!” Ella says happily, “I’m starving, come on Chun… let’s go…”
Chun and Ella left along with the other students as I wait for Selina and Jiro. Classes went by fast today it’s already lunch! Ok, I lied… It went by REALLY slow… I can feel somebody staring a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter