Chapter 11; The beginning

Eternal love.

Yunho's POV

I kissed Jaejoong back, as the memories poured in one by one. How can I ever forget him. When the kiss ended, I whispered "Boojae...." he seems to be shocked, but nevertheless happy. From the corner of my eyes I can see Changmin watching us... but I don't want to ruin this happy moment. I'm willing to pay the consequences.

Changmin's POV

I stood by the side and watched the scene unfold... this hasn't happened for a long time. I know that Yunho noticed me. The look in his eyes.. he's willing to pay the price for the sake of Jaejoong. I guess I really had no choice but to do THAT. I'll give them awhile more... since they had just met after so long. 

A moment later Yunho appeared in my office. "You know what's going to happen, right?" I asked him calmly. "Yes" he replied."So.. who's going to do it? You or him?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer. I just wanted to confirm. "You know the answer," he replied. "If Jaejoong comes looking for me..." his voice broke, "tell him ... I left him something under the pillow on our bed... and tell him that I love him." I can feel my heart aching for this couple... but rules are rules. "Very well, go to that door on the right." I told him. He stopped at the front and looked at me. "Thank  you Changmin, thanks for everything here." I nodded. He took a deep breath, raised his hand, turned the door knob, and disappeared. 

Jaejoong's POV

I felt this sharp pain in my heart. I couldn't explain why. Yunnie..where is he...? I ran to Changmin's office and pushed open the door. "Where is Yunho?" I screamed hysterically. Changmin kept quiet for a moment. "WHERE. IS. YUNHO?" I demanded. "Yunho said he left you something under the pillow on your bed. That should answer your question" Changmin replied. Like a mad woman I ran back home and went up the stairs. I removed the pillow to find a envelope and a necklace. I picked up the necklace... it was a long chain chained to a ring at the end. "Yunjae" was carved on the ring. I felt so sad for a reason. I slowly opened the envelope and looked into it. A letter with the scent of rose was inside. 

Dear Boojae,
I hope you won't blame me for making this decision by myself. We have to part even though we've just met. Fate is this cruel to us. I only have one favor to ask of you.. Please don't forget me... and wait for me. I'll be reborn into a human being... and will come and find you in my next life. Wear that necklace.... Changmin gave that to us. With that, the next time we meet, the rings of our necklace will interwine. Boojae.. I love you... don't ever forget that. 
Love, Yunnie.


No one's POV

While a man's sorrowful cries filled the sky... a baby is being born. "Huuuuahuaaa" the baby cried. He was a beautiful baby boy... but there was a strange thing about this baby. On the neck, there was a necklace with a ring attached to it. The necklace had no opening, meaning no one can ever removed this necklace. The baby's eyes fell on the shiny ring.. he let out a cute giggle. 



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I edited this chapter abit! And yes it has ended! Thanks for supporting this fic! 
I'll be writting a new ff -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/152907/your-choice-decides-your-fate-angst-hosu-vampire-yunjae 
Hope you guys will support it! Thanks /bows