Chapter 8; Pain in my heart

Eternal love.

 

Jae's POV

I woke up to find the sun's rays shooting into my room, lighting it with an orange-yellow colour. How long did I sleep? I winced as I moved in the same position I was at since I came home that day... was it yesterday? I had no idea. I lay down on my bed... my heart is still aching. A new sea of tears made their way down my face. I thought there were no more tears no cry... isn't there any limit..? I placed my fist in my mouth, trying to hold in a sob. 

Yunho's POV

"Aish where is Jae? He said he'll be going out but it has been so long! Where is he?" I mumbled. Suddenly the door opened and I saw Jae ... his eyes were so puffy and red! Did something happen? 
He stared at me a while and tears start to fall down his face. Unknowingly I ran to him and cupped his face in my hands. "Omo Jae!! Why are you crying? Don't cry.." I said as I used my thumb to wipe away his tears. To my surprise, he pushed me away and ran to his room. Worried,  I ran after him but he locked his room. I think he's mad at me.. I shall leave him alone and probably he'll talk to me as if nothing happened tomorrow! 

(next day)

Aish Jae still haven't come out from his room! He didn't eat at all since yesterday. Aish Jung Yunho what did you do to him? 

Jae's POV

Yunho ah, what should I do..? If I told you we were lovers... how would you react? Will you believe me? I'm afraid Yunho... I'm afraid Jessica has already replaced me in your heart.. I'm afraid you will hold her in your arms saying cute and mushy words to her.. I'm afraid you will kiss her gently.. I'm afraid you two will have an eternal love that we were supposed to have...Someone.. someone help me... 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a little update before I head to camp! Byebye! Do leave comments! I'll be motivated to write faster :3