Preparing for the Tour (And getting Lilly!)

Assistant to MBLAQ?.... Noooo problem....

              My alarm woke me up at exactly 7:00am. Well more like I jumped up at the first chime because I’m a very light sleeper sometimes. It only took me about 30 minutes to take a shower and realize what I wanted to wear. I decided to look business casual for the manager. By the time I was finished getting dressed it was already 8:30am. I wasn't planning to leave for another hour so I decided to go wake the visual maknae.

 

              "Thundeeeer!!" I yelled as I burst into his room and jumped on top of the covered lump on his bed "Wake up!!"

 

              "Nooo Noona." Thunder groaned under his covers as his grip on his sheets tightened.

 

              "C’mooon!! Wake up!!" I said as I got up and fixed my clothes but when he didn't answer i realized that he had gone back to sleep. I ripped the covers off of him and proceeded to drag him off the bed while he made sleepy noises of protest. By the time I had him up and standing it was already 8:40am.

 

              "Okay. I'm going to make breakfast so take a shower and meet me downstairs. I have an appointment with the manager at 10:00am and don’t you dare go back to sleep!!" With that, I shoved him into the bathroom and headed downstairs.

              Soon after I already had breakfast ready consisting of pancakes, scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon. As the smell began to fill the house Thunder came bounding down the stairs two at a time with a smile on his face.

 

              "Noona! You're the best!"

 

              "You’re still calling me Noona . . ." I pointed out as I sat down with my own food, then Thunder gave a puzzled look before understanding dawned on his face.

 

              "Oh yeah! Dongsaeng!" I didn’t answer as I began to hum ‘Wish you hadn’t’ by yours truly across the table and his group members. Thunder glanced at me briefly before returning to his food.

 

              "Are you a fan too dongsaeng?"

 

              "No, I hate you guys." Thunder choked on his food and I had to beat his back while he was coughing before he finally stopped.

 

              "So why do you work for us?"

 

              "None of your business" I got up and began to wash my plate as I continued talking "I think Changsu is coming to drive you guys around today . . ." I checked my watch and saw that it was only 9:15am. I went to sit on the couch and began tapping my foot while I watched the numbers on the clock change to 9:16am. Why is time so slow today? I thought as I watched the clock as it turned 9:17am Ugh I'm leaving early! 

 

              "Bye Thunder!"

 

              "Bye dongsaeng . . ." I smiled as I left the house and put my iPod in my ears, but then I paused at the door. I hopeThunder will be okay alone I thought and bit my lip but in the end I walked to the car anyway when Fiction by Beast began blasting in my ears. Suddenly it felt like I was cheating on my real KPop love.

Beast.

              Why? Why couldn’t I have been the assistant of Beast instead?, I banged my head against the steering wheel softly before calming down and finally starting the car. Better be grateful that you're not homeless and on the streets right now Rin, I reminded myself.

 

30 Minutes later

 

              We were finally leaving the building since I had arrived early the manager was still doing work when I arrived, l much to my embarrassment. The manager insisted that we take his car only and took me to a cute little cafe that was about 10 minutes away for brunch. We talked about business and how I was adjusting so far. Soon enough, I felt my shyness melt away and we were soon good friends, but he felt more like the older brother that I had never had.

 

              "So you're aware that you'll be travelling with the boys around mid March until the fall starts again?" Manager Oppa asked as we settled back down in his car, making sure I understood what was coming up.

 

              "Yes . . . and I kinda have a huge request and it’s completely okay for you to say no and I’ll completely understand." I began rambling until Manager Oppa cut me off politely.

 

              "It's okay to get straight to the point Rin." I bit my lip and decided to just go for it.

 

              "Well, I would like a traveling companion" I looked down at my lap since we were now going somewhere else unbeknownst to me and waited for my answer.

 

              "Well I guess that's not too large of a request. But may I ask who this person might be?"

 

              "My best friend Lilly who also attends my college and is in her first year so I would appreciate it if you would call the headmaster. She can also help out and won’t be in the way at all . . ."

 

              "Okay. Well I guess that's sensible, a girl traveling alone with five guys is bad publicity for the boys anyways . . ." I couldn't help myself but smile at the happiness bursting inside of me at the thought of Lilly coming to be with me.

 

              "Thank you! Thank you! Kamsahamnida!" I was tempted to hug Manager Oppa but the thought of getting in a car crash didn’t really interest me.

 

              "You're welcome Rin, and we’re here." We stopped in front of a tall glass building that had the sign ‘Silver Line Productions’ on it.

 

              "Um, why are we here?"

 

              "Well these people called because they want to cast Joon in a new movie/drama coming out so we're here to meet and discuss the details"

 

              "Oh . . ." I said as I looked up at the building that we were approaching.

 

              "If all goes well then I can send you the address and they will take over from there but you're going to also be a part of the team while you're here because Joon is your specific charge."

 

              "Okay . . ."

 

2 hours later...

 

              The meeting took a long time and I learned a lot in the art of negotiation but in the end we ended up taking the part. I now had a copy of the script, the outline of the story, and the schedule that was fixed by the manager,

 

              "Well you're probably pretty hungry Rin, Why don't we go grab a bite before heading back?"

 

              "Sure, why not?" We got back in the car and I noticed that it was about 3 in the afternoon and we still had a lot of time to spare.

              When we got to the food joint, we decided that we didn't want to stay in so we ended up getting a small mountain of burgers and heading over to the river. We found a bench to divide the food. Soon I lost track of time as we talked, well it was mostly Manager Oppa doing the talking, and walked around. We checked out the shops nearby and had fun playing with some of the merchandise, soon the light was dwindling and we found that it was already 6pm.

 

              "Well I guess it’s time to head back . . ." Manager Oppa interjected as he motioned his head towards the direction we came from.

 

              "Yeah I guess . . ." I responded with a nod. We took about 20 minutes looking for the car since we had walked so far away and took a 30 minute drive back to HQ so I could retrieve my own car. I had a quiet 10 minute drive back to the house after I parted ways with Manager Oppa. However, by the time I pulled into the driveway at 7pm, I was already a nervous wreck and could see that almost all the lights in the house were on.

 

              The boys were home.

 

              I climbed out of the car and smoothed down my clothes while taking deep breaths. Okay lets get this over with, I thought as I unlocked the door and was immediately greeted with noise from the TV blaring a comedy show most likely. However, I could also hear yelling going on. The shoes were all strewn around at the doorstep and I took some time to fix them in position as dread began to knot in my stomach.

 

              Then I opened the door leading inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Miki here again~ I wanna apologize for the LONG wait! I'm at camp during Summer. And then my computer decided to be stupid. But none of that! I'm here now~! And I have to go . . . Parents are taking me to a show of sorts . . . Idk. Bye-bye~ And please leave a comment~ ^^ <3