Arriving at the MBLAQ Dorm!

Assistant to MBLAQ?.... Noooo problem....

                  The combination of the new smell of the car, the hum as it was driving, and the cool temperature of the window against my cheek caused me to fall asleep not more than 5 minutes into the drive. When I opened my eyes again, we were still driving but now it was up something like a driveway. From what I have been told, the house was about 10 minutes outside of Seoul. Perfect for many reasons. It was less inclined to the paparazzi to think that the famous MBlaq lived there, but it wasn't too far from society or the manager for that matter. Just the thing for the boys who happened to actually be famously known. We slowed around a bend and my mouth nearly dropped open at seeing the house. It was even more unique than Manager Oppa's office, which gave me the hint of who had found and brought this house.

 

                  "Wow . . ." I whispered out in awe, my face still slightly pressed against the window to see. The car was so quiet that Changsu heard me and I earned a chuckle out of him for that.

 

                  "Yeah, the manager has a . . . unique taste." How did I know? I thought to myself slightly sarcastically with a small nod.

                  The house was a dream for someone who liked modern design. It had two stories, but looked like a larger box was stacked on top of a slightly smaller box. Every room facing the driveway had full-wall windows. The bottom rooms were easily seen in, though it would be harder for the upstairs rooms. Anyways, there were three visible upstairs rooms all with balconies. One of the room's windows couldn't be seen because it was sunken in, but there was a telescope on the balcony that I reminded myself to take a look at.

 

                  "Um, Changsu where are the boys?" I asked, uncertain if there was any form of living beings inside the dark house.

 

                  "It's New Years' so they're all with their families." I almost face palmed and fist pumped at the same time. I had this beautiful house to myself for at least three days! Changsu stopped the car and handed me a key ring with one key and a nail clipper on it. "I'm sorry but I can’t come inside because I also have to return to my family."

 

                  "Oh! Sure, don't worry about me. I should be the one apologizing about keeping you away for so long." I exclaimed, completely forgetting about the fact that everyone would want to be with their family on a holiday like this one. He gave me a worried look that caused me to squirm and look away, busying myself with finding my carry-on luggage.

 

                  "Well, I believe your room is the middle upstairs room that contains the separate bathroom." Changsu instructed, pointed towards the top half of the house.

 

                  "Thanks Changsu. Um, I guess I’ll see you around." I thanked the man, and bowed my head in gratitude. I shouldn’t keep him from his family much longer.

 

                  "Goodbye, Miss Rin." I got out of the car and was immediately hit with chilly air since it was still the winter. I hurriedly crossed the house and climbed two small steps to open the door that led to the alcove and opened it. Turning back, I waved to Changsu as he drove away. I walked into the house and immediately felt warmer as I closed and locked the door behind me.

                  I took off my shoes and found the light switch next to one of the sliding doors. The living room illuminated itself with soft, but bright, light. I smiled to myself as I opened the door. I dropped my carry-on bag to the floor as I stared in disbelief at the mess in the living room

 

                  ‘What was I expecting?’I asked myself as I felt a headache coming on. I picked my carry-on up off the floor and placed it with my mountain of suitcases that had been taken from me earlier and delivered here. 

                  The downstairs rooms had about two and a half rooms and one also had a curtain drawn. The lower level contained one small alcove/hallway to put the shoes before going into the house and through sliding doors you went straight into the living room from what I could see but since all the light were off, I couldn't see much.

                  Down the open hallway and a little past the kitchen (that was separated from the living room by a counter and also had a small dining table), were the stairs and two other rooms, one that was reached through a door in the living room. That made 5 rooms in the house in total.

                  There was an intercom and a light switch next to the stairs so I used the light switch to turn off the living room lights and head up the stairs. I had reached the second floor, which was carpeted, when sleep started to weigh on me. The bathroom and the first room were across from each other and both doors were open, as was the third room so I didn't need a tour guide to tell me that the middle room was mine.

                  I opened the door and dropped my coat on the floor and kicked off my shoes before walking until I hit the edge of my bed. Finally I dropped myself unto it and felt like I was lying on clouds.

 

                  ‘Good choice’, I thought to myself before falling asleep. 

                  When I opened my eyes, sunlight was filtering through the window, I felt stiff all over from sleeping in my clothes, and my phone was ringing non stop

 

                  "Hello?" I mumbled into the phone. Then, I held the phone away from my ear as Lilly began to scream

 

                  "WHY DIDN’T YOU CALL ME YESTERDAY?! YOU IRRESPONSIBLE UNNIE! I WOULD HAVE TEXTED AT LEAST TO LET YOU KNOW IF I REACHED MY DESTINATION SAFETLY!" I smiled at Lilly’s outburst and immediately felt homesick

 

                  "Unnie is very sorry Lilly but I was so tired, I even slept in my clothes" There was a moment of silence before she answered.

 

                  " . . . I forgive you Unnie!" There was my Lilly, the optimistic one.

 

                  "You really wake up at an ungodly hour Lilly." I commented when I noticed the cool alarm clock on the dresser at the foot of my bed that read 6:00am.

 

                  "Nope! This is perfect time for me to get ready!" I shook my head and knew that she was most likely right.

 

                  "Well then Lilly, I think I'm gonna go jogging before I go about my day" I laughed a little into the phone. "So I’ll talk to you later 'kay?" Lilly made a humming sound, making it seem like she was thinking about it even though I know she’s not.

 

                  "M'kay! Bye Unnie!" I shut the phone (giving it an affectionate glace) before I finally got a good look around the room.

                  The bed was pushed into a corner with the headboard facing the window wall. The bathroom had a small hallway like place before going fully inside and it was decent sized since the room was pretty big. I could see that they worked as hard as possible with all the colorful things such as the pink and green polka dot shower curtains.

                  I smiled to myself, ‘Well maybe they're not so bad’, I thought but then the image of the living room popped into my head and I grimaced as I shook my head.

                  The computer desk was about two feet away from the bathroom. It was across the room from my bed and was stocked with empty (but very colorful) filing folders, and the computer seemed completely new. Next to the computer, a bookshelf was there. It had two rows filled with a wide variety of books, from manga volumes to even philosophy novels. Each book had the name of the person who gave it. At the foot of my bed was a small dresser with two drawers, and the cool alarm clock that was shaped like multiple bubbles. Lastly, there was a closet behind the door.

                  I started up the computer as I went to do my bathroom and I had to go downstairs with only a towel to retrieve my suitcases one by one. I was incredibly thankful for the absence of the boys. After I put away all my clothes and found my black sweat suit, I turned my attention to the computer.

                  Manager Oppa had given me a company email for business use only so I logged in and check the inbox. I found out just then that Manager Oppa had sent me the boys’ activities, but strictly had Thursday and Friday for Joon's other promotions while someone else would be taking care of the other members after I dropped them off at headquarters.

                  I decided that I needed to jog before I could do any serious work. Plus, I was planning to watch the MBLAQ music videos and performances, and it was only 7:00am. I had plenty of time today.

                  The first thing I noticed as I jogged around the house was that there were two cars in the garage. One was a jeep that seemed to fit 6 people comfortably, and the other was a smaller car made to fit 4 comfortably and 5 if they all squeezed in. When my jog was finished, I decided that I was fed up with the mess in the living room so I went out to the cars.

                  It took me at least 10 minutes just to figure out that the keys were on the hood of the cars and I actually did face palm to myself as I put the keys on my key ring. I took the smaller car, because it was more conventional for just one person. The new smell of the car was pretty soothing and it felt good being behind the wheel of a car since I haven't driven before I started college.

                  I had pulled up directions to a warehouse kind of store that had everything I would need and it only took me about 30 minutes to get there.

                  I bought 2 brooms, 2 mops, and a boatload of cleaning supplies plus about 7 hampers. Then I went to a supply store for a dry erase board, markers, tape, and a blow horn. Everything was paid on the company credit card also given to me by Manager Oppa.

                  Once I got home it took me awhile to get everything into the house, then I got to work. I had the master key to the house so I could get into every room and place a hamper inside plus one in the bathroom and in the living room. I also collected every item of clothing in each room and placed them in their respective hamper. Then I swept and mopped the house, washed the dishes, cleaned the counter, stove and oven.

                  By the time I was done with everything, it was getting dark outside and I realized that I hadn't eaten all day so I took another shower and put on a long sleeved white shirt with a wide black belt, brown cargo pants with a purse to match and a white beanie hat with brown hoop earrings.

                  I went out to finally enjoy some of the sights of Seoul and get myself some food but I had forgotten one important thing. Today was officially New Years' which meant that virtually nothing was open for me to see and nowhere to eat so I spent my time driving around before I decided to stock up on groceries before heading back home.

                  Finally, I got around to getting on the computer to watch some of MBLAQ's performances when I saw that I had another email from the manager

 

Thunder has to come back early tomorrow
for a radio station appointment at
1:00pm with “Kiss the Radio”


-Manager Oppa

 

                  I smiled at the message. At least I got to see the most innocent one before all the others. From what I've briefly seen online about him, Thunder's real name is Sang hyun and is one of the younger members in MBLAQ. I've seen him being called the 'Visual Maknae' sometimes too. 

 

                  ‘Maybe he could be my temporary Lilly’, I thought, before I search him up on Google Images and snorted, ‘Well maybe not’, I thought again as I opened YouTube and put their group name in the search box. I had just gotten to the song "Y" when my eyelids began to get heavy and I ended my day by falling asleep on the desk of my computer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miki: ACK! I've had this chapter saved in my laptop for a long time. I thought I posted it already =,=ll Maknae's stupid. (Bows) Mianhe!

bunny here... just gonna upload rin's outfit dat day and exit lolx