Ending the Day with Thunder

Assistant to MBLAQ?.... Noooo problem....

                It took us about 30 minutes to get through the short lobby and I was developing a headache as proof of the hard work. Despite it still being New Year’s, there was still a crowd of screaming girls waiting for Thunder. They all only wanted to just get his autograph, give me a death glare, and then leave to return to their families.

 

                "Shouldn't they be celebrating with their families? Geez." I grumbled under my breath as we began to climb some steps Thunder laughed and as we reached a landing he stopped to cup his cheeks trying to show off his cuteness.

 

                "Who wouldn't want some of this?" Thunder asked rhetorically as he gave a slight smirk and wink, causing the girls squeal. I laughed and shoved him

 

                "Oh shut up Thunder." I . Right then, two people came down the hallway towards us and bowed. We imitated the formality before they began to lead us down the hall.

 

                "Um, we're the host of Kiss the Radio. It’s a pleasure to meet you Thunder. And you are?" One of the DJ’s asked. The question was directed at me so I put my business face on.

 

                "Rin, the new assistant." I explained as I shook their hands one after the other.

 

                "Nice to meet you Rin." The second commented and I nodded my head. They smiled and I noticed that one of them has pretty teeth. What does he need nice teeth to be on a radio show for? I almost laughed but kept it in and instead blushed as I looked down. My sense of humor really needs some work.

                They proceeded to bring us into a room where all the magic would be happening and were explaining things to Thunder; mostly because I stopped listening since their fast paced Korean began to confuse me. They immediately began to sit down and put on their headphones to do microphone checks, getting ready to start. After awhile of watching them, I got bored so I went into the hallway to call my favorite person, Lilly.

 

                "Anyeong-haseyo?" A familiar slightly high-pitched voice answered the phone, halting the ever-annoying ringing. I smiled sentimentally to myself.

 

                "Hi Lilly.” I answered into the speaker in English, ignoring the laughter coming from the recording room. I heard a happy gasp from the other end and could just imagine Lilly’s eye-smile that would turn her big eyes into small slits.

 

                "Unnie!! Hiiiii!!" I laughed at her enthusiasm.

 

                "How are you?”

 

                "I've been great! But I miss-- Hello?! Rin?!" A deep male voice replaced Lilly's on the phone and my smile grew a little more. Tyler must have taken the phone from Lilly.

 

                "Hi Tyler." I greeted with a slight laugh.

 

                "Oh my God Rin I can't believe you called the squirt first!!" I rolled my eyes at Tyler’s usual nickname for Lilly. Funny isn’t it? My nickname for her is Pixie while his nickname for her is Squirt, much to Lilly’s annoyance.

 

                "Um, Tyler why are you in such close proximity with my dongsaeng?" I demanded with a scowl present on my face. Can you blame me? Little Lilly by herself with a guy? I go into mama mode.

 

                "Oh, well our class was canceled so we're hanging out in the court. Why? You jealous?" I scoffed at Tyler’s teasing and decided to get back at him.

 

                "Of course not. I'm just being protective of Lilly. I couldn't care less about you!" He made a choked sound.

 

                "You hurt m-- GIVE ME BACK THE PHONE YOU JERK!!" I winced at Lilly’s yell. She unleashed what I call her warrior screech. I’m honestly surprised Tyler managed to live this long, no one (except me anyways) gets away with taking the Pixie’s phone. There were a lot of loud sounds of struggle before a moment of silence took place. I raised an eyebrow to myself.

 

                "Hello?"

 

                "Oh! Hiii again Unnie. How is it over there?" Lilly asked, a little out of breath. I guess she managed to take the phone from Tyler.

 

                "Um, pretty good so far but I've only met the most innocent member, they call him the visual maknae, so far. He kind of reminds me of you." I informed Lilly. She giggled into the phone happily.

 

                “Really? That’s so cool! Just don’t replace me Unnie you hear!” Lilly tried to scold seriously into the phone. I laughed and teased a little.

 

                “Oh I don’t know. He is pretty cute.” Lilly whined into the phone and I could almost imagine her pout, sending a wave of homesickness into my stomach. “Relax Lilly. Besides, you guys would make a better couple in my mind. I should tell him about you.” I teased. Lilly stuttered gibberish into the phone and I could only imagine here flustered face.

 

                "No Unnie! Don't do that!!" I laughed at Lilly’s protest and was about to reply until I heard Tyler’s voice.

 

                "She’s vicious! Vicious I tell you!" Tyler screamed into the phone. I giggled lightly as I heard Lilly’s cute growl.

 

                "Unnie . . . I have to call you back." Lilly informed with a threatening tone. I heard Trevor scoff in the background. The boy was in for it now. I laughed into the phone

 

                "Go get 'em Lilly." I encouraged my pixie and hung up as I heard a growl of battle and laughed at what Trevor’s face must be. I closed the phone and found that I had wandered to the end of the hallway as I was walking. I sat myself on the window sill and stretched one of my legs up as I stared out to the scenery below.

 

=^.^= ((Random kitty face))

 

                I think I fell asleep sometime while watching the cars pass by because I woke up to Thunder shaking me softly.

 

                "Noona, Noona~ It's time to go" I was already sleepily getting to my feet and pinching myself at the same time to wake myself up enough for the drive back home. Thunder cautiously followed me in uneasiness.

 

                "Noona are you sure you're able to drive?" We reached the lobby and were walking towards the back door and I could feel myself waking up, I glanced at my watch and it read 5:00. The lobby was now empty of fangirls so it took us significantly less time to reach the door leading to the car. If I wasn't awake before, the cold air that bit my cheeks as I stepped outside was enough to make me completely alert. Thunder got in the car at the same time as I did and I turned to talk to him

 

                "Wanna go get some hot chocolate?"

 

                "Yeah but, um. Noona, none of the stores are open even today."

 

                "I know, I'm just gonna go grab some from the supermarket and make it at home, 'kay?" I stopped at the light and smiled at Thunder. who smiled back and nearly blinded me with his Aegyo. When I turned back he began to babble in his too fast Korean that was hard for me to follow so I just tuned out and we thankfully reached a supermarket pretty quickly.

                As we walked in the cashier stared at us wide eyed at Thunder and he noticed so he did what any guy would do and winked at her. I could see that she seemed about ready to faint so I pulled Thunder into what seemed like the right aisle and out of sight.

 

                "You really shouldn't do that to people" I chided him but he just looked at me innocently

 

                "Do what Noona?" I began to feel myself blushing so I turned my attention to the aisle we were in. ‘Don't look at the cute (visual) maknae. Don't get in to the aegyo’ I chanted to myself as I answered.

 

                "That girl was about ready to pass out, you know! And don’t you try that aegyo on me!" I reprimanded him like a mom would. “My Lilly-baby did that to me all the time so I’m immune!” I let out yet another nickname of Lilly’s slip in before realizing that I actually mentioned Lilly to Thunder.

 

                “Who’s Lilly? Is she cute? How old is she? Is she like me if she uses aegyo then?” I was instantly bombarded with questions about Lilly and groaned in annoyance as I walked towards the hot chocolate. Thunder shut himself up and pouted as he followed me.

                I studied him for a while. With his ink-black hair, he looked pretty mature, especially when serious. I knew how much that could change when he smiled. He was probably about 5'7” and his skin was pretty much perfect.

 

                "Too bad you're not my type." I mumbled for the second time, I sighed as I turned and studied some of the packets near me trying to make out what they said.

 

                "Huh?" I decided not to answer Thunder but I glanced at him again when he turned back to study his packets. Usually I’m super shy around guys and won't talk to them but it seemed that as soon as I met Thunder I had no time to be shy and now he didn't even bother me but maybe that's just because he's a maknae. This was weird because I’m pretty sure that he’s older than me. ‘He doesn't need to know that just yet and he doesn’t need to’, I thought

 

                "Found it!" I exclaimed as I reached for the wanted hot chocolate. We walked to the cashier and found that there were now three girls willing to service us. Oh great, I thought again, more fan girls. Geez don't these people have lives? Just like in the lobby, they babbled and asked for his autograph then screamed over it while he was just standing there nearly breaking my eardrums while at the same time ignoring me. Great set of people right?

 

30 Minutes later...

 

                With my hot chocolate in hand I flipped through the channels on the TV and landed on a game show when I gave up on finding something better. Thunder came to join me on the couch about 5 minutes later and seemed to be okay with what I was watching as we settled into a comfortable silence while sipping hot chocolate. all of a sudden Thunder turned to me.

 

                "Noona, how old are you?" Damn, why that question? Well I guess the jig is up then, I thought as I sighed and answered.

 

                "I'll be 19 in March."

 

                "WHAT?!"  He looked surprised and happy at the same time and seemed about ready to jump up but looked at his hot chocolate and thought better of it.

 

                "So you're not Noona, you're dongsaeng!" I decided to sip my hot chocolate and not answer him

 

                "I’m finally an oppa!! That means that I have to protect you and, and take care of you, and do all the oppa stuff!” I chuckled at his excitement and shook my head.

 

                "Thun--" I said intending to change the subject but he interrupted me

 

                "Thunder OPPA now!" He had a huge smile that I wanted to smack right off his face and didn't seem like he was letting it go anytime soon.

 

                "Do you know if there are any martial arts centers around here?" That was another thing that I picked up while still living in Japan with Lilly's parents. I was taking a few mixed martial arts classes and found that I liked them, though I could only work with the female instructors successfully. It was ironic how I loved the art of fighting but I had only been beat all my life. Thunder looked at me quizzically.

 

                "Um, no... But Joon Hyung might know! You can ask him tomorrow"

 

                "Which reminds me I need to check my email" I mumbled to myself.

 

                "Huh?" Thunder asked. But I didn’t answer instead I put down my hot chocolate and headed up to my room closing the door behind me. My computer was already on sleep mode so I tapped the space button twice and the screen blinked to life. Then I opened up my email and saw that I had another message from manager oppa.

 

Stop by headquarters tomorrow

morning at about 10:00

 

                Short and sweet must be the manager’s style I thought as I glanced wistfully at the bathroom door. then I got up to collect my bathroom stuff and decided to take a shower. I got out pretty quickly and finally donned my night gown for the first time since coming to this house. It was somewhat like an over sized t shirt but it reached my knees instead of mid thigh. it was yellow and white striped with the cutest teddy bear in the middle of it. I really loved this nightgown.

                I headed back downstairs and found Thunder once again sleeping on the couch. I flipped off the TV and softly shook his shoulder to wake him.

 

                "Thunder, Come on. Let's take you to your bed." This time he got up without much of a fuss and I helped him up the stairs to the first room on the second floor. I covered Thunder after making him strip down to his t shirt and boxers (I didn't look).

 

                "Goodnight Thunder oppa." I said, after making sure he was asleep, as I turned off the lights and closed the door and headed to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Miki here again~! Okay, now I SWEAR I will edit and update Unnie's chapters as SOON as I get them! I SWEAR! So don't get mad at me oo! :c ^^ll And someone got my Hetalia reference!!! :D :D :D Yay for peangpong! ^^ You get a cyber cookie >:)