Kisses . . . ?

Assistant to MBLAQ?.... Noooo problem....

RIN’S POV

              The next morning I woke before my alarm clock, maybe it was because I had insisted on putting Lilly on my bed and sleeping on the spare air mattress. I stared enviously at my occupied bed before forcing myself up.
              When I got out of the shower, Lilly was already up and on the computer. She smiled sweetly at me once she paused from her rapid typing. 

              "Goo~d morning Unnie!" 

              "Yah, you can’t be a morning person around here miss." She stuck her tongue out playfully before bouncing into the bathroom without answering. I roll my eyes lovingly and got dressed to go wake the boys. 
1 hour later 
              I sat down heavily at the table and Thunder laid his head on my shoulder while Mir put his chin on my outstretched arm. G.O. and Lilly had an animated conversation across the table 

              "Yaaaaahh!" Mir whined in a sleepy voice at Lilly and GO, who in turn ignored him without even a break in their conversation. Joon then decided to walk out fully clothed, though I had just woken him 15 minutes ago. 

              "Yah!" I yelled causing him to jump back startled "Babo! Did you take a shower?!" He gave me a goofy smile before walking past me without answering my question and ruffled my hair. 
             
              "Don’t touch me babo." 

              "Yah, dongsaeng, don’t you know how to say good morning? Does Joonie oppa need to teach you some manners? Hmm?" I picked a spoon from the table and chucked it at him. He didn’t dodge in time and it hit him in the head perfectly; he gave me a shocked look  

              "Yah, dongsaeng! Did you just throw a spoon at me?" I ignored him and instead addressed everyone else. 

              "I won’t be joining you in practice today guys for the morning choreography before you guys go for stage rehearsal, so do your best. I should be done in time to go to the theatre with you guys but if not then I’ll just meet you there. Work hard guys. Now hurry and get yourselves ready so we can leave" 

              "Aye aye captain" 
2 hours later... 
              I climbed in the car alone seeing as the meeting went overtime and everyone else just left me. Even though I told them to. 

              "Damn ungrateful people . . ." I whispered as I drove, I had a pretty bad headache from the meeting which hadn’t gone all that well today and I swear manager oppa was going to kill the producers. I smiled as I rethought his face and slipped on my sunglasses 
15 minutes later... 
              I walked into the stage room still unwilling to take off my sunglasses because the lights were making my headache worst.  However as I looked around I noticed that my charged nor the people working for us were nowhere to be seen but I could see that another group was using the stage. I walked over to the group of working and tapped the most authoritative looking one, he turned and I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off. 

              "Oh, you must be her. Come on then we don’t have all day. MBLAQ gets this stage right after us.” He grabbed and dragged me across the catwalk connected to the stage and nearly flung me unto it. My sunglasses fell off and I had to cover my eyes from the glare of the stage lights and I became completely disoriented as someone took my hand and I squinted into a familiar face...
              Tacyeon held my hand gently as he began his rap from the song "I Can’t" by 2pm softly speaking his lyrics while we stared at each other (him advancing and me backing away). I felt a little panicked as we reached the beginning of the catwalk and I stopped so I wouldn’t fall into the gap.
              I was blushing so hard that I was sure my blood was boiling underneath my cheeks. I tried to put my head down and pull my hand away but he tightened his grip and put his fingers under my chin and lifted my face until I was once again looking into his eyes as he slowly said the last words. 
Then he did the unbelievable. 
              He moved his mike and held my face to hold me in place. He leaned towards me with a sly smile, ignoring the fact that they were still in rehearsal. I stared in frozen shock, unable to move even as I felt his breath on my lips. I stopped breathing as the seconds began to crawl. 
              Andwe! I thought. I don’t want this! Stop!  
              But the words didn’t seem to want to pass my lips. I panicked as he got closer but he had a firm grip on my head and I still couldn’t move... 
              Suddenly, I was stumbling back with unrealistic speed and a strong grip on my arm causing me to be ripped away from Tacyeon and finding myself behind the back of Joon. 

              "I believe she told you 'no' before," Joon whispered violently before lunging at him. 
              What? I thought even as my body went into motion also lunging myself at Joon's traveling fist...

 

               I stirred the soup a little after getting off the phone with the wardrobe manager for tomorrow's concert the 5th and possibly nicest of my conversations since the earlier brawl for my virtue. I heard the front door opening and I went to stand in front of it with my arms crossed as they came in and all looked guiltily at the floor "How was your walk?" Nobody answered me so I skipped straight to the point "Do you guys know how many angry people, powerful angry people I've talked to in just these 2 hours?! How could you guys turn that into a brawl?! Are you crazy?! Joon was the first to move, he walked slowly to stand in front on me and stared me down his face tight with held in emotions, yet I still held my ground.

               Then, before I knew what was happening he grabbed my face and kissed me.

               I barely had time to register the action or the emotions behind it when he let me go and stormed off to his room.
 

               "Yah!" Thunder started after Joon only to be softly held back by Lilly. He could have easily shaken her off but for some reason he calmed down and an invisible conversation passed between them. I barely noticed as I dropped the stirring spoon and sank to my knees next to the couch with my hand covering my mouth. Seungho and G.O. just stared at me still dumbfounded and seeming unsure of themselves.

 

               "I'm going to kill him" I whispered to myself. I pulled myself up by the chair set on my mission but not trusting my suddenly weak knees to hold me up, but that didn’t stop me from charging straight to Joon’s room as soon as my feet were on the ground again before anyone could stop me.

               Bastard stole my first kiss, I thought as I opened the door to the room with fury burning in me and quickly locked it behind me preventing anyone from stopping me. Then I turned, and stopped straight in my tracks at the sight of him.

               He was shirtless. His body still sheen with dance sweat and his hair messed up in an oddly attractive way with a similarly shocked look on his face. I began to blush as we stared at each other and his look became more serious with a hidden emotion that I didn’t even want to begin to understand. I turned and began to fumble with the lock and got it open but before I could open the door his hand slammed down on it securing it closed as he reached around and locked the door again.
 

               "Y-yah, I-I need to get out." I said as I tried my best to slow my heart rate.
 

               "Didn’t you come here to say something?" His breath ruffled my hair and tickled against my ear signaling how close he was.

               This is bad, you need to leave Rin, Now, I thought as my breath hitched and my heart pounded almost audibly.
 

               "A-aniyo. . ."
 

               "Yes you did. Say what you had to say dongsaeng." He spat the last word out like a curse. I gathered all the courage I had to answer him.
 

               "Yah! I said no already! Open the door Lee Joon." I used his same tone of voice spitefully
but instead of opening the door or even bothering to answer; he turned me around to face him. It was a shock to look at the serious Joon. An unexplained jolt went through me as I defiantly studied his face.

 

               "You can tell me no at any time." He said in almost a whisper just as he started to bend his head closer to me. My throat closed almost painfully and I couldn’t seem to conjure up any thoughts or words.

               What’s wrong with you!? He’s about to kiss you dummy, my mind screamed at me, and you don’t even like him, Do something!

 

               "A-andwe!" I squeaked and turned my face at the last minute. Shoving him as hard as possible, I quickly threw open the door and got bombarded as everyone swarmed the room. I barely registered their shouts as I raced out of the room and up the stairs to my haven.
 

I didn’t look back. I couldn’t look back.
 

I didn’t want to see the look on his face.