Finally Meeting the Others

Assistant to MBLAQ?.... Noooo problem....

Okay before everyone starts thinking "They posted a new chapter!" No, we didn't. I had to add two sentences at the end cause Miss Forgetful over there didn't send that part =,= Okay, I apologize for the inconvinience~ (Bow) BUNNY!! COME OVER HERE AND APOLOGIZE BELOW THIS NOTE!! >~<

~Miki

well than.......... i feel kind of insulted.. sheesh..
Mianhe everyone! nd its wasnt completely my fault btw but ill do wat i have to anyway so miki here doesnt have a heart attack cause we need her :) lolx <3

-Bunny
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

               I sighed in relief when I walked into the now cleaned living space, although deep down I was a little disappointed but still relieved not to have to clean by myself. I tucked my bright green clipboard under my arm as I began to scour the kitchen drawers for a hammer and some nails. They all watched me curiously for awhile as I nailed the schedule and a large poster paper to the wall. When I was finished with that, I finally turned to face them.

 

               "This is the schedule and chore chart for the next four weeks. If something isn’t done on your part you will be held accountable. I’ll start dinner in 20 minutes." Soon as I gave the quick run-down of what they had to do I headed back upstairs. Soon the sound of the TV was resumed only with the volume being increased by multiple notches.

               I decided to take a quick ten-minute shower and changed into something more comfortable. I pulled on tights with a black tank top and an oversized sweater that hung off of my shoulders with some white socks. I messily tied my hair into a loose ponytail. My hands were still injured from the day before so I simply changed my bandages before heading back downstairs.

               I ignored the stares still lingering on my back as I walked into the kitchen. When I the stove burner it still seemed as though I didn’t even have bandages on and my hands stung again. But I managed to ignore it as I poured water in a pot I placed on the stove to boil.  Rummaging through the fridge for some ingredients, I hoped I wouldn’t have to go out to the nearest grocery store. When I closed the refrigerator door the guy who was into the fridge earlier was standing there. I jumped back in surprise, causing me to drop all the things in my hands.

 

               "Crap." I cursed in English as I bent to pick the ingredients up and he did the same.
 

               "You speak English?" He asked in Korean. I looked up and quickly looked back down, blushing slightly at the close proximity.

 

               "Yeah." I answered quietly as I got up with the stuff and headed back towards the stove, he followed.
 

               "Need some help with that?" He asked kindly, trying to stay polite. I slid the carrots towards him and pointed to the knives as I added seasoning to the broth. He only finished one carrot before turning to me.
 

               "Don’t your hands hurt?" He asked, grabbing the spoon out of my hand before I could answer and shooed me away from the stove. "I'll make dinner, what would you like?"
 

               "I’m making chicken stew . . ." I answered with a sigh while looking at my hands.

 

               "Arraso, coming up! I’m Seungho by the way.”

               He ushered me completely out of the kitchen before turning back to make dinner. I watched him for a few seconds before wandering out reluctantly into the living room. I was a little relieved to find a seat next to Thunder and sat there. I pulled my knees up to my chest to make myself as small as possible.

 

               "Dongsaeng! Why did you come home so late? And you didn’t even call Thunder oppa!" Mir complained while speaking in the third person at the same time. I blushed at the sudden attention and squeezed into a smaller ball.
 

               "I was with the manager . . ." I answered absently as I picked on a loose thread of my tights.
 

               "How old are you?" The guy who was fighting with Mir for the remote earlier leaned over and looked at me intently.

 

               "I don’t even know your name." I said, looking him straight in the eye while fighting not to cower away.
 

               "Oh . . . G.O oppa or Byunghee oppa."
 

               "So you're the main vocal . . ." I mused, slight to myself. I turned to the last of them, the youngest-looking one, who was now glued to the TV. "So you must be Mir, who raps but really just stands there and use aegyo." All eyes were on me again "Sorry . . ." I murmured as I blushed and everyone burst out laughing, causing me to relax a tiny bit.

 

               "You didn’t answer my question," G.O pressed after they finished laughing "How old are you?" I looked down at my hands and picked at the bandages. What is with the age thing with these guys . . . Sheesh . . .

 

               "I'll be 19 in March."
 

               "Wow!" They all looked wide-eyed at me. "So young! Guys, we have a dongsaeng!" The guy who I had met at the mangers office (I assume he’s Lee Joon) got up and slowly walked over to us. I glared at him the whole way but it only seemed to encourage him. He knelt behind the couch next to me and I tried to ignore him, instead choosing to pick at my bandages while he stared at me. I felt my cheeks burning up which only made it worse.
 

               "Dongsaeng." He began with a serious face and a tone to match.
 

               "Hmm . . . ?" I squeaked.
 

               "How did you hurt yourself?"

 

               "Thunder . . .” I murmured while trying to control my voice. He stood up suddenly and smacked Thunder on the side of the head at the same time G.O punched him on the arm.
 

               "Yah!" Joon and Mir said at the same time before Joon continued. "How could you hurt our dongsaeng already?"

 

               "Mianhe mianhe!" Thunder apologized as he covered his head from further damage. The whole thing surprised me so much that I began to laugh and couldn’t stop.
 

               "Yah . . ." Joon said quietly in confusion and somewhat awe.

 

               "Dongsaeng . . . ?" G.O inquired.

 

               "I think you guys broke her" Thunder said innocently. Someone gently grabbed my head and tilted it back so I was looking up at the face of Joon. It shocked me so much that I immediately stopped laughing and we just stared at each other. I finally tore my head from his grip, jumped up, stumbled, and gave him wide berth with my retreat towards the stairs.
 

               "Are you okay dongsaeng . . . ?" Joon asked as I paused and turned to face the guys at the bottom of the staircase.
 

               "My name is Rin." I informed them before racing upstairs and back to the haven of my room. But as I sat down on my bed the only thing I could think of was looking up into Lee Joon's face.
 

               Soon there was knock on the door and Seungho walked in with a bowl that smelled wonderful. He set it down on my computer desk and ruffled my hair which caught me completely off guard.

               

               "Don't work too hard." He said kindly before walking away and concluding my first day with the group with the soft click of the door closing.