You Are

Alethephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Why are you always acting like you're okay when you were not?" Jennie went all out to complain about the state Jinyoung was in at the moment. He looked like a mess ever since he came back from the island.

She knows he met her there because that's what he originally wanted to do in the first place. To see her, even though she hurts him for the past three years. The girl leave tormented pain for him when she left.

Jinyoung took a sip of the Iced Americano that Jennie bought when she came over here. He looked uninterested with the girl's existence though he would say he was glad there's someone who still stays by his side in his worst moment.

"Okay, you love her, don't you?" Jennie's question stunned Jinyoung for a while as he didn't know on how he should answer it. He didn't feel like in denying it at all. Afterall, he still loves her.

The girl sighed, slowly giving up on the boy. She had no idea on what she should do more to make the boy stand up and face the reality, instead of beating around the bush, leaving the two of them in pain. Yes, she loves Jinyoung maybe a little bit more than just a friend but that doesn't mean she wanted to see Jinyoung in this state.

Then, she took out her phone and put it in front of Jinyoung, "Give me Jisoo's number," Jennie urged him.

Jinyoung elevated his head up, looking at the girl in front of him with a frown on his face, "Why do you need her number?" She simply shrugged to his question, "I don't have her number. Why should I have her number?" He leveled his eyes, focusing on the scenery outside his apartment.

Living on the seventeenth floor of the highest apartment in South Korea doesn't make him become the happiest person in the world. His life might look luxurious with nothing to worry about but in fact... he had a lot to think in his mind.

Not enough with his vision that slowly getting worst by day, Jisoo suddenly came out of nowhere and making his life to be more miserable than before. If he knows it was going to be like this, he might just undergo the operation and showed off his good life to Jisoo instead of his bad side.

Jennie heaved out a sigh of frustration, "Whatever it is, I need you to go see Mark and treat your eyes or else I will ing drag you to the hospital for it," She took her coat that she put on the chair before evacuating the house, leaving the hurt boy behind.

She could never go into Jinyoung's world.

 

XXX

 

"Can I see Dr. Mark now?" Jennie asked towards the receptionist that was probably a few years older than her. She had a friendly smile plastered on her face as it was a necessity to have it around her.

She looked at the monitor in front of her and scrolled over something, "I'm afraid that you have to wait for a couple of minutes since he still has patient in the room," The receptionist told her after looking over his schedule.

Jennie nodded, "I'll wait for him then," She i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter