The Reason

Alethephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

3 years ago.

Today has probably been the terriblest day ever for Jisoo. It's a day before her engagement with Jinyoung yet... she felt like she wasn't ready with anything going to happen later on. She has been until now... in the midst of accepting the fact she's going to be someone's in a moment.

"Jisoo, are you okay?" Rose asked her friend who was currently spacing out in front of her. She could feel that there's something wrong with the girl. She was already weary with Jisoo who kept beating around the bush, refusing to declare her anything on it. It has consistently been that way for the past few weeks.

The latter looked at Rose with an unexplainable stare. She wasn't sure whether she should tell the truth or hide it till the end of her life. To be honest, she didn't want to burden anyone with her problem because she could feel everyone had their own problem as well. Why would someone else think about her problem, right?

Jisoo sighed, "I actually have something to tell you," She was hesitating for a while as she tried to read the expression Rose gave her, "Nothing," Jisoo ended giving up in telling anything. She just feels... she shouldn't reveal to anyone about it. Not yet.

Rose rolled her eyes, heaved out a frustration sigh, "Kim Jisoo, stop playing around and tell me the truth. Tomorrow should be a joyous day for you but if you're going to be all sad like this, do you think Jinyoung would be glad to see you in this state?" She complained.

"I know," Jisoo uttered under her breath, "But..." Suddenly, her phone rang, Jinyoung's name appeared on the screen. She swiped the green option and bore it to her ears, "Yes?" 

"Where are you now?"

The latter hummed with her eyes on Rose, "I'm with Rose," She answered.

"I can't wait to see you tomorrow,"

Jisoo gnawed her lower lips, took several seconds for her to response it, "Me too," She notified him before ended the call.

"Jinyoung?" Jisoo nodded to Rose's question, "Why?" Rose urged, and Jisoo merely shrugged her shoulders.

 

XXX

 

"I'm Kim Doyoung and from today onwards, I'm going to be your personal doctor," He lent out his hand to have a hand shake with the girl in front of her, "Nice to see you, Kim Jisoo," He flashed a smile towards her.

Jisoo's lips slowly curved upwards producing a slight smile, "Nice to see you too," She told him, "You could talk to me comfortably," Jisoo claimed but the boy quickly jerked his head.

Doyoung pointed out to something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter