BOYS

BOYS LIKE YOU

πŸ‰ BOYS

---

So jump on in with me

---

"Where have you been?!" an obviously loud shrill from Seulgi is what I get as I finally have come to her. The girl is in a fit with all her furrowed eyebrows and upset eyes, nonexistent fumes could be raging out of her nose by now. And, boy, does she look scary!

Damn. I've made her wait in the school gate.

Well, gee, give my thanks to Chanyeol. Really.

"Sorry, dongsaeng. Got caught up with time," I apologize, touching the back of my head like what the cool kids – boys – do. Don't get me wrong. I'm just really embarrassed.

Seulgi shakes her orange head and tut-tuts.

"Sorry my . It's too late now to say sorry, BaekBaek," she huffs.

I perk at her words because fck you, Justin Bieber! What have you done to these innocent minds?

But then, Seulgi and Chanyeol are not that innocent, so... un-fck you, bro.

But then again, I heard her say it. Oh, Christ, I've been yearning for her to say it again, craving for my only dongsaeng to say it again. It has been years.

So I lift my lips into a sweet smile. Quite blushing, I tell her, "What? Pardon?"

She's obviously taken aback.

"I said I'm freakin' beautiful and perfect and, no, your sorry's not enough!" she says, rolling her eyes.

Well, lol, that's clearly not what I heard before. But she's Seulgi so, what to expect?

"Not that. The one you called me earlier, though," I say with a smile, slightly overjoyed. "The one you used to call me back when we were just lame- kids who only knew how to play and fight all day."

She looks freaked out for a moment, but regains herself.

"Oh, that?" she replies, nose scrunching. Cute dongsaeng.

I give her a small nod for confirmation, she blushes after.

"BaekBaek-ah," she finally says, smiling wide. I mirror her expression. "Hah. I never knew I could say this again." She sighs like she's relieved. "Oh, how I miss saying this, you know?"

I just shake my head. "Nope. But, hey, I miss saying your nickname, too, Ddeulgi-ah."

We both look at each other dramatically like long, lost characters in a movie that have just found each other, the tears in our eyes threatening to shower down.

"Oh, brother, I miss you!" she exclaims and embraces me.

She's really so soft and huggable like a teddy bear. No wonder she got that nickname from mom.

I pat her back and say, "I miss you, too."

It goes for, like, three minutes. But a loud voice from our side completely makes us break apart.

"---hugging in the school gates, eh? Well, es, you're blocking my way so move over!"

I turn my head to the person and woah, it's Oh Sehun.

I smile at him, happy to see him again even though our last meeting had been really awkward.

"Oh, it's you. Hi," I say.

Seulgi looks at me with questioning eyes.

Sehun huffs and scrunches his nose in response.

"Yes, it is I. So move over, hoes," he sneers.

But I'm quite shocked after noticing Seulgi stand in between, her back facing me.

"What did you just call us?" she loudly scoffs. I can hear her tutting at Sehun.

"I said move your scrawny asses over and let me pass through!" Sehun answers.

Seulgi gasps at this.

"Scrawny? Scrawny your like, have you ever seen the Baekbooty?"

What theβ€”

Upon the mention of my big 's nickname Seulgi made since our childhood, I hurriedly pull her backpack but she only stands still and shakes my grip off.

"What the fck is a Baekbooty?" I hear Sehun ask.

"My brother's big, big ," Seulgi answers to which I just facepalm at.

I move over to Sehun to just apologize to him but Seulgi cuts my act.

"Hey, who the hell are you anyway? Didn't see you around here before," she tells Sehun. Said boy just gawks at her because hellβ€” How can this girl not recognize an EXO member?

But then again, Seulgi just spends her time daydreaming and looking at Chanyeol so I can't disagree with her not-knowingness.

"Are you new? And, hey, you're blond and cute," she continues, gesturing to Sehun's dyed hair. "Damn it. I should've listened to Baekhyun and got my hair dyed yellow." She suddenly just causally slings her arm around his shoulders, looking at him with a blank face of slight regret. "We could've been blond buddies."

Yeah. Dumb blond buddies.

Sehun, completely mortified by her sudden boldness, just swats her arm away.

"You're... crazy," he says with wide eyes and turns the other way to the gate to finally leave.

Seulgi's jaw drops but closes it to form a pout, staring at Sehun's retreating back.

"He could've at least told me his name," she mumbles, sighing.

"Oh Sehun," I say.

She looks at me. "What?"

"He's Oh Sehun, a.k.a. Demigod. He's an EXO member like Chanyeol and, trust me, you don't wanna mess with them."

"So... his name is Oh Sehun a.k.a. Demigod. And, what? Did I just hear you disrespecting The Golden Man Park Chanyeol? You called him his human name. How dare you!"

Now I'm giving her a dirty look. Not with his long- nickname again! And, what? Is there even a thing such as human name like, what? We're all humans!

"He's human, though," I deadpan, completely bothered by her antics now.

"Oh my gosh, Baekhyun! He's a god, for Pete's sake! He's perfect like me that's why I'm called a goddess, too. And you should be the first to know that 'cause you're my frickin' brother and oh my gosh, I'm sooo offendedβ€” Hey, brother, wait for me!"

I just roll my eyes as I continue walking away from her, ignoring her loud, shameless protests from behind.

God, she's at it again! Urgh.

---

*CHANYEOL

"I'm home!" I yell out as I enter our house, directly marching into the living room, plopping on the couch. I sigh and swing my head to the side so that my bangs sway coolly like the cool dude I am.

The house is eerily quiet and empty, save for the bubbling sound of our lava lamp.

"Mom? Hyung?"

Older brother then comes into my view, eyeglass stuck on his eyes as usual like it's his armor, a book in his hand like always. (I'm rolling my eyes.) What a nerd.

He finally notices my important presence, closes the book he's reading, and gives me one of his reserved smiles.

"Hey, Loey," he says the nickname like he always does whenever he sees me or when he's calling me. I cringe at it. Mom gave me that nickname, though.

"Can you not, Kris-hyung?" I ask, irritated.

He just hums and opens his book again. "Mom is not here, by the way. Said she was going to the grocery."

"Thanks, Sherlock. I can see that," I deadpan, pointing a big- pink sticky note stuck on our big- television with a big- "GROCERY-ING" on it.

He closes his book and looks straight at me.

"Anyways, is it true?" he suddenly asks out of the blue.

I crane my head to send him a confused look. "What?"

"Noona has been telling me just earlier that you..." he looks at me from toe to head.

I shoot him a glare. "What?! What noona?"

I never knew we had a noona. Duh, as if I talk to girls.

Yes, I'm a bad boy so I like bad girls.

All girls in general.

But I sometimes talk to them, let alone stare at them for too long.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not gay or whatever you call a dude who's too chicken to speak to those lovely creatures. My macho side is just quite reserved is all.

"Dude, chill," he chuckles. "Taemin-noona she is."

I roll my eyes because he's calling a gay noona like, what the hell? What idiotic guy calls a gay noona? Right. Kris-hyung.

"What did he say then?" I can't help but ask, curiosity slowly be killing me.

"She said that you and this Baekhyun guy were..." he trails off.

At the mention of that trash's name, my stomach churns instantly, mind flashing embarrassing events of earlier that I never wanna take a visit again when I'm finally in my afterlife and am craving for memories of my past life. Oh my God. How much more awkward could I get?

"Were what, hyung?" I almost whine at him. Curiosity and anxiousness will be the death of me. "Baekhyun and I were what?"

He fcking rolls his damn shielded eyes and boldly declares words that have me wanting to just fcking choke myself right here, right now.

"Noona said you both were gays and that you two were giving each other heads after classes this afternoon."

Oh my handsome fck.

--

The next morning, mom drives me to school. She keeps on telling me to always wipe the sweat off my forehead for it is always making my hair wet. I look good in it, though.

I'd never admit this to my friends or anyone but, although I'm a bad boy, I'm a fcking mama's boy and I love it. I love my mother.

"Be careful, Loey," she says and pinches my cheeks. I slightly groan but, hell, I'm secretly loving it.

"Of course, mom," I say and flash my sweetest smile ever that I only show to her.

She smiles the same. "My good boy." Then she kisses both of my cheeks, I blush after.

She gets on her car and tells me goodbye, driving away afterwards.

I sigh and put my right hand on my cheek, still smiling like an idiot.

As I'm turning my body around to finally enter the gate, I see Baekhyun the trash gawking right at me face flushed.

I feel heat creep up into my cheeks. Damn it. He saw all of that... saw me in my most vulnerable state!

Good thing it's just the two of us here outside the gates or I'd freaking lose my cool.

I quickly stomp my way to him and grab his shirt's collar, shout-whispering into his ear, "You did not see and hear anything, did you?"

I stare right into his eyes, face flushing because of the close proximity between our faces and how gorgeous his eyes look this close, but I choose to just ignore them.

The trash only nods in response.

"Good," I mutter and push him away hard, walking my way inside the school like what a bad boy does after beating someone's .

I find myself struggling to look back, wondering if he's okay after that hard- push.

But then, I choose to just ignore.

And so I do.

--

Last period English has got me internally groaning and screaming profanities to Mr. Lee.

And that is because he has said, "Homework for tonight will be done by pairs. Choose any of your seatmate then both of you decide which one beautiful English word you will be reciting for tomorrow. You can include past situations blah blahβ€”"

And unlucky me, I have Baekhyun as my partner because he's on my left, thus, the only seatmate I have. Well, I can't choose the wall on my right if I am to choose between it and him, right? That would be insane.

"Hey, Park, focus," he whispers to me, eyes trained on his notebook as we both walk towards fcking nowhere.

This trash, really. He has the guts to not call me by my cool name – he never does. And it pisses me off.

"Where are we going, anyway?" I ask, ignoring his disrespect on me and just kicking the air.

He stops and puts his notebook back in his bag, causing me to pause. And before he can even say a thing, I beat him to it.

"This is bad," I hiss, realizing where we are.

We're at back of D building.

One of GOT7's territories.

Baekhyun yelps as I grab his slender hand to quickly evacuate the area, but a loud voice stops us.

"What do we have here?"

Not far from us, a good five meters maybe, stand girl Jackson and the rest of GOT7, all in black shirts.

He's smirking his girly one and I can't help but scoff.

I can feel Baekhyun tense beside me so I tighten my grip on his hand.

"P-park..." he nervously mumbles.

"Ssh," I shush him and send Jackson a glare, smirking.

"What do you have?" I huff and chuckle. Then I deadpan at them, trying my best to show them my smug face. "Just the fcking Golden Man and his trash."

---

(Note: What Chanyeol exactly wants to say is "Golden Man and his crush". LOL. Hey, btw.)