FALLIN'

BOYS LIKE YOU

🍉 FALLIN'

---

Not feeling guilty 'cause the water's just right

---

"Which color do you think The Golden Man Park Chanyeol will like me wearing for tomorrow: salmon pink or cerise red?" Seulgi chimes in, showing me two dresses of different colors in front of me as I helplessly crane my neck to the side to watch the telly.

Seriously?

For the nth time, I roll my eyes at Seulgi.

"The real question here is, does he even know you exist?" I deadpan, crossing my arms at my poor excuse of a sister. gapes and she starts pointing a finger at me.

"W-what— so what if he doesn't know me?" she huffs. "I'm just asking for your opinion here."

"And help. Are you forgetting that I'm the one who sends him things on your behalf?"

"Still~"

"Why am I even involved in your love life anyway?" I mutter to myself, burying my face into my hands. I hear her whine so I gaze at her and take a close look at the dresses she's holding.

Hmm. I like the pink one so I point it. She squeals happily with a jump.

"I knew it~" she singsongs. "The Golden Man Park Chanyeol's gonna love me for this!" Then she struts her way upstairs.

What the hell. Aren't they tired of saying that long- of a nickname all over again? Because me, I'm fcking tired of hearing it and saying it. Jeez, it's not even speak-worthy. Give me a break.

--

Second day of school and I'm at it again. Seulgi has been pestering me since the moment I've opened my eyes to a new day. This time, it's a strawberry-flavored lollipop with a cheesy note stuck on the head.

(Your smile is as sweet as this lollipop.)

"Grrr," I shiver as I read the note again. "Are you serious about—"

"No but's!" she exclaims and starts shoving me into the hallway. "Hurry up! I'll watch you from afar with my friends, okay?"

I nod and she runs off to Wendy, Joy, Irene, and Yeri, all hiding behind a bush. Creeps.

As I start to walk towards The Golden Man— scratch that, Park Chanyeol's locker, I feel my damn heart skip beats.

I usually am never nervous about this but, I don't know, I'm not really feeling very good today. It's like something bad is going to fcking happen... and I am not liking this feeling.

Gulping, I casually pass by his locker. I'm trying to find the right time here. Well, damn. How am I gonna put this without being noticed? There are so many people passing by!

There must be some other way...

And just when Jackson Wang from my Biology class passes by me, I hurriedly put my arm around his shoulders and we walk together. He gives me a confused look, completely creeped out by my sudden act.

"H-hi..." I say while giving him my most friendly smile, casually putting my hand over Park Chanyeol's locker when we pass by it. We halt into a stop. I then drop the lollipop on the top of it.

Success!

I try to drag Jackson Wang away from the lockers, he complies. But when we're finally at the next building, he suddenly pushes me to the floor, face-planting. Well, sht.

I croak in pain. Aigoo, my poor face. I swiftly look up at the guy, a hand on my pained cheek.

"What was that for?" I squeak and stand up to face him.

What the hell is wrong with people nowadays?

He chuckles and pops his knuckles. (Hey, that rhymes.)

"You deserve that, !" he spits out.

? Oh my... What makes him think so?

Gasping at what he just said, I sputter words to defend myself. "W-what are you— talking a-about, man? What d-did I even do—"

Punch!

Staggering backwards, I clutch my pained stomach. Hell. He punched me.

"That's your medicine, !" he jeers.

I'm about to say some sassy backlash to him but someone interrupts me by standing in between, said intruder is facing Jackson.

I may or may not be checking out his back because damn, this one goes to the gym. He's quite built!

"What do we have here, huh?" a voice not far from us speaks out.

I whip my head to the right to see— oh my God!

It's the EXO boys!

It's the eight members of EXO in their usual black and white bad boy getups but— hey, Park Chanyeol isn't there.

"Troublemakers, hyung," the one in front of me answers. Holy cow! This is The Golden Man Park Chanyeol! Well, damn Baekhyun.

Before I even know it, two members of EXO are dragging me away from Chanyeol and Jackson: these are Kim Jongdae and Kim Xiumin. We just stand here in a corner, watching an event that's about to brew into a battle.

"Didn't we already talk about territories, did we?" Kim Suho, EXO's leader, speaks to Jackson, Lay and Kyungsoo on either side of him. "Then why do we see you here beating someone when, as a matter of fact, this is our territory."

Wait... What? Jackson Wang is a bad boy, too? And, what territories?

I turn to face Kim Xiumin beside me and ask, "What the hell are they talking about, man?"

He just shushes me. "Just watch."

Okayyy?

But I hear Kim Jongdae mumble something beside me so I can't help but ask him. "If Jackson Wang is a bad boy, from what group is he?"

He just sighs, looks at me, and says, "Be quiet, dude."

I gulp and turn my attention to the fight.

Chanyeol is now the one talking.

"How about you go back to GOT7's territory and be a good girl, yeah?" he says with his usual smirk plastered on his face. This somehow affects Jackson because he starts to walk backwards coolly.

"Sure," he says to them and turns around to leave. But before that, he flips me off. When he's finally gone, I sigh loudly and walk closer to Chanyeol and the others.

"Gee, thanks for your help. If it weren't for you guys, I'd be dead meat by now," I chuckle, casually flashing them my smile.

My chuckle dies down until it becomes nonexistent at all, them staring me down with blank faces. Most of them scoff after. Kyungsoo starts cursing and leaves, followed by others. But Chanyeol doesn't go and faces me instead.

I smile at him. Maybe Chanyeol isn't that bad after all—

"Stupid trash. We didn't help your stupid trash from that stupid girl Jackson. We just claimed and declared our rights of this territory," he says, matter-of-factly.

Oh. That's... damn. How embarrassing.

"So step back before I flying kick you to the trashcans where you belong," he sneers at me.

He really likes to give flying kicks.

I nod and hop to the other side, gulping shame down.

He pulls something out of his pocket, and a familiar lollipop springs into view.

He removes the wrapper and leaves, just before I can feel my face heat up for him to notice.

That's Seulgi's lollipop!

--

Last period English and I find myself already drained.

My classmates are in their own worlds. And Mr. Lee is talking about a new classmate which I could care less as of the moment. I just wanna sleep—

"Hi, I know that all of you already know me. Still, I'm Park Chanyeol. But call me The Golden Man Park Chanyeol, one in a million, golden. A demigod on Earth. Nice to meet you. Please take care of me."

I lift my head up to see a familiar mop of black hair standing in the front beside Mr. Lee. And suddenly the girls here start cooing at him like he's some cute baby who just did aegyo when all he did was just a lame- intro.

But still, what the hell is a Junior doing in a Seniors' English class?

Oh wait... How could I forget? Like what he said, he's golden.

"Sit beside Byun Baekhyun at the back. Have fun here, kid," Mr. Lee suddenly blurts out and pats Chanyeol's back.

Wait, what?

"But, Mr. Lee, I'm fine being alon—" I'm about to protest, but my classmates practically push my arms away to give way to Chanyeol.

Said boy gracefully slides on the chair on my right and puts his backpack on the floor creating a small thud. Glancing at me, he smirks.

That damn smirk really.

"Oh, it's you again, trash," he starts his teasing again, inching his face closer to mine till I can already feel his breath touch my nose. He smirks again and I swear to God, it's horrible yet amazing at the same time. "And, no, not a walking picture at all."

I can only roll my eyes and face-plant on my desk to hide my blushing face as he chuckles beside me because, does this boy even know what privacy is? It's like he's gonna kiss me if he keeps coming closer like what the fck, why is my heart beating so fast.

And as he lets out another round of amused chuckles, I feel my heart jumping to every sound coming out from his lips.

Wtf, that was so cheesy of me! Cut the crap, Baekhyun. You're a boy, okay? Boys don't do cheesy unless there's a camera and it's selfie time.

Park Chanyeol is clearly bad luck. Look at what he's putting into my thoughts. Smh.

Looks like I'll be witnessing more of his bad luck this school year.

And I'm not even liking this.

---