Chapter Fifteen

Blood Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This chapter is also dedicated to lolsome387 for being the first to comment in chapter 13 ^^.

(Sehun’s POV)

“Tomorrow will be the last day of our medical mission here in this district and I can already say that our first week is very successful and that’s because of your efforts. Good job everyone.” I said with a small smile. Everyone smiled and clapped. Once the cheering died down, I continued, “The mayor of the next district already gave his approval so we’ll move there immediately after our work here. I’m hoping that you’ll continue to give your best and lend me a hand to this project. Can I count on you?”

“Yes Sir!” I smiled at them. “Thank you. This meeting is adjourn.”

Everyone chatted their way home. I went to my office to gather my things when I heard my phone ringing so I picked it up. Kai? What does he want this time?

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey bro! What’s up?!” Kai answered in a jolly tone. I can hear some noises in the background. I think I even heard Chanyeol and Beakhyun bickering again.

“What do you want?” I asked, no time for playing. I’m so tired I only want to lie on my bed and sleep.

“Man, you’re such a killjoy. Are you still in the hospital?”

“Yes.”

“Come here in Kris’s bar tonight. It’s a must. You can’t say no.”

“I don’t want to-“

“I have your fiancé. If you want to retrieve her back, you have to come here.” He tried threatening me. I rolled my eyes.

“You have exactly 2 hours to bring her back Kai.” I said exasperated. Not moved at all. I heard him sighed.

“Fine. The monsters have your fiancé and god knows what they’re doing to her.”

I stopped putting on my coat. “Is the gang with you right now?”

“Yeah.”

“Tell them I’m coming.” I said and ended the call. I immediately grabbed my things and went to the parking lot then went inside my car. What in the hell are those women thinking dragging Suhyun in their party? I sighed. And here I thought I could finally come home early and rest for a longer time.

 

To say that I’m surprise is an understatement. I can’t comprehend if what in front of me is real or Chen was just trolling me again. But this can’t be a troll!

We are all gathered inside the Kris’s VIP room. It’s located on the building’s top floor. It’s very big and has its own bar so we don’t have to go down if we wanted some drinks.

From my position, sitting between Kai and Kris who are talking about business expansion, I kept glancing at the girl who captured my sight since the time I went inside this room. The women a.k.a the monsters who forced Kai to bring Suhyun here told me that this is some kind of bridal shower. Seriously? If this is a bridal shower then what are we doing here?

Well, according to Kai, the women don’t want to let the boys have our own bachelor party because they think that we will do something naughty. As if I’ll waste my time doing things like that. Back to the topic, so they arrange this party or gathering whatever they call this to have some ‘bonding time’ and officially introduce Suhyun to the group. If they told me about this, I would’ve refused. Introducing Suhyun to others is no good. One, she’s really not my real fiancé so it would be useless since she won’t stay with us forever. And two, some of my friends is – how do I say this – a little flirt? For example, like what I’m witnessing right now

I narrowed my eyes. There, sitting in a sofa, that little vixen is currently laughing and having fun with Chen and Xiumin. I know that she and Chen would definitely click since both of them love to troll but how about Xiumin hyung? What is he doing there? I thought he already has a girlfriend? Why is he laughing with her? Why is he too close to her? Tsk. Well, look at that vixen, laughing merrily not even glancing at my direction! Yah! She should be sitting beside me because I’m her fiancé! What is she doing there ignoring me like she doesn’t care?!

She laughed again from something Xiumin whispered to her. I nearly growled. Why does he have to lean closer to her? He could just shout thru the music.

The music keeps on playing and the dance floor was filled with my dancing friends. Minzy and CL is having the time of their life together with the other girls. Suho’s wife, Irene, is with Bom, probably talking about their unborn baby with all the gestures they are making. Chanyeol and Dara are with Baekhyun, who’s introducing his new found eyeliner brand. Suho hyung is with Top and Seungri hyung possibly talking about some new business strategies. My eyes drifted back to Suhyun. I bit my lip.

When I first saw her I was really speechless. Her hair was longer which really compliments her. This is also the first time I saw her wearing makeup. That red lips really brought out her fair skin. And god that sinful dress! Seriously?! Who the hell dress her up?! That skin tight black dress reveals all her curves. The curves that was pressed against him the night before. It suddenly got warm inside the room. What the hell…

“Yah Sehun, how long are you going to ravish your fiancé with your eyes? You look like a ert undressing her in your mind.” Kai commented while he and Kris are snickering. I glared at them.

“Oh please, I’m not like you Kai. I was just thinking how the hell they manage to convince her to wear that thing when she hates wearing dresses.” I answered.

Kris raised a brow. “Have you forgotten how strong our gorgeous monsters’ convincing power is.” He said.

I rolled my eyes then my mind was flooded with chilling memories. I shivered. “Yeah. How could I forgot? It’s really surprising that you still marry one of them.”

“Who will say no to hot girls like them?!” he exclaimed. The three of us chuckled. I looked at CL, Dara, Minzy, and Bom then at Suhyun. “Hell yeah.”

“Go to her before Xiumin hyung snatch your girl.”

“I thought he’s taken.”

“Nope, just a rumor. They’ve been talking ever since she was introduced to the group. When it comes to being sweet and kind, for sure Xiumin already won.” Kai teased.

I scoffed at him. “Not a chance.” I retort. I stood up and walked towards the crazy vixen not minding the hoot and whistle Kris and Kai sent me. I rolled my eyes but put on my poker face when I reach my destination.

I cleared my throat to garner their attention. The three of them – Chen, Xiumin, and Suhyun – looked up. The two men smiled at me but the crazy woman immediately bowed her head but not before I saw her wide eyes and red cheeks. I smiled.

“Sehun! You’re here! What a surprise! I thought you’re an introvert who hates social gathering?” Chen said patting my shoulder.

“I’m not an introvert.” I argued though I know he was a bit correct.

“Nice to see you Sehun.” Xiumin hyung greeted with a smile. I smiled back but throw a side glance to the quiet woman sitting beside him. “Nice to see you too hyung.” I said.

“Well this is good. I could finally corner you. You brat! Why didn’t you told me that you’re getting married already?! And to this beautiful young lady at that!” Chen said. I scratch the back of my neck.

“Well. We’re all busy with our lives so…”

“Tsk. Just say the truth that you just don’t want to introduce Suhyun to us because you’re afraid that she might realize that I’m more handsome than you.” Chen boasted.

“Keep on dreaming camel. I’m more handsome than you.”

“You bastard! I’m not a camel you antisocial squirrel!”

“Mwoh?!”

“Yah! Stop it guys. You know that I’m the most handsome here. Stop fighting over something you can’t win.” Xiumin said with a smug grin.

Both Chen and I glared at him and shouted, “Shut up you baozi!”

A cute girlish laugh could be heard despite the booming song of Crooked of G Dragon.

We all look at the direction of the laughing woman in front of me who was trying to calm herself down, clutching her stomach. “Oh my gosh. I’m so sorry. Your nicknames just suits you well.” She said with teary eyes.

I huffed. “You mean I’m an antisocial squirrel?”

“And I’m a camel?” Chen raised an eyebrow. She gave us piece sign while grinning. I just rolled my eyes at her.

“You know, I’m going to forget that you insinuate that if you’re going to tell your fiancé that I’m more handsome.” Chen sat closer to her and slung his arms around Suhyun’s shoulder. My eyes and hands twitch.

“Without bias Suhyun, I know you’re an honest sweet woman. Not just you’re pretty but I can definitely say that you know the difference between the level of my handsomeness and Sehun’s level. So can you please enlighten him?” said Chen who’s wearing his Cheshire grin. This bastard… mentally rolling my eyes.

“Hey! I also belong to the choices! Tell us who’s the most handsome among us.” Xiumin said confidently.

I looked at Suhyun who also coincidentally looked at me. When our eyes met, I saw a mischievous glint in her eyes before her grin. I narrowed my eyes but her grin only widened.

She look at us and innocently tapping her chin like she was really thinking about it. Then her face lights up and look at us, smiled, before answering.

“I think its Luhan oppa.”

“Luhan?!” “Oppa?!” Both Chen and I shouted. Suhyun just giggled while Xiumin and Chen pouted. Me? I glared at this crazy vixen.

“How come it’s Luhan?!” Chen shouted like a sulking child.

“Yeah! He’s not even here! You only saw him via video call a while ago!” Xiumin added.

“And you already calling him oppa like you two are close?” I said incredulously. The three of them raised a brow at me but I don’t care. I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

“Well, his really handsome in my opinion.” Crazy woman answered.

Chen huffed. “He’s not handsome! He’s beautiful! He look like a gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter