Chapter 9

Brother's Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo threw his coat aside and jumped into his bed, head into his pillow. He screamed voice muffled. Jisoo unknowingly cried. He didn't know why his heart hurts, his heart tearing apart. "Wonwoo, I'm so sorry," Jisoo whispered, eyes still crying out. 

Jeonghan and Seungcheol stood outside Jisoo's door, hesitating to knock. Seungcheol was in the kitchen when he saw Jisoo running up the stairs after shutting the front door loudly. He quickly pulled Jeonghan out of his room, telling him what happened. Jeonghan bites his lower lips, worried about his younger brother. "Should we knock?" He whispered, asking Seungcheol. The older twin nodded and Jeonghan breathed in heavily. "Jisoo," he knocked the door. No answer except that the crying stopped. 

Jeonghan slowly opened the door and Seungcheol followed closely behind. "Jisoo?" Jeonghan approached Jisoo's sobbing self. He settled down beside Jisoo and rubbed his back while Seungcheol awkwardly stood beside the bed. "Honey, what's wrong?" Jeonghan asked softly as he continues soothing Jisoo's back. 

"I don't know what to do now," Jisoo answered after a while. "I don't know what I've done, hyung!" Jisoo raised his face. Jisoo was a mess—his eyes were red and his hair was all over the place. Jisoo quickly hides his face on Jeonghan's lap when he felt his eyes b with tears again. Jeonghan turned and looked at Seungcheol, asking him to do something. "I don't know what to say!" Seungcheol mouthed. Jeonghan glared at him. "Okay fine." Seungcheol cleared his throat.

"Jisoo," Seungcheol carefully his younger brother's hair and sat beside Jeonghan. "Tell us what happened. Who knows if we can help you with it?" Seungcheol took his hand off from Jisoo's hair. Jisoo sniffles and raised his head, looking into his brothers' eyes. "I hurt Wonwoo and Mingyu," Jisoo started. Jisoo shared with them what happened and his heart is filled with guilt that no one can ever understand.

"I screwed up and I don't know what to do. My heart says this and my mind says that. I can't decide on what to do." Jisoo let out his thought, finally calmed. Jeonghan and Seungcheol looked at each other and sighed. "Follow your mind," they say simultaneously. Jisoo leaned back, amazed. "Don't be so surprised. It's just a twins thing," Seungcheol defended. Jisoo chuckled softly and smiled. "Thanks, hyungs. I will follow my mind and think of what to do." Jisoo hugged both of them. "I love you." He closed his eyes. Jeonghan and Seungcheol smiled before hugging him back. "We love you, too."

 

 

"Hey, es!" Seungkwan greeted as he ran towards Jisoo, Seokmin and Minghao. "Last to reach has to buy ice cream for us, Seungkwan. I want Baskin Robbin's Green Tea ice cream." Minghao said. "Oh, I want Shooting Star! What about you Jisoo?" Seokmin turned to him. "Hmm, I'll get Cotton Candy." He grinned. Seungkwan pulled out his wallet and checked before making a sad face. "But, I only have 2000 won—" Seokmin shook his head. "No bargaining. A deal is a deal!" He said before they turned around to head to Han River. "Okay, at least wait for me!" Seungkwan shouted before running after them. 

"How about here?" Jisoo asked as he looked around. There weren't so many people around the area and it's quite shady, no sun will directly shine on them. "Here's okay!" Seungkwan said and the rest nodded. They quickly spread the mat and took out their packed food. "Corn dogs!" Minghao screamed and hugged Jisoo. "Jisoo, I love you!" Jisoo only laughed and hugged him back, "Eat a lot!" Seungkwan took out his card games an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter