Chapter 2

Brother's Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I could get both es if I want to. Jihoon is nothing." Mingyu bragged, pushing up his shades, settling it nicely on his nose bridge. "Watch me," Mingyu smirked to his friends. He walked in the middle of the hallway handsomely, smiling at the whispering girls. Every single one in the university is crazy of him. Kim Mingyu—definition of a walking god. Boys want to be him and girls want to be with him.  Mingyu winked at one of the girls and walked towards his class. He stopped infront of the class, eyes on Jun and Hansol before saluting to them. 

 

"Hey, Seunghcheol hyung. Long time no see, what's with the sudden invitation?" Mingyu asked, sitting down opposite Seungcheol. The older man smiled meaningfully and leaned forward to the cafe's table. "So, how's life?" Seungcheol asked Mingyu back, flicking away the asked question. Mingyu grinned, "It's been good, wonderful actually." Seungcheol nodded, sipping on his latte. "Mingyu," Seungcheol crossed his legs, "have I ever introduced you to my younger brother?" Seungcheol baited Mingyu slowly. 

Mingyu furrowed his eyebrows. "Your younger brother? You mean your younger twin, Jeonghan?" Mingyu tried correcting Seungcheol. Seungcheol chuckled loudly. "No, you silly. I wouldn't want you to get close to that devil anyways. My another younger brother, Choi Jisoo." He explained. Mingyu leaned back and folded his arms, "Choi Jisoo? The only brother of yours that I knew is nonother than Choi Jeonghan, your twin." Mingyu told him honestly. 

"He's single." Seungcheol provoked. Mingyu leaned forward with a satisfied grin, arms on the table. "Oh, I like where this is going." 

 

 

Jisoo blew his ramen noodles before carefully slurping it into his mouth. He sat on the counter's chair, fingers scrolling down his group chat. Jisoo skipped his dinner earlier to complete his project that was due next week. He hates doing things last minutes and is always nagging to his friends about them being irresponsible. They always mocked him for being an on-time fairy but guess who is going to laugh later when they rushed through their work? That's right, Choi Jisoo. 

He got up and grabbed a cup of ice water to wash down the spiciness of the ramen soup and along the way, grabbed a cone of vanilla ice cream that he always buys for himself when he accompanied his mum to the supermarket. "Jisoo," a voice called from behind. "My god!" Jisoo shrieked, shocked over the sudden calling. He turned around and saw Seungcheol standing by the entrance of the kitchen. "For heaven's sake, Seungcheol hyung! Can you not do that?" Jisoo scolded and made his way back to his seat. "I almost died back there!" Jisoo pointed to his previous spot.

"Yeah but you didn't, right?" Seungcheol rolled his eyes. "Is that ramen you're eating?" Seungcheol peeked into Jisoo's bowl, "and ice cream? In the middle of the night?" he questioned. Jisoo narrowed his eyes and unpeeled his ice cream wrapper. "Yeah, vanilla flavored to be exact." Jisoo was slowly getting annoyed with Seungcheol's presence. Not only he interrupted the silence but he even mocked Jisoo for eating ramen and ice cream. Sorry Mr Carry-around-5kg-of-dumbells, not everyone is a health freak like you. Jisoo thought to himself. 

"By the way, Jisoo. I've already arranged the blind date for you." Seungcheol grinned. Jisoo's eyes widened and he stopped his ice cream. "What? That quick?" Jisoo raised his voice. Jisoo didn't know that Seungcheol was going to set him up real quick. Jisoo needed to breathe. Quick, breathe in, breathe out. Jisoo closed his eyes, deeply inhaling the air and exhaled loudly. Seungcheol looked at Jisoo breathing in and out quickly and snapped his fingers right infront of his younger brother's face. "Jisoo!" 

Jisoo abruptly stopped inhaling and turned to his brother. "I'm sorry, where were w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter