Chapter 6

Brother's Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm home!" Jisoo closed the door behind him, peeking into the kitchen finding his family members. "Mum? Dad?" Jisoo called out. He walked in further into the house and heard laughter's from the second level. "Mum?" Jisoo called out again. "Honey, you're back!" Mrs Choi smiled cheerfully. All of his family members was seating at the reading table. Seungcheol and Jeonghan present. "Yeah, I called you but you didn't answer," Jisoo replied sourly. Not fair! They're laughing all together while I was away. Jisoo crossed his arms and made his way beside Seungcheol. 

"Hey, buddy. How was the date?" Seungcheol teasingly nudged his arms. "It hurts, you dumbbell!" Jisoo pouted and rubbed his weak limbs. Jeonghan wriggled his eyebrows and gave Jisoo a smug face. "So, how was it?" he asked excitedly. Jisoo shrugged, "It was alright. I had fun." A hella lot of fun! But Jisoo wasn't going to tell his family about it. He didn't want them to know what happened because he wants it to be just between him and Wonwoo. Jeonghan narrowed his eyes. "Fun? That's new. I expected it to be boring since it was Wonwoo anyways," Jeonghan commented. Seungcheol rolled his eyes. "Your friends are either too boring or too loud." Jeonghan threw a piece of used napkins to Seungcheol. "At least they don't go around breaking everyone's hearts. And, Soonyoung is not very loud okay. He just gets," Jeonghan stopped, trying to find suitable adjectives for his hamster-like friend. Seungcheol raised one of his brows, telling Jeonghan to continue. "He just gets too active. Like a hamster on its wheels!" Jeonghan nodded, satisfied with his explanation.

"Thank gracious my friends are normal," Jisoo commented before standing up. "Alright, I'll make my way to my room now. I need to wash up." Jisoo went to his mum and dad, giving them a kiss on their cheeks. "Goodnight mum. Goodnight dad." Jisoo waved. "What about us?" Seungcheol and Jeonghan asked simultaneously. They looked at each other and glared. "You shut up!" They scolded one another. "No, you shut up!" They answered again. "No, you two shut up. You get none," Jisoo walked away, shaking his head. 

 

 

Jisoo walked up to his room with Midnight Monologues on one hand after a delicious breakfast. Jisoo was already at one-third of the book. So far, he loved all the poems that there was in the book. Jisoo aspires to be this good if he was given a chance to publish a book of poems. "Ah, so comfy." Jisoo snuggled into his pillow, placing the book on his nightstand. Just when he was about to shut his eyes, Jisoo felt a short vibration against his thigh. Jisoo groaned and slipped his phone out, checking the message he received. Jisoo's eyes widened as he read the text. "Hey, I was just wondering if you would like to hang out today?" 

 

"Jisoo!" Choi Jisoo turned around and smiled, waving his hands before walking towards his left. "Hi!" He greeted enthusiastically. "Hello to you too. I'm glad you agreed to this last-minute invitation." Mingyu smiled charmingly. Jisoo shook his head, laughing. "I had nothing to do today either. So, what are we going to do?" Jisoo looked around. Mingyu waved two movie tickets and grinned. "We're going to watch 'Black Panther'. Let's go, it's playing in 15 more minutes." Mingyu grabbed Jisoo's arms and gently dragged him to the theater. Mingyu stopped halfway and turned to Jisoo. "Drinks?" he asked. Jisoo nodded, "I want nachos too!" he grinned. Jisoo didn't know why he never offered to pay when he's out with Mingyu but got sulky when Wonwoo opened his wallet. Maybe Jisoo knows that the money Mingyu's using is not his and thus he didn't care or maybe because he felt bad for allowing Wonwoo to pay when he has to take care of his mother and his own expenses. "I got it! Let's go now." Mingyu slung his arms around Jisoo's shoulders and led him in. 

"You take the seat inside," Mingyu lightly pushed Jisoo to the corner of the row, beside the wall. Uh, possessive. Jisoo grimaced. He ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter